Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Other Themes MOC Index Discussion Thread

This thread is for discussing the Other Themes MOC Index.

If you created something that is located in this forum, but not in the index, please check your thread. In most cases, you were skipped due to missing images. Maybe you moved them, maybe they expired on your host. The rest probably didn't include a pic, but simply links. No MOC thread without an image in the first post was included in the index, nor will they be unless fixed.

If you wish to be included, please make sure that at least one picture appears in the first post of your creation thread, then reply here with a link to that thread, and you will be added during the next pass.

Indexing passes will probably occur on a monthly basis, so please be patient.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for putting the work in, shadows. It's really great.

Firstly: Fantastic work, thanks a lot for putting this in shadows a lot of hard work and it shows, thanks :sweet:

Second: May my entire Interactive apocalypse series please be included?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Firstly: Fantastic work, thanks a lot for putting this in shadows a lot of hard work and it shows, thanks :sweet:

Happy to do it! :classic:

Second: May my entire Interactive apocalypse series please be included?

Ah yes, the old "lead in to a request with a complement" routine. Good job. :tongue:

Now, as for that request...

A voice booms from the heavens:

If you wish to be included, please make sure that at least one picture appears in the first post of your creation thread, then reply here with a link to that thread, and you will be added during the next pass.

Subtle, wasn't it? :devil:

Fanastic job!!! The index is superb wonderful!! :wub:

Thanks for your hardwork, ImperialShadows. :thumbup:

Really deeply appericated your efforts that you have put in!

Subtle, wasn't it? :devil:

Well, that was embarrassing for me :cry_sad:

I'll get to it soon then, sorry about that...

EDITNESS: Here we go-

The Introduction

Part 1 - Safe Season

Part 1.5 - Strangers

Part 2 - Surviving

Part 2.5 - The Deadzone

Part 3 - Mistakes

Part 3.5 - Captured

Part 4 - Where Loyalties Lie

Part 4.5 - Xenu's Sea Fortress

Part 5 - The Battle

I'm not sure if some are legal as they are just polls, so feel free to leave those out if you wish. Thanks :classic:

Edited by Batbrick

Thanks for all the hard work!

I know that it takes a lot of time and patience to make an index like this.

I was wondering if there was going to be an Other Themes Index. Thanks for all of your hard work you really do deserve the title of Global Regulator :classic: . I think you may have missed these two military boats I recently put in the Other Themes forum The Start of a Navy or am I missing the necessary pictures for it? Again great job and thank you for the new index :classic: .

Very sorry to double post and kick up a fuss, but I was wondering if these mocs were going to be added soon. Sorry about this, I was a bit worried you'd forgotten it though.

Very sorry to double post and kick up a fuss

Please don't kick our fuss. It bites back. :devil:

I was wondering if these mocs were going to be added soon. Sorry about this, I was a bit worried you'd forgotten it though.

Uh, geez. It's been 10 days after this stuff sat unindexed for years. :hmpf:

I was planning on monthly updates to make it worthwhile. I'll update the first post accordingly so I can point at it when people are in a hurry. :tongue:

What do you think this is, anyway, the Fabuland Builder's Guild? I hear they have a real stud of an indexer over there. Maybe you ought to try to join it, Rushy McGottaHaveItInAHurryPants. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, that really cracked me up. :grin:

Seriously, monthly updates to maintain what little sanity I have.

Thank you for your understanding.

Theres actually loads to be indexed. I think I have 32-33 relevant topics that could be indexed. Hinck will probably remember me bugging him before. Not trying to be rude, just pointing something out.

So far I've found one mistake in the review index. There's a review of 4417 Aero Pod by Lasse D, but the link to the review takes you to Sinner's (Siegfried now) review of the Model Town House.

So far I've found one mistake in the review index. There's a review of 4417 Aero Pod by Lasse D, but the link to the review takes you to Sinner's (Siegfried now) review of the Model Town House.

Thanks. I will take note of it and implement it on the "next round". :classic:

shouldn't the Power Miners and Agents reviews be indexed here?

:thumbup: I like the idea. Honestly I always am a bit confused where to post either here or Trains & Town for example for light gray boats and planes and dark green vehicles. Until now I have had the logic of that guns do not fit Town & Train and should come here. Am I right?

So, how often is this updated exactly? I know it's a big job, but I've never seen a indexed.gif in this area of the forums in my whole stay here! If you want some help Impy, I'll be happy to oblige, especailly since I love to look at open ended creations! I was just wondering what the status was.

EDIT: Oh. Nevermind. Whitefang answered if it was going to be updated while I was was typing. Looiks like you and KimT do thigs just a a little differently!

Edited by Zepher

So, how often is this updated exactly? I know it's a big job, but I've never seen a indexed.gif in this area of the forums in my whole stay here! If you want some help Impy, I'll be happy to oblige, especailly since I love to look at open ended creations! I was just wondering what the status was.

The indexed tag is widely used to acknowledge that it has been added to our current index. I am very sure Shadows will come by and update this index for us, when he finished up some of his stuff. :wink:

EDIT: Oh. Nevermind. Whitefang answered if it was going to be updated while I was was typing. Looiks like you and KimT do thigs just a a little differently!

Huh? What different things?

Whoops. I got confused again. When you said that you were making a new index I assumed you meant MOC Index, but now I see you meant REVEIW Index. My bad!

Whoops. I got confused again. When you said that you were making a new index I assumed you meant MOC Index, but now I see you meant REVEIW Index. My bad!

Other themes is in a state of flux currently. With some upcoming changes, the structure and content will change so drastically that it's pointless to index MOCs right now. Reviews are easier to manage and arrange, so they are continuing to be done.

Plus, and this is just my honest opinion, people don't look at MOC indexes in a lot of themes. KimT does things differently because Star Wars is an uberforum with lots of traffic and interest.

Just stay tuned, you'll see what I mean.

Yes sir! Standing at the ready sir!

A change, say you! Exciting! My favorite piece getting revamped and revived!