BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Not sure how many troopers that TLG create but I'm sure there are a lot with the released of battle pack.

But is wise for us to get back on topic before the admin get mad. :tongue:

Hello again.

You can see...6 modified AT-ST -2 minifigs fit-

6 speeder bikes. My Scout Troopers are armed with H&K PSG 1 sniper rifles.

12 leg printed Stormtroopers

18 rocket launcher Stormtroopers -many types-

90 Stormtroopers.

I must add...-not shown-

5 imperial dropships

1 x 4483 AT-AT

1 x 10178 AT-AT

1 x MOC AT-AT (minifig scale)

Many Imperial Officers.

24 Snowtrooper and 1 speeder bike -white-

Many Tie fighter models -soon-

Greetings.

pic1jn4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Nice droid army :thumbup: . You should have taken the sith out and just left the droids in I think it would have looked batter that way.

Splendid army there LegoKing, me love it!

3028870491_61509d59dd.jpg

3026763724_5e004de5db.jpg

Just a couple squad of shinnies :P

Edited by iotacode

EDIT: Quote snipped

nice pics. using a macro lens?

No need to qoute the above post when replying to it

Edited by KimT
Quote snipped

:sad: My army's tiny compared to everyone else's. I might get the camera out later today as i've started building a Droid army.

EDIT:

2983238131_2bd5b63b39.jpg

Edited by randomparrot

the sheer size of some of the armies are staggering! i can't wait for the clone battle packs to be released so i can build mine!

Have no fear Randomparrot your droid army is in similar size to mine which is pretty small as well. I think I might start getting Stormies. Nice armies everyone :thumbup: .

the sheer size of some of the armies are staggering! i can't wait for the clone battle packs to be released so i can build mine!

I plan on emptying Lego's stock of the clones. Maybe 20-30 BPs will do. XD I have around $200 currently.

My army sofar, this ain't all of them. About 35 are in traincontainers. Which you can see here:

c_-_white_bnsf_train_with_battle_droids_containers.jpg

And the army, ready for attack:

battle_droids_-_still_growing.jpg

My Clone Army:

Consists of two AT-TEs (sets 4482 and 7675), two Republic Gunships (sets 7163 and 7676), a Juggernaut/Clone Turbo Tank (set 7261), a Clone Scout Walker (7250), a Republic Fighter Tank (7679), a V-19 Torrent (7674), a V-Wing Fighter (6205), an ARC-170 Fighter (7259) and an AT-AP Walker (7671).

Republic_Army_01.jpg

Republic_Army_02.jpg

There are a total of 56 Clones here.

4482 - 2 Clones.

7675 - 2 Clones.

7163 - 2 Clones.

7676 - 2 Clones.

7261 - 4 Clones (includes one on the BARC Speeder).

7250 - 1 Clone.

7679 - 2 Clones.

7674 - 1 Clone.

6205 - 1 Clone.

7259 - 3 Clones.

7671 - 2 Clones.

Plus 34 ground troops.

There are 22 old-style Clones, of which 14 are of the Clone Wars type with the new helmets etc, and 33 episode III style Clones plus 1 BARC Trooper.

All Clones have the more recent SW style LEGO blasters - I upgraded all the older style weaponry.

I've scraped together all my Droids so here is my Droid Army. This army isn't nearly as complete as my Republic/Clone army. Since this photo was taken I've added the Droid Gunship and two more Droid Battle Packs to the mix.

This consists of two MTTs (sets 7184 and 7662), one AAT (set 7155), two Droid Fighters (7111 and one from set 7660), one Battle Droid Carrier (7126), two Droid Battle Packs (7654), one Hailfire and small Spider Droid (7670) and one large Separatist Spider Droid (7681).

It also includes Droids from sets 7121 (Naboo Swamp), 7141 (Naboo Fighter), 7203 (Jedi Defence I), 7204 (Jedi Defence II), 4478 (Geonosian Fighter), 7163 (Republic Gunship), 7261 (Clone Turbo tank), 7675 (AT-TE).

Droid_Army_01.jpg

Droid_Army_02.jpg

If you include the Fighters and Spider Droids etc, there are a total of 79 Droids here. A lot of them you can't see as they are on board the carriers etc - eg: there are 9 Droids on board the 7184 and 20 on board the 7662.

