Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Fabuland Housewives Episode XV

It's actually been almost four months since the last installment of Fabuland Housewives. "Long overdue" doesn't cover it. Don't waste anytime now! Read it immediately!

episode_guide.jpg

Fabuland® Housewives Episode 15—"Do You Have Time for a Flashback?"

The Housewives are back! In the second to last episode of the season we take a look back at what happened in the weeks leading up to Presscott's murder and learn more about the secrets some Fabuland residents are trying so desperately to hide!

New to Fabuland Housewives? Start here with Episode I

Enjoy and feel free to leave feedback. And stay tuned for Episode 16-the season one finale where the killer will be, at long last, revealed! *oh2*

Bout time you got back to making comics... You lazy big behind you! :tongue:

Can we expect a nother installment of W&W?

Staudie.

Great Comic, I liked the part where they find Holly in the Closet, :laugh:

You have excellent settings and buildings! They're beautiful. :wub:

Can't wait for the final installment :grin:

I've just started, but already it's looking like another brilliant episode of everyone's favourite TV-MA rated Fabuland based television drama. You really went for a niche audience, huh? :laugh:

Best line so far: No one else ever talks to me that way… (sigh) I love her...

:sweet:

Great Comic, I liked the part where they find Holly in the Closet, :laugh:

Hey hey hey, some of us are still reading here! For loyal viewers, a new episode is an opportunity to sit back, relax, and savour the experience. So keep it down there Mr. DarthVaderIsLuke'sFather. :tongue:

You know, now that I mention it, they really screwed that one up with the prequels, huh? :hmpf_bad:

Please don't do prequels, Hinck. :sceptic:

Whoops. I kind of spoiled it there- now I need to go back and read the others! :blush:

Please don't do prequels, Hinck. :sceptic:

As long as he can find a better actor than He-who-falls-to-the-darkside-in-five-minutes. :sceptic:

Now...I would really enjoy seeing a horror movie spoof with Fabuland. :grin:

Wow, thanks for sharing, Hinckley! About time for a new episode. However, I think I must take time to read it all over again. I am quite forgetful nowadays. :tongue:

Another great episode, Hinckley :thumbup: . Very full of, well, everything. Now I have a better comprehension of what's happening in Fabuland.

LuxorV

Oooh, the end in drawing near! :oh: This is exciting!

It's nice to see another episode! It took me a bit to remember who was dead by now and so, but in the end this was a very helpful episode with a good share of laughs. :classic:

I like this bit

Brody: Checking your phone records is not stalking.

Payton: Who said anything about checking my phone records?

Brody: Um…didn’t you?

LOL :laugh:

Nice i cant wait till the next one :sweet:

It took me a week to read this... and another week to get around to posting about it! :tongue: Thanks for this Episode Hinckley; I really needed a re-cap. I am horrid at remembering character names... :blush:

Roll on the finale! :sweet:

I'm almost done with the first episode! Looks like an... exciting? sieries!

I'm sorry, but what do the "scenes" mean? Are they the episodes, or scene in the episode?

Edited by Zepher

I'm sorry, but what do the "scenes" mean? Are they the episodes, or scene in the episode?

The scenes are scenes. :classic:

Imagine a commercial between each one, or at least some dramatic music occasionally.

Okay. I that case NOW I'm almost done with trhe first episode. For some reason it takes forever for the pictures to load....

I have to say, I just started reading this comic a few days ago, but I got so ADDICTED to it that I stayed up till 3 AM last night to catch up with the story. I'm totally in love with this!

I love Desperate Housewives and other similar shows, but seeing that sort of plot-twists being made in LEGO is just amazing! I'm loving Histeria Lane with it's cute houses and hoarses... eh, I mean cars, but I especially adore the little army of characters. There's some real stars in there, like Bianca Lamb and Gavin Gorilla and Candace Cow (yeah, I love the crazies, so what?). I love the amount of gay characters, it brings diversity to the cast, but there could be more children or teenagers, and even a lesbian couple, involved. But maybe next season. :wink:

Taking a short trip down the Memory Lane, I remember having lots of Fabuland figures when I was a child, and I also remember that I used to play similar "murder mysteries" with them when I got a bit older. Unfortunately all of them are gone now, lost to the crevices of time, don't know where. :sceptic: But it's really sweet to see all the figures again in action (although I think I had mostly the newer type of figures, with different eyes and printed shirts).

Now, I'm impatiently waiting for the season finale so I can finally know if my suspections about the identity of the killer/s have been correct. I'd also like to know what happened to Piper Poodle's pregnancy. Did she have a miscarriage? And what about the mysterious baby in Bianca's stroller?

Anyway, it's an awesome story you have here, Hinckley, and you've built it cleverly. So congratulations for that!

Edited by Sandy

I'm starting eight as of now, and my guess on who the killer is (guessed after 3) is nearly confirmed!

I have to say, I just started reading this comic a few days ago, but I got so ADDICTED to it that I stayed up till 3 AM last night to catch up with the story. I'm totally in love with this!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

I love the amount of gay characters, it brings diversity to the cast, but there could be more children or teenagers, and even a lesbian couple, involved. But maybe next season. :wink:

There will be five teenage characters introduced next season, but I haven't worked in any lesbians yet... hmmm...perhaps I can write in some handicap lesbians and kill two special interest groups with one stone. :sweet:

:wink:

Taking a short trip down the Memory Lane, I remember having lots of Fabuland figures when I was a child, and I also remember that I used to play similar "murder mysteries" with them when I got a bit older.

That means you're awesome!

Unfortunately all of them are gone now, lost to the crevices of time, don't know where. :sceptic: But it's really sweet to see all the figures again in action (although I think I had mostly the newer type of figures, with different eyes and printed shirts).

That's sad to hear. There's always eBay and bricklink. And you can get the real ones, not the fake, scary oogly-eyed ones with printed shirts. They'll actually make an appearance in season two as well...

Now, I'm impatiently waiting for the season finale so I can finally know if my suspections about the identity of the killer/s have been correct. I'd also like to know what happened to Piper Poodle's pregnancy. Did she have a miscarriage? And what about the mysterious baby in Bianca's stroller?

I can't wait to hear if you've guessed right. Piper's baby is addressed in the finale, but the mystery baby won't come into play until season two...Thanks for all the kind words and everybody whose taking such an interest in this story. :sweet: