JimBee

Vote for a new LEGO Star Wars set!

Which of the three did (or would) you vote for?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which Set?

• Palpatine's Arrest
    • Cloud City landing platform w/ Slave I
    • Mon Calamari Cruiser

Now that I am finnaly a knight, i decided to make this poll for the voting for a new SW set a while back.

Palpatines Arrest: Revenge of the Sith

Slave I and landing platform: The Empire Strikes Back

Mon Calamari Crusier: Return of the Jedi

Edited by kimt
Fixed spelling in poll

I think it was on fbtb.net that the cloud (not Clud :classic: ) city set came a distant third so only the other two are being considered. I went for the cruiser.

The Calamari Cruiser :thumbup:

We really don't need anymore Slave 1's do we? :wacko:

Also I seem to have plenty of Palpatines around...and I'm more into troops than those odd-looking Jedis :devil:

KimT

Palpatines arrest would be cool because you would get so many jedi. We don't need another cloud city and I think the cruiser would be pretty expensive.

Palpy's arrest all the way! I would love to see well done interiors and exploding window!

I know you are excited about making a poll, but you may want to edit the spelling Clud city and Plapatine too funny that Clud city playset :wink:

Edited by I Scream Clone

Palpy's arrest all the way! I would love to see well done interiors and exploding window!

I know you are excited about making a poll, but you may want to edit the spelling Clud city and Plapatine too funny that Clud city playset :wink:

Spelling fixed...now I hope I know how to spell. :wacko:

KimT

Honest to goodness, I had totally forgotten about this poll! :oh3: We hadn't heard any news of it... But in the end I had to vote for Palpatine's office. The Cruiser they can do ANY time, I think. And yes, I'm beginning to think it'd be a cruiser, not just a bridge. And the Slave 1? There's virtue in going against the flow but sometimes it's going a tad bit too far. :tongue:

So I wanted the Office. It gives (me, anyway) 4 new figures and a chance for a really beautiful surrounding, and lots of glass elements(by that I mean clear bricks which can be easily used as glass. :wink: ). I don't feel like saying much more as of now... :yoda:

Yeah! Palpy's arrest, hands down! It would mean a bunch of new figs and is the only truely original option!

Congrats to your knighthood, show off! :tongue:

I think it's a bit late for this... It appears the new set will be

A Death Star Playset

Stauder.

A Death Star Playset

Stauder.

Isn't that this later this year? The Mon Calamari Cruiser/Palpatine's Office set will come out next year . . .

Palp's office!

Easy decision for me: Nice new minifigs! I too have some Palps, but those are Emperor minifigs not Chancellor minifigs! I'd also love to see this pretty cool office made from LEGO!

Another SlaveI sucks and the MC is ok, would love to have a whole cruiser but bridge, hangar, A-wing only is not as good as Palp's office :yoda:

Benny

I vote for Palpatine's Arrest. It should seems to me it to be very interesting set, not so big and not so dear with a lot of minifigures.

sorry all for the typos, i was typing too fast. Thanks kimt for editing it. Oh yeah, i voted for the arrest because:

1. Im a PT fan

2: Not another Slave 1!

3: It looks affordable

4: See 3

And dont rub it in too much, Oky Wan, your well on your way to knighthood yourself *tounge*

I vote for Palpatines Arrest, because i think it can bring us a lot of new minifigures( i hope so).

I think we dont need an third Slave, two are enough.

I have think a lot about my vote ( ok, it was just 5 minutes), but i think the Mon Calamari is just an plasyet like the Hoth Base

I voted for the Mon Cal Cruiser. Admiral Ackbar and Mon Motha Minifigs FTW!

Me too!!

But I kinda wanted... well a cloud city thing and a palp office thing.....

but if its the cloud city thing it'll cost 60ish if it includes of what the slave 1 came with

and if its the Mon Cal Cruiser (Whoo baaby!) it'll cost 70ish too....if its like the

but if the palps arrest (I just call it office) then 60ish.

thats only if its bigger sized set like... 11 inches long and 5 inches high...; )

note: ish means in a twenty dollar range. ( 60-70-80 e.g.)

--(:-(

Edited by commandosevy

A Death Star Playset

Stauder.

Yeah, Staudie, this is a poll for a set they HAVEN'T designed yet, so they won't waste time working over 3 different models and only sell one. :wink:

We've know about the Death Star since we knew about the Green Grocer, and we all know what that's worth. It was on the Replacement Parts page WELL before the poll came about. :wink:

I voted of course for the Mon Calamari Cruiser :thumbup: .

Hopefully it'll be the whole ship and not only a contorl room - otherwise I'd prefer the Slave 1 since I only own the old version of it (and this version is really very simple and small :sceptic: ). But I highly doubt that it'll be the whole ship :cry_sad: since there has to be the Tantive 4 next year (I bet, hope and think since it'll be the 10th anniversary of Lego SW and the Tantive 4 is as important as the ISD).

Klaus-Dieter

Palpy's arrest all the way. sure an ackbar would be nice,but- We would get 2 new jedi(sasae tinn and agen kolar), a new non LUL mace, an an anakin(evil with reversible head) and a palpatine with a reversable head. these are all hopes but we can count on having Windu, Fisto, Kolar, and Tinn and of coures Palpatine. i do wish we had better choices, like a geonosian arena or something with alot of Phase 1 clones. but oh well.

HERE'S HOPIN" FOR PAPLATINES ARREST!!!! :thumbup::vader:

I voted for palpatine's arrest because it could give us a new palpatine minifig, mace windu, kit fisto and the two others.

But I can't understand why TRU has choose these 3 choices : they should have choose an important event! An event that represent the entire star wars saga because it will be the 10th anniversary of lego SW.

I chose Palpatine's Arrest. That was an awesome scene, and the set would have some great new minifigures.

Edited by DiverDan

Palpy's arrest all the way. sure an ackbar would be nice,but- We would get 2 new jedi(sasae tinn and agen kolar), a new non LUL mace, an an anakin(evil with reversible head) and a palpatine with a reversable head. these are all hopes but we can count on having Windu, Fisto, Kolar, and Tinn and of coures Palpatine. i do wish we had better choices, like a geonosian arena or something with alot of Phase 1 clones. but oh well.

HERE'S HOPIN" FOR PAPLATINES ARREST!!!! :thumbup::vader:

Or a minifig scale tantive iv :cry_happy: with princess leia, R2-D2, C3-PO, Capitaine Antilles, 5 rebel troopers, 7 stormtroopers and darth vader!

I chose Palpatine's Arrest. That was an awesome scene, and the set would have some great new minifigures.

Just imagine, if Anakin would have not cut Mace's hand, the empire and the OT would have never existed!