Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Grave Robbers (Possible Spoilers)

Great Vig!

Also you have a pretty good version of the Graveyard Wrrior there! :grin:

More Indy 4 vigs on! :thumbup:

You did a really awesome work with this MOCs of indy 4 SirNadroj :wink: . This is definitely the best vig of indy 4 I have seen yet :sweet: . Continue with this great work.

Really nice vig but didnt both Mutt and Indy have shovels?

Hmpf! Today morning I began to think about making a vig of the Indy 4 Cemetery :angry:

What I think of, for some strange reason always get done before I can even finish planning my own version of it! :laugh:

Anyway, I should've expected this, since you made the cemetery warrior fig the other day (which to be honest, was hwat got me thinking about a vig like this) I shouldd've figured you'd want to make a set to accompany your fig.

I really like that staircase , it looks ready to collapse (like the film version)

An overall great vig with little details like the giant scorpion! :thumbup:

*Sigh* I will never be as awesome a MOCer as you! :cry_sad: That is the awesomest vig you have ever made :wub: . It's like awesomness just keeps pouring out of you, awesome vig after awesome vig ect.

I like the word awesome.

See now youve made me want to see the movie even more! Just so i can say 'thats the scene Sir Nadroj moc'd'

That ladder is cool and creepy all at same time! Many hands make light work i guess :tongue:

keep up the great work!

i cant believe i missed this one... its great! i would never think that purist MOCs could be so great! now, im off to the index to see if i missed any more of your awesome mocs!

Great action shot, a very smart whip use and an overall pretty cool scenery indeed.... :thumbup: