KimT

2008 Picture thread

I think that early leaks are bad for sales, honestly. When you have one month to look at the set, talk about etc etc... when it finaly releases it's not new anymore, you lost some feelings about it and most important you get to know al the negative aspects about it.

I agree but why did they then show us pics of the UCS Grievous about a month before release nevertheless - and the pics of the summer sets many months before release nevertheless :sceptic: ?!

And I don't must have pics - but only a short description what is included - DS Troopers, ... It's not very nice to let us be like a cat on a hot tin roof :sad::laugh: !

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Please forgive me for not looking through the whole topic, but is the V19 MINI going to be released? Or shall I just source the parts from Bricklink?

How much is the Hoth Rebel Base some say it is $40 (US currency) and $50 dollars how much is it? Well I think it will be $50 because it is a rerelease.... is it different..... sorry but I'm too busy to look myself.

Please forgive me for not looking through the whole topic, but is the V19 MINI going to be released? Or shall I just source the parts from Bricklink?

It isnt a Brickmaster exclusive (due to the model no.), so it will probably be released to some extent.

It isnt a Brickmaster exclusive (due to the model no.), so it will probably be released to some extent.

I think we have known that for awhile now IScreamClone.

Still no pics on the DS or at least the price or anything yet? We all should get pics so we know that its a good idea to buy it. it seems like lego wants the sales of the DS start booming on 5/30/08 but if lego has some idea to release the info a week before it is showed then we'll just have to wait. and wait .... and wait.....COME ON ALREADY LEGO TELL US THE PRICE or something already!!

and well 21 more days til the DS comes out!!WHOO HOO!

I think we have known that for awhile now IScreamClone.

I know that too, i was just helping our lazier friend. :classic:

Im also hanging out for some DS pics too!

Still no pics on the DS or at least the price or anything yet? We all should get pics so we know that its a good idea to buy it. it seems like lego wants the sales of the DS start booming on 5/30/08 but if lego has some idea to release the info a week

Wait, its out in 5 days?

good job TLC, you've kept that quiet

Sorry, but no.I don't no where he got that, It will be released on 15th June, will be shown at brickworld, and includes deathstar troopers.Thats all i know.

Edited by legoman

OOps I meant JULY! I typed May in just on accident.

And whoo hoo DS troopers thanks for the info LEGOMAN.

Edited by commandosevy

Sorry, but no.I don't no where he got that, It will be released on 15th June, will be shown at brickworld, and includes deathstar troopers.Thats all i know.

Thank you very much for that new, legoman! :sweet:

I read that it'll be released on 15thJune and it'll be shown at brickworld. But that it'll include DS Troopers I didn't find. Are you sure that it'll include them? (We talked often about that we want DS Troopers - but that we get some ...) If so that would be :oh: !

Klaus-Dieter

The Death Star is not out in June, or July. It's coming out much further down the line.

Jeremy

Around the same time the UCS Falcon came out?

Nah, the UCS Falcon came out in 2007. We're definitely looking at 2008 for the DS :sweet:

Jeremy

Edited by LEGOscum

Nah, the UCS Falcon came out in 2007. We're definitely looking at 2008 for the DS :sweet:

Jeremy

No LEGOscum *he he* he meant the month or season! :classic: If it came out in 2007 I would have it by now!!! some people would have 5 by now.... and didn't steff tell us it was coming out 6/15/08?? and he said the Hoth Rebel base will come out again and it has in some of Europe.

Jeremy

Sorry, I meant the around the same time as the Falcon of last year.

The Death Star is not out in June, or July. It's coming out much further down the line.

Jeremy

Around the same time the UCS Falcon came out?

Jeremy

Sorry, I meant the around the same time as the Falcon of last year.
I know what you meant.

Jeremy

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Best conversation ever.

Edited by sir dano

:blush: Oh no.Huge Misunderstanding :sad: I thought it was already posted about having death star troopers, and thats how i got the info.but going back now, i cant find it. :cry_sad: really sorry guys.But i'm so sure i saw it...

Oww man....no death star troopers? O well if were getting a DS then lego better give us DS troopers! and we all make our mistakes. :classic:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

TOO...

MUCH...

CONFUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please just accept the fact that none of us know whether or not the death star comes with death star troopers or when the big ball of death will be released!!!!

Oh, and by the way, when i say please, it's not a question; IT'S A STATEMENT, meaning you need to completely ignore the word.

But seriously, there has been toooo much arguement and madness for the past 172(thousand) pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And feel free to get mad at me for totally interupting your conversation.

(no-)Thanks!!!!!!!!

Please just accept the fact that none of us know whether or not the death star comes with death star troopers or when the big ball of death will be released!!!!

That's not true. Some of us know exactly what the DS comes with and when it will be released. We just aren't telling.

Jeremy

Some of us know exactly what the DS comes with and when it will be released. We just aren't telling.

And what about the Republic Gun Ship?? It looks soo cool! When will it be released?? Any idea?

And what about the Republic Gun Ship?? It looks soo cool! When will it be released?? Any idea?

July 26th.

That's not true. Some of us know exactly what the DS comes with and when it will be released. We just aren't telling.

Jeremy

Get out the interrogation droid!