Of the above, there are 4 Destroyer Droids, 5 Droids on STAPs of various style and design, 10 Super Battle Droids, 1 Spider Droid, 1 smaller Spider Droid, 1 Hailfire Droid and 2 Fighter Droids, leaving 55 regular Droids, some of which are the newer type with the modified arms (to hold new blasters) and some of which have various colour markings etc.

I've upgraded most of the weaponry for the army, there are less than a dozen Droids using the old megaphone style guns, the rest all have new LEGO SW blasters. I'll upgrade the rest soon, I just ran out of guns!

My Stormtrooper Army - this is probably about half the number of Stormies I own, I've not done a picture with all of them yet:

DSC00309.JPG

Dr. S.

Oooh! The droids and clones have an Guitar from Guitar Hero :tongue:

I'm a fan of the little guy (despite being a member of the Confederate of Independent Systems with a Battle Droid army!) and I like the Gungans.

Plus, I thought it would be reasonably cheap to build an army of these guys because of the low popularity of Jar Jar.

Recently on eBay, he has been attracting a lot of bidders so I haven't added to this army for over a year now :thumbdown:

At this point, I have 10 Gungan soldiers, 14 Jar Jars and 15 Kaadus plus 2 Fambaas with a shield generator that's a work in progress (you can see the simple start that i've made out of grey/black/white bricks in the background). The soldiers are lucky enough to have shields but the Kaadu riders are somewhat kamikaze at present as both hands are being used to carry boomas!

After the Fambaa build, i'd like to add some more artillery such as a booma catapault. I prefer mechanized combat anyway.

gungan1.jpg

gungan2.jpg

gungan3.jpg

I've recently moved house (twice!) so my battle droid army is currently dismantled.

EDIT Here are my MTT's but i'm in the process of upgrading them to 7662 MTT's:

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

Edited by chris_austin

@Dr. S: oh my, i love all your clones vehicles and ships, looks like their color combination also match each other.

@Chris: nice Gungans army you have there. especially all the Kaadus you have,awesome man.

I'm a fan of the little guy (despite being a member of the Confederate of Independent Systems with a Battle Droid army!) and I like the Gungans.

Plus, I thought it would be reasonably cheap to build an army of these guys because of the low popularity of Jar Jar.

Recently on eBay, he has been attracting a lot of bidders so I haven't added to this army for over a year now :thumbdown:

At this point, I have 10 Gungan soldiers, 14 Jar Jars and 15 Kaadus plus 2 Fambaas with a shield generator that's a work in progress (you can see the simple start that i've made out of grey/black/white bricks in the background). The soldiers are lucky enough to have shields but the Kaadu riders are somewhat kamikaze at present as both hands are being used to carry boomas!

After the Fambaa build, i'd like to add some more artillery such as a booma catapault. I prefer mechanized combat anyway.

I've recently moved house (twice!) so my battle droid army is currently dismantled.

very rare to see gungan collector! nice army, though they'll get obliterated by the CIS!

Cool. I never thought anyone would actually build a Gungan army. :tongue:

I think I've asked this before, but does anyone have an Astromech army? :sweet: R2 is in basically every third set! :wacko:

Cool. I never thought anyone would actually build a Gungan army. :tongue:

I think I've asked this before, but does anyone have an Astromech army? :sweet: R2 is in basically every third set! :wacko:

I've not seen one but there is an eBay UK auction for around 10, including a couple of black ones. That's the most i've seen in one place. Can't seem to find it now, maybe it ended.

Edited by chris_austin

Awesome clone army :) i still need to get the tx 130 tank. The gungan army is also cool, post pictures of the fambaas when they're finished. :tongue:

Awesome clone army :) i still need to get the tx 130 tank. The gungan army is also cool, post pictures of the fambaas when they're finished. :tongue:

i'm lacking a tx130 for my army as well. i think it's necessary for any clone army.

but i'm going to wait for clearance. it's just not value for money at the retail price.

Splendid army there LegoKing, me love it!

*snipped pic*

Just a couple squad of shinnies :P

WOAH! That's a nice amount of the new clones! :wub:

*snipped*

Dr. S.

WOAH! Nice one Dr.S :wub: I especially like the Imperial & Clones :wub: