Sign in to follow this  
Vader

Custom figs

Well i thought id show you all my 2 latest figs, there both from jabbas palace in ROTJ:

mvc-052s.jpg

mvc-055s.jpg

That thing is... erm... ugly... weird... cool... :D I really cant remember that I have seen such an... ork'ish monkey seen at the movie, but this surely looks great!

For the second one... Hm, not too special to be honest. Surely nicely done and especially well done face painting (I still wonder how one can draw such tiny lines.... :oo ), but not as cool as the green guy ;)

Another Hurray for Lord Vader !!!!!!

What on Earth is that green thing ???? This "Green Crawler" looks great !!!!!!!!!! Excellent work !!!!!!!

Look at that green things face :D he looks so cute. I wanna walk up to him and give him a hug. (seriously no joke)

Very well done, though even I don't know who they are :-D

On the first one, did you make the holes for the arms yourself? VERY nice job.

I did indeed make the holes myself, both sets of arms turn fully which is something i wanted to make sure would.

I give to you from my secret lab my latest creation Ree-yees, he still needs a custom decal for the torso but i just couldnt wait to show him off :) :

mvc-002s.jpg

Yes Vader !!!! Its really one of your BEST cutoms ever !!!!!!! It is so faithfull to the chazracter, its unbelieavable !!!

Grazt, I cannot wait to see the decals for this one !!!!

Amazing job !!!

Dude it's awsome.

You inspire me so much but when I try to do something like that it looks like a crapped on the head of a minifig :o

I give to you from my secret lab my latest creation Ree-yees, he still needs a custom decal for the torso but i just couldnt wait to show him off :) :

mvc-002s.jpg

hey look ask aak's cuzin!