Sign in to follow this  
Lasse D

Alternate models of 66193 super emergency set

This super set contains many of the city sets you can get for your mini city hospital.

The smallest set is the 7902 car with a doctor. I thought it looked a bit too slow. Here is a car you can build with the same bricks.

7902_1.jpg

7902_3.jpg

The instruction manual for the ambulance does contain a picture of an alternate model, but it is actually quite hard to build something significantly different. This sets lacks some SNOT-bricks, so I had to be a little more creative and came up with this ambulance.

7890_1.jpg

It is more a hearse than an ambulance.

7890_2.jpg

7890_3.jpg

The helicopter has a lot of slopes, so I built a speed boat for those special emergencies.

7903_3.jpg

7903_2.jpg

Unlike the first two sets, I used far from all the bricks in this. This set does really have some great parts.

The brickshelf gallery with some more pictures.

0vehicles.jpg

Is anyone up to the challenge and build some alternate models of the last set in the super pack - The hospital?

A great and very creative work, I especially like the speed boat and the smaller car, just splendid! :thumbup:

These are great! I especially love the speed boat and your ambulance reminds me of Ecto -1! :tongue: (I would take you up on your challenge but I don't own the hospital. It seemed overpriced to me...)

Brilliant, a huge amount of creativity there. To do what you did with such limited piece counts is exceptional. They're at least as good as most of the alternate models Lego show on sets.