BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

WOW! that is a huge collection. Do you have every star wars figure ever? I would like to see some more pics if possible please?

Yes, accept for the metal limited editions, I have them all.

mfnl-wall-0116-wide.jpg

*snip*

Wow, I have about 70 and I think thats alot.

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

How did you make the display walls? Edited by ChiefPie

How did you make the display walls?

I used 8 silver-gray plates and drilled 1120 little holes :classic: . A 2x2 brick with hole and axle (BrickLink item) fits perfectly in the holes. This way the brick looks glued to the plate but is easy to move around (with the fig on it). I use the hole in the brick for figs like the IT-O Interrogator.

First post, so I thought it may as well be my collection:

IMG_20160211_212130_zps90ytnmou.jpg

IMG_20160211_212145_zpst5zgcle4.jpg

IMG_20160211_212156_zpsixofs9zq.jpg

IMG_20160211_212224_zpseabmalfh.jpg

IMG_20160211_212238_zpsehkvgpfa.jpg

IMG_20160211_211707_zpsyy5pxojh.jpg

I've also got the Sith Fury Interceptor, Naboo Starfighter, B Wing, Republic Frigate, ARC-170, with plans to pick up the new Resistance X-wing, CTT, AT-ST(?), Rex AT-TE and Luggrbeast in good time (oh and hopefully a Tantive IV if its re-released for Rogue One!)

First post, so I thought it may as well be my collection:

I've also got the Sith Fury Interceptor, Naboo Starfighter, B Wing, Republic Frigate, ARC-170, with plans to pick up the new Resistance X-wing, CTT, AT-ST(?), Rex AT-TE and Luggrbeast in good time (oh and hopefully a Tantive IV if its re-released for Rogue One!)

Nice collection. That first picture confirms that I need to go and get the Sandcrawler asap. It looks so awesome!!!

Every time i see a pic of the Tydirium next to another set i feel doubt creeping up about buying it, it just doesnt seem big/impressive enough for its price, sat next to a star destroyer which is only a little bit more expensive. (and the small ISD at that, ive got the big one at home)

Every time i see a pic of the Tydirium next to another set i feel doubt creeping up about buying it, it just doesnt seem big/impressive enough for its price, sat next to a star destroyer which is only a little bit more expensive. (and the small ISD at that, ive got the big one at home)

I display my shuttle with the wings down so it looks a lot bigger that way.

Nice collection. That first picture confirms that I need to go and get the Sandcrawler asap. It looks so awesome!!!

All signs point to it retiring soon, so maybe scoop it up during the next double VIP event in March ;)

The shuttle is quite a bit cheaper than the star destroyer though. I just picked it up for £58 and at that price it's great value.

The shuttle is quite a bit cheaper than the star destroyer though. I just picked it up for £58 and at that price it's great value.

MSRP in my country is €110, the ISD was €130

Both could/can be found below MSRP, but for a set only €20 lower in MSRP....

Doesnt help that i dont care about the minifigs at all, if anything, i'll want to bricklink some imperial crew for it

Would it be correct to assume that you're only a fan of the vehicles?

Yeah, the reason being that it reduces my spending on Lego if I limit myself! But I do have a natural preference for the vehicles. :)

Hmmm... I almost couldn't care less about the vehicles! To me the 'figs are what I'm after. To be fair though, I do love my At-te and Gunship :wub: To each their own, I guess!

Oh, yeah, and welcome physichull!

Edited by Nagol of Fortfield

Very nice. I've just bought the same units for my display. What's the lighting system, is it one designed for it?

It's just an ikea led kit. Search their site for "dioder". I used the multicolored kit

I like that unit system. What is that? Also from ikea?

Sweet collection and display setup. It makes me consider getting the Ewok Village. I sold all of my playsets (Takodana, Cantina, Final Duel, Jabba's Palace, and Rancor Pit) because I found them all lacking. I'm wondering if the Ewok Village would be different.

I like that unit system. What is that? Also from ikea?

Its the Ikea Kallax unit... i have the 4x4 one and the 2x4 one

Sweet collection and display setup. It makes me consider getting the Ewok Village. I sold all of my playsets (Takodana, Cantina, Final Duel, Jabba's Palace, and Rancor Pit) because I found them all lacking. I'm wondering if the Ewok Village would be different.

I agree about the playsets.... i still have them because I have the need to have as many sets as possible lol but I'm not overly thrilled with them.... BUT i do LOVE Ewok Village.

Its the Ikea Kallax unit... i have the 4x4 one and the 2x4 one

Thank you. I bought one in a yard sale in my apartment complex and I never knew where it was from to potentially buy another one. I store books on mine though not sets. Sweet collection and lighting set up. Welcome to Eurobricks by the way!

Lego in the band room? (Or is it the other way...) Dude, never let the wife & mistress be in the same place! Stuff gonna get ugly :oh3:

I like how you've set up the collection.

Lego in the band room? (Or is it the other way...) Dude, never let the wife & mistress be in the same place! Stuff gonna get ugly :oh3:

I like how you've set up the collection.

Lol it's all actually in my office. The guitars used to take up that spot until the Lego collection went haywire