BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Here's mine:

2665508153_30c14d655c_o.jpg

The figs are on the green plate. You can see my custom Darth Nihilus there, but my Count Dooku is disassembled.

And here are the rest:

2665511433_1988975010_o.jpg

After waiting for what seemed like forever a BL order arrived and my EP3 clone army is now complete. :classic:

img_1792.jpg

img_1793.jpg

img_1794.jpg

Of course Mutley had to step in and outsize our armies :hmpf_bad:

Impressive army though :thumbup::thumbup:

KimT

Note to self: Never go to war against Mutley.

After waiting for what seemed like forever a BL order arrived and my EP3 clone army is now complete. :classic:

img_1792.jpg

I'm sorry, but as impressive of an army that is, what is the point of having so many? I mean, you can't really do anything with all of them, and its just sad to think of how much money was wasted. Im not trash talking, no offense, honestly, just my opinion.

darthperson

I'm sorry, but as impressive of an army that is, what is the point of having so many? I mean, you can't really do anything with all of them, and its just sad to think of how much money was wasted. Im not trash talking, no offense, honestly, just my opinion.

darthperson

Well I love it! :thumbup:

Just because you don't feel like spending your money on a certain thing, doesn't mean that somebody else doesn't want to.

It's all a matter of personal opinion. I for one think your clone army is really nice and I hope to make one like that next year with the new clone wars clones.

It's all a matter of personal opinion.

Which is what I gave. :wacko: I wasn't telling him how to spend his money, that is a nice army, I was just saying I would have spent it differently. No hard feelings, just my opinion...

darthperson

Which is what I gave. :wacko: I wasn't telling him how to spend his money, that is a nice army, I was just saying I would have spent it differently. No hard feelings, just my opinion...

darthperson

True, but I doubt the "waste of time and money" part thrilled him.

I half agree with both of you. Building up armies may take lots of time and money that could be put to better things like tanks guns rockets etc., but you don't get much of an army buying sets, you have to get them some other way.

I would have to go out to my storage unit(which at this time of night is impossible) to collect all of my clones and Stormtroopers, so I will just list off what I have in the mean time. I will post a picture later this week.

4 Shock Troopers

3 Star Corps Clone Troopers

1 BARC Speeder Trooper

1 AT-RT Pilot

4 Phase II Clone Pilots

6 Clone Troopers

4 Stormtroopers

3 Scout Troopers

1 Snowtrooper

4 Super Battle Droids

2 Droid Pilots

8 Battle Droids

As you can see, my army isn't exactly that expansive. The pictures will make it even worse :cry_sad:

darthperson

What's the point of collect lego at all? You have lego also. Some persons like to have a droid army (something has to protect my town and others a clonetrooper army. It's just fun and show off, just what you do with lego ;) .

Yes there is. Go here for that peticular topic.

Or click it at the bottom of the index page, where it's currently located.

EDIT: I've merged the topics for your pleasure :classic:

What?

What what?

Show your army. - Simple question, simple topic, in fact just simple.

What don't you understand here?

This thread is for posting pics of one's Star Wars army / armies.

In the future please refrain from posting one word posts like that.

Be a little more explicatory.

Thanks in advance.

Now let's get back on topic.

I have like only 20 normal battle droids and 10 Super. I have a lot of vehicles such as the Hailfire, 2 custom carriers (1 BD and 1 SBD), 2 spider droids, tank droid, custom octuparra, and 3 STAPs (new). For the clones, over 100 clones, 2 of the new RGS, 2 new AT-TE, 3 speeders, 3 clone pilots with ARC-170, 1 AT-AP, 1 AT-AT, 1 clone scout walker, and 1 Juggernaut. I also have the Phase I clones from the contest a while ago. So many without weapons still.

I really like all your armies and I must say I envie you all... I only have 1 Darth Vader and 1 Clone/Stormtrooper...

Having "too many" of these is not possible IMHO, unless you overpay them a lot that is... :classic:

These Star Wars minifigs arent becoming cheaper after all. I think they can be seen as an investment, if you keep them for 10, 20,... years you will see them raise in value, just like the imperial soldiers and guards did!

And there will always be Star Wars fans around.

Off course most of us, collectors, wont even consider selling off their Lego, wheater it be Star Wars, Pirates or Castle ! :wink:

A very big :thumbup: to all you Star Wars army collectors ! And thanks for showing the beautifull pics.

Wow, that is a big army. I would say I have every clone you have in that picture, but not nearly as many as you have. But I also have over 50 droids and a lot of jedi's.

I wonder how many TLG made? I think over a billion if not more clones.

Hmmm, not quite in the order of billions :oh: i'm sure it's possible to get a rough idea. Maybe 1 million at the most?

Just checked LEGO.com and by 2003, on the minifigs 25th birthday, TLC had produced around 3.7 Billion minifigures in total. It turns 30 this year so maybe we'll get an updated amount.

Sorry to go off topic.