Who shall win? :classic:

I know this is simple but I've been really busy lately... :hmpf_bad:

ssa54733small.jpg

Brickshelf

MOCpages

Please leave a comment or something.

Any comments or ideas would be appreciated. :tongue:

~Majek

Very nice vig - I knew something like this would be done eventually. Only, I think Dr Killory isn't quite right. Oh well. :classic:

J.T. was great, but we all know he was just an Indy wannabe

Take that back! Johnny's done everything that Indy's done - he's gone through ancient temples, battled bad guys, encountered scary creatures, and recovered lost treasure. Okay, so he HASN'T reawakened aliens, but don't use that as your reason for dissing Johnny. :tongue:

I think that red caped flying man will win!! :grin:

Ok I go for Indy!

By the way this is DR. Kilroy's head:

3626bpx36.jpg

:wink:

Take that back! Johnny's done everything that Indy's done - he's gone through ancient temples, battled bad guys, encountered scary creatures, and recovered lost treasure. Okay, so he HASN'T reawakened aliens, but don't use that as your reason for dissing Johnny. :tongue:

Sure sure, but does he have an archeology degree like Indy has? :tongue: Or is he just a run-of-the-mill grave robber. :sadnew:

Sure sure, but does he have an archeology degree like Indy has? :tongue: Or is he just a run-of-the-mill grave robber. :sadnew:

WHAT?!!!! THUNDER STOLE MY JOB?!!!! THAT SON OF A [i.W.D.]!!!!! :tongue: Nah, Thunder has himself a degree in Kick-[i.w.d.]! Yeah, I totally vote for Thunder, he pwns. Plus he can actually keep a girlfriend for 3 series :sweet::laugh:

Hehe! Very good idea! :sweet:

Lol, I never realized how much Kilroy & Dr. Jones Sr. look alike! :laugh:

Maybe you could have included Pippin & Marion as well. :grin:

It's a hard decision to make alright! :wacko: Can't make up my mind! :tongue:

Someone should make a poll for this!

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

A fine scenery, I wonder who´ll win in the end.... a pretty though struggle of icons indeed.... :look:

I changed my mind, I think they should team up and defeat the bad guys together! :classic::tongue:

J.T. was great, but we all know he was just an Indy wannabe :tongue:

I must agree with BearHeart. Johnny Thunder was awesome, but ever since Indy sets came out he's been lying in the shadows. Besides, he was a total copycat.

Johnny Thunder=Indy :sadnew:

Pippin=Marion :angry:

Dr. Kilroy=Henry Jones Sr. (Perhaps Marcus?) :angry::angry:

See what I mean?

Go Indy! :thumbup:

I must agree with BearHeart. Johnny Thunder was awesome, but ever since Indy sets came out he's been lying in the shadows. Besides, he was a total copycat.

Johnny Thunder=Indy :sadnew:

Pippin=Marion :angry:

Dr. Kilroy=Henry Jones Sr. (Perhaps Marcus?) :angry::angry:

See what I mean?

Go Indy! :thumbup:

Johnny was cooler though! :tongue:

Great moc here, I always love these scenes, the clashing of the titans. As for me, Go Johnny!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

My vote: Johnny Thunder!

Johnny Thunder is no Indian Jones wannabe! Johnny Thunder was australian, and Indian Jones is.... where the heck is Indian Jones from? :sceptic:

Great MOC! Even if you are very busy, there's always enough time to make a lost temple. :thumbup:

I also have a quick question. As soon as it arrives, I was going to make a review of a few of the unreleased Indiana Jones sets (a kind courtesy of the Czech Republic factory and member Kanal-K1 :classic: ). Is this topic thread the right place to post it?

Oops! Answered my own question! I clicked the 'Next Newest' button instead of 'Next Page...' :hmpf: Sorry! I do love the MOC though!