Sign in to follow this  
Vader

*Update* Plo Koon & Pablo Jill Custom

Hey people, i just thought i would show off 2 of my new custom Jedi and ask what do you guys think of them and what needs to be changed to make them look better.

mvc-045s.jpg

mvc-046s.jpg

:()

Dude....

WHOAW!!!

Really impressive work! You should become professional sculptor!!!

I like your Plo Koon so much, he's looking just perfectly besides two points: First the black thing at his face looks too dark at the pictures, maybe some dark grey tone instead? And what about some clear spray paint to give the head a more plastic like look?

both r outstanding ;)

with the first one if u can smooth out the top of his head that will look even better...

Apo i agree that the black is to dark and i think ill try a dark grey instead, what do you guys think of the colour of plo koons head? Do you think that i should be orange instead?

if u use orange then u may hv to mk his hands orange as well... isn't it 8-|

WOW!!! Those are awesome! I think that the Plo Koon's head would be better off orange (other than that, he's great!), and the Pablo Jill is incredible!!!

Plo Koon is awsome, I'm fed up of seeing that squid face being used (but don't get inot that, it is what got me banned from FBTB >-| )

As for Pablo, he's acurate and all but... he just looks a bit to strange to be taken seriously (not your custom, the "real"Pablo)

Plo Koon is my favorite and you made him look great. I really like that you left him in yellow. It looks appropriate I think.

Hey guys just thought i would show you my second plo koon custom and my first Coleman Trebor, let me know what plo koon you prefer.

mvc-046s.jpg

mvc-047s.jpg