The Middleman

The User Picture Thread

Hoiking my unicycle up Mt. Snowdon, the highest peak in Wales.

It was a lot easier riding down than walking up.

post-19414-132364247184.jpg

Edited by into the blue

My cousin made me take this picture at Easter; don't worry, it's not how I usually look.

me_bunnyears.jpg

Here is my recent photo from the BUPA Sheffield 10k race I did, doing my next one in just over a weeks time:

pro10k.jpg

I was in New York a couple weeks ago. This first one was me outside the Lego Store. :D

me_lego_store_new_york.jpg

Got myself an Anakin's Jedi Interceptor, two Series 8's, and a Gimli keychain. Awesome store too. This one's of me in the Times Square Toys'R'Us with Dr. Bruce Banner.

me_lakers_hulk.jpg

And....just me on a cruise around Manhattan Island.

me_cruise.jpg

In your first picture, there's a rather large figure of Samwise Gamgee in the window...this is a long shot, but do you think it's possible to buy those anywhere?

Couldn't contain his love for the Lakers

Oooh, so you've caught the 'Dwight fever in LA' huh? Let's see how your new-look Lakers will do against my World Champs Heat. :tongue: (sorry can't help it!) :devil:

In your first picture, there's a rather large figure of Samwise Gamgee in the window...this is a long shot, but do you think it's possible to buy those anywhere?

If you mean the actual cardboard thing, probably not.

Oooh, so you've caught the 'Dwight fever in LA' huh? Let's see how your new-look Lakers will do against my World Champs Heat. :tongue: (sorry can't help it!) :devil:

Yeah, I'll be rather disappointed if the Finals this year aren't Heat-Lakers. Just hope that Dwight's back doesn't keep him out past October. :/

Here's the most recent pic of me......I needed some extra cash, so I signed up for an experimental drug testing program........needless to say, the results weren't exactly what I expected.

578504_10151180373651170_237341590_n.jpg

Edited by Corweena

Not the most recent mugshot, but recent enough..

Selfshot at Alastaro circuit during Nitro Nationals dragraces, where I usually go as press and take photos.. And enjoy the amazing feelings of two topfuelers starting on my left and right

85190748.jpg?h=eb5ccca6ee19813325c377ed1e3fe3809c9060c8&t=1352328407

Here's the most recent pic of me......I needed some extra cash, so I signed up for an experimental drug testing program........needless to say, the results weren't exactly what I expected.

Why the long face? Upset cause the teacher sitting you in the corner? :laugh:

nice time to post a picture of me.

just received my baby (Canon) and i am extremely happy.....!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2561_zpsb36c1f3d.jpg