KimT

2008 Picture thread

Two magazines? I just remember my Lego magazine but whatever: You are right.

And no, there is nothing TCW-like. Just a blaster, a Yoda-emblem thing, one native with lightsaber and C-3PO.

Don't forget the X-Wing in the Moonlight! :laugh:

I've just got my mag. but I havn't opened it yet. (just looked from the outside)

By the time most people read my post I will have read it though :grin:

DEATH STAR!! is coming to toy fair with luke and han

legostarwarsdearthstartp4.jpg

edit : better pic

Edited by simonjedi

troops.jpg

Yay! OMG thanks simonjedi.

I'll have to go to wizarduniverse.com soon to see the pics!

cool if it has the tentcle in it i may get this set even though i dont really like starwars

snip

Thanks simonjedi, for that amazing pic. :classic:

Well, that means we'll be getting a New Hope DS.

So, trash compactor monster, Luke and Leia swinging, Obi-Wan vs Darth duel, and Deathstar Troopers, Gunners ON!

On another note, Rebelscum has confirmed that the Clone Commander seen in this trailer from 3:23-3:25 with Padme is indeed Commander Fox. :wink:

That means, that the mysterious red Clone in 7681 is probably CC-Fox as well.

Another interesting side note is that Obi-Wan, Anakin and of course CC-Fox all have at some point the Galactic Alliance symbol on their armor, I wonder what the symbol for the government that came after the New Republic is doing in the Clone Wars? :look:

Refence pic of the Galactic Alliance symbol for those of you who don't know what it is or what it looks like:

250px-Jedi_symbol2.png

-Tarfful, who spends way too much time browsing SW related sites.

Edited by Tarfful

Cool! Thanks a lot for the pic simonjedi!

That means the DS set is going to be really cool! Trash compactor scene on! I hope we get all the important scenes form DS I with the set :thumbup:

Benny *happy!* :classic:

DS Han and Luke don't have the decorated legs in that picture.

Thats a disappointment.

Of course there was no reason they should except my own internal wants.

-Tohst

Thanks for the pic simonjedi. :oh: the death star will be a playset after all this are great news because a boring complete gray ball maybe would be a big dissapoint. The TLC is really protecting anyone post pics of it maybe this just means that it will be an awesome playset :wub::cry_happy: .

edit : better pic

>Psst! Star Wars fans! LEGO hooked ToyFare up with a super-sneak-peek at two new mini-figures that will be out with a top-secret Star Wars playset later this year! Of course, if these two figures come with it, you can probably guess what it's going to be. Regardless, check out wizarduniverse.com on June 20th for pics!

>Psst! Star Wars fans! LEGO hooked ToyFare up with a super-sneak-peek at two new mini-figures that will be out with a top-secret Star Wars playset later this year! Of course, if these two figures come with it, you can probably guess what it's going to be. Regardless, check out wizarduniverse.com on June 20th for pics!

yeah, thats what the article said... its right in the pic...

anyways, thank you, simonjedi. What i dont understand is why did TLG give luke longer hair? i think the generic blonde hair looks fine, even if its supposed to be longer in the back. The long hair piece is split though, unlike lukes, which is just shaggy or something. maybe we could hope for a new hair piece?

Cool! Thanks a lot for the pic simonjedi!

That means the DS set is going to be really cool! Trash compactor scene on! I hope we get all the important scenes form DS I with the set :thumbup:

Benny *happy!* :classic:

That's true!!!... and also we have now the idendity of the trooper!!! (Fox)

The jail-scene would be nice... and the one scene where the storm trooper hits his head on the ceiling would be great too!

Does the Luke stormtrooper come with stumpy legs because as Leia said "aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?".

Thanks for pics, it has really whet my appetite for the set.

It'd be nice to see a new hairpiece for Luke... The girl one just makes him a...girl. :sceptic: It really doesn't work with fleshy...

It'd be nice to see a new hairpiece for Luke... The girl one just makes him a...girl. :sceptic: It really doesn't work with fleshy...

This is the same Luke hair piece as used for the UCS Falcon. I guess there's a good chance we'll get the UCS Falcon versions of the Leia and Obi figs as well which would be absolutely brilliant.

Edited by hewman

New thread initiated.

This one is closed.

KimT

Thanks KimT, the last post was getting unwieldy. :thumbup:

Any chance of adding simonjedi's pics of Luke and Han for the Death Star 10188 set?

Thanks KimT, the last post was getting unwieldy. :thumbup:

Any chance of adding simonjedi's pics of Luke and Han for the Death Star 10188 set?

consider it done

KimT

Don't forget the HSD and the Twilight! :wink:

:blush::blush: done!

KimT

Oh this is much better..well done guys. Lets hope more new pics are on the way so this one can go wild..lol :thumbup: