The Middleman

The User Picture Thread

Someone looks a little uhh... gigglish, In a gigglish mood...

Say did vader post a pic of himelf here? Im curous... And I really want to tell him that he looked taller in ROTS :-P

Nope no pics of me yet, though their was one up on the homepage at one time.

Guess you got here to late.....

Nope no pics of me yet, though their was one up on the homepage at one time.

Guess you got here to late.....

Drat... :-/ Ah well, I can always picture you as a minifig...

Last Friday was my Year 11 Prom, so I was persuaded to have my photo taken before I left. It turned out to be a really good night, lots of fun, and most of my friends were there.

Now, I would've smiled on this photo, but the sun was in my eyes, so I was having to squint slightly and 'furrow my brow.' This was actually the photo where it happened least. There was also a slight breeze, which explains why my hair seems to be more concetrated on the right side of the photo (my left shoulder), and why my tie is defying gravity. It's also not been sunny since, it's just rained heavily. In fact, it's just started agian. :-|

img_2062a.jpg

Sorry if the photo is a bit big.

Edited by Brainbox

I think I remember a staff page showing Bios of the staff...can

Hmmm you need to fix the uploaded pic BB.

Their was once a staff page with pics but it was removed when the site was updated.

Hmmm you need to fix the uploaded pic BB.

Hmm, strange. It was there one minute, then gone. It's back now though.

Hmmmm strange, oh well its their now for all to see.

Youve got that whole heavy metal rocker look going on hair wise their BB :-)

Youve got that whole heavy metal rocker look going on hair wise their BB :-)

So people say, but I'm actually not.

Another one I get a lot is "mosher," but I'm not one of those either.

Ah, well.

So people say, but I'm actually not.

Another one I get a lot is "mosher," but I'm not one of those either.

Ah, well.

Last time I checked moshing was part of the metal (or rock) culture, you make it seem like it's something totaly different :-P . Do you like metal or moshing, by coincidence *sweet* ? I know your not really a metal, but perhaps you enjoy it from time to time.

Last time I checked moshing was part of the metal (or rock) culture, you make it seem like it's something totaly different :-P .

Yeah, I do that a lot...

Do you like metal or moshing, by coincidence *sweet* ? I know your not really a metal, but perhaps you enjoy it from time to time.

Not really. It's just not my thing. But it's funny, a lot of my friends do like it, and have long-ish hair, but mine's longer. And they've been growing it for longer!

I actually had my hair cut a bit this morning. Nothing drastic, it's still long. But it's a couple of inches shorther, more like shoulder-length.

More pictures On

Copmike shows a picture at work? X-O

Cool! *y*

Then take this:

gooddoc.jpg

Me doing the "nice doc"-routine... ;-) :-P

Job-pics On!

All right, that's the best photo I found:

wow.jpg

Age does not matter! In this case, that is.

Shakar

Edited by Shakar

Job-pics On!

Job pics?! Rock on! This'll be fun because one of my jobs is as an actor and yes it is a real job. I'm kind of triple dog daring myself to post these as I'm sure I'll be the subject of some ridicule...

Here are pics of me playing Frank in Merrily We Roll Along:

rooftop-5.jpg

this picture demonstrates well how short I am (5'8") that's me far right. These pics were taken during a dress rehearsal, so they eventually hemmed those pants. However, I liked how they made me look even shorter:

sputnik-2.jpg

I'm faking a Tony Award speech (otherwise it may look strange):

itsahit-3.jpg

Me, with hair! Yes, I sing too (that's me in the grey vest):

openingdoors-2.jpg

and play the piano, granted that's just a set piece, just plywood and 2x4s, but I do play:

openingdoors-3.jpg

and finally, I'm the angry guy there in the middle:

nowuknow-3.jpg

I have pics that are ten times more humiliating than those and even a clip somewhere of me playing Peter in an outdoor concert production of Company. I will look for those so I can make an even bigger fool out of myself.

Yay! Pictures of me!

Narcissism on!

Job pics?! Rock on! This'll be fun because one of my jobs is as an actor and yes it is a real job. I'm kind of triple dog daring myself to post these as I'm sure I'll be the subject of some ridicule...

Thanks for posting those. In my youth I did a lot of theatre but the only way I was paid was with free grog! The last time I was on stage I was naked playing a streaker. (Sorry, no photos!)

Narcissism on!

Heh, lets say Narcissism OFF!

@Yoda: You look alot... different than I expected in that picture. Perhaps one that looks like you arn't drugged up? :-P

@Sinner: A nude streaker, eh? Was it cold in that theatre? :-P J/K

Oh, well... scince I have no pictures to give, here's a joke:

Why did the Skunk get run over?

'Cause he lacked Common scents!

Oh, I think a little bit of me died in side... :'-(

@Sinner: A nude streaker, eh? Was it cold in that theatre? :-P J/K

Yes. The worst part is waiting in the wings for your cue trying to act like you aren't doing anything unusual.

Yes. The worst part is waiting in the wings for your cue trying to act like you aren't doing anything unusual.

So, I assume you were Cupid or something? Eh, I hope you were wearing some form of clothing to cover your... *AHEM*... you know in public. |-/

So, I assume you were Cupid or something? Eh, I hope you were wearing some form of clothing to cover your... *AHEM*... you know in public. |-/

There's no fun in that! What's better than standing around backstage naked, trying to carry on normal conversations with people? X-D

There's no fun in that! What's better than standing around backstage naked, trying to carry on normal conversations with people? X-D

Well, let's see. *Pulls out list of things that are more fun than being nude in public*

Ah, here we go.

1) Being shot in the back of the head

2) Being impaled on a stake in the ground

3) Being burnt alive

4) Having your head lobbed off

5) Being beaten by the police or the mob

The list ges on...

Nope. I was wearing nothing. Honestly, I was playing a just a streaker. I also played someone who came on wearing a specially knitted form fitting sock that was not meant to wear on my feet. It was one of those university/college things. Three weeks of it; we even toured! It is the only show I did that my Mum refused to go to; no idea why, it's not like she hadn't seen it before!

Streaker usually necessitates complete nudity...

Well, let's see. *Pulls out list of things that are more fun than being nude in public*

Ah, here we go.

1) Being shot in the back of the head

2) Being impaled on a stake in the ground

3) Being burnt alive

4) Having your head lobbed off

5) Being beaten by the police or the mob

The list ges on...

Sometimes you come off a little judgmental *ducks from hurling rocks*

You're right; that part was a laugh! The stage hands all rugged up in dark clothing, me in nothing trying to act casual...

Nope. I was wearing nothing. Honestly, I was playing a just a streaker. I also played someone who came on wearing a specially knitted form fitting sock that was not meant to wear on my feet. It was one of those university/college things. Three weeks of it; we even toured! It is the only show I did that my Mum refused to go to; no idea why, it's not like she hadn't seen it before!

Eh... More than I needed to know...

*Crosses "actor" off list of aspirations*

Don't knock it until you try it. Honest.

*Crosses "actor" off list of aspirations*

Indeed you should. If you aren't prepared to be seen naked you have zero chance of becoming a successful actor.