Batbrick

Bat Impulse Sets 2 - Villains

Hello, some of you may remember my original Bat impulse sets, which were made after the impulse competition which I thoroughly enjoyed. I made some impulses (or in some cases a 27 piece small set) that i'd love to see released for Batman. Here is part 2, starting with:

Catwoman:

p1230233.jpg

I'm really happy with this one, we all know TLC would never put this many cool pieces in a set, but I love it all the same:

p1230236.jpg

Comes with Catwoman, diamond, golden idol, 2 crystal skulls, golden katana, gold mayan plate and stop sign:

p1230240.jpg

Killer Croc:

p1230242.jpg

I'm also happy with this one, sure it is the scale of a small set, but I think it's cool:

p1230244.jpg

Comes with Killer Croc, dark green Crocodile, 4 chicken legs, rat, skull, map, torch, 100 dollar note and 2 guns.

p1230263.jpg

Two-Face:

p1230267.jpg

This I'm a little iffy on, but it's okay, good gun selection and silver 1x1 rounds:

p1230269.jpg

Comes with Two-Face, giant coin, 3 guns, Harvey letter and 100 dollar note:

p1230277.jpg

Joker:

p1230284.jpg

Now I love this one, so many great joker goodies, tell me what you think of my custom acid flower gun:

p1230287.jpg

Comes with joker, gun, flower gun, flowers, Bud the hyena, 2 Joker bombs, a banana and BANG gun:

p1230288.jpg

Penguin:

p1230300.jpg

A realistic impulse set, and an army builder for penguins, especially for EB member The Penguin! :sweet:

p1230302.jpg

Comes with the Penguin, umbrella and three penguins:

p1230306.jpg

Mr.Freeze:

p1230309.jpg

This one's okay, I couldn't think of much to do really:

p1230311.jpg

Comes with Mr.Freeze, freeze gun, diamonds, crystals, control panel and ice block.

p1230314.jpg

Scarecrow:

p1230319.jpg

My favourite. Too big to be impulse I know but still 27 pieces, I'm keeping it together. Discount the scythe though, I only realised after the first two pics that it pushes the count over the limit:

p1230322.jpg

Comes with Scarecrow, horse, pumpkin bombs, carriage and snake:

p1230321.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic here:

p1230327.jpg

Overview:

p1230223.jpg

Comments appreciated! :sweet:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Batbrick, as I mentioned before, I had only one batman set which is the Catwoman set. However, your Batman Impulse Sets 2 are a must buy for me! It simply mades me drool at my screen. How I wish TLC will take your designs into consideration and make buyers like me to buy it on Impulse. And trust me, you have delivered the true meaning of Impulse to me with those excellent designs considerations. Although TLC will never do License sets as an Impulse sets due to the fees and the mini-fig inculded, its too good to be true, but I will love to get it from Batbrick! :sweet:

Another great job, Batbrick! :thumbup:

Add on:

Catwoman: A great set with combinations of Indiana Jones artefacts, highlighting Catwoman ability of stealing even though she is only fond of diamonds. :tongue:

KillerCroc: That is what his hideout will be, under his sewers! And there is so much stash of drumsticks for him. Lucky him!

Two-Face: This set includes the weapons that Batman theme had. And it's so diffcult to acquire so many of such weapons such as tommy-gun.

Joker: That is one nasty control outpost, filled with its special gifts. One thing, I don't understand, why a dog? :tongue:

Penguin: Amazing army builder! I love it so much, and I am sure our member "Penguin" will love to buy tons and tons of this impulse set. One word, speechless!!!!!

Mr-Freeze: Super cool! The ice chamber is smart, it is simple and nice. Outstanding! Love those blue gems very much.

Scarecrow: I will get this set for my CASTLE! Haha, very good and nice design. Love it very much, and can be used as a peasant carrying those timber or crops. One thing though, it looks too big for TLC to do this for an Impulse Hehe! :blush:

Where is Poison Ivy, Riddler, Bane and etc?

Batbrick, you have made me showed great interest in Batman theme. Too bad, I have spend too much on other themes especially Indiana Jones and Castle. But, if given a chance, Batman is defintely a must for me to get. Thanks for sharing Batbrick! :wink:

Edited by WhiteFang

:wub: Very nice, Batbrick. My favourite is the Joker impulse. So many cool Joker accesories and a wonderful colour scheme. The banana phone is hilarious :laugh:

When I have time I'll comment on all of them, but for now, great work Batbrick! :sweet:

Nice Job!

Catwomen: Too good and to many great pieces to be a real set..in other words good job!

Croc: Love that you've put in the new green type croc, also it is nice detail how you included all that chicken. :thumbup:

2face: putting in the giant coin was clever :thumbup: good choice of weapons too!

Joker: 2 words: banana phone :laugh:

Penguin: Love those mini penguins, might build some tomorrow!

Freeze: I love this fig and how you have used him :thumbup: love the ice chamber

Scarecrow: to big to be an impulse but I love it!!!! :wub: Very castley

Overall great Job just like the last ones you made! :thumbup:

Great work there, Batbrick! ) :wub:

Catwoman

Great set with nice pieces, but I agree that TLC would never, unfortunately, add them in an impulse set! )

And it seems that Catwoman is trying to steal as much as she can, including the stop sign! )))) :tongue:

Killer Croc

And unlike Catwoman he was not lucky enough and stole only 100 dollars! I like the details here: such as chicken leg crate ind etc.... Good work! ) :thumbup:

Two-Face

Well, I don't know why, but. I've always considered that Lego letter piece to de a love letter one.... So I guess some Lego universe lady will be happy to receive it! ) Poison Ivy, for example....

(Ivy: What does the other side wish?

Harvey: To hit you with a truck!

Ivy: *to all* We used to date.

Penguin: Ah-h-h-h-h!)

Edited by The Penguin

A very good work.... they all look very nice, especially the Catwoman one with all these cool accessories. And flower power on! :classic:

Penguin: Amazing army builder! I love it so much, and I am sure our member "Penguin" will love to buy tons and tons of this impulse set. One word, speechless!!!!!

Yes, I'll buy 50 impulse sets and I'll have then 300 spartanias mechanical penguins! :wacko::laugh: Yay! )

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Those sets are so friggin' awesome I wish some were on sale, seriously!

Batbrick should be pleased to know that I have a MOC to post soon...

Thanks guys! Glad you like 'em!

I'm keeping together my scarecrow carriage as I like it so much.

Thankyou very much Whitefang for all those comments, yes Riddler, Bane, Poison Ivy and a few custom figs will be given impulse sets soon, oh, and feel free to use my carriage design, it is rather cute I think :wub: Hopefully you can get the small set this year with Mr.Freeze perhaps?

Thanks TinyPiesRUs, I'm glad you like the banana phone! :laugh:

Thanks as well hollisbrick, glad you like them.

Thanks very much The Penguin friend, if only that Penguin impulse was real eh? Nice BTAS reference too, I laughed at that. And yes, Catwoman often steals Stop sign!

Thanks riddler, yes I will make one of you soon.

Thanks The Rancor, but I am confused. Why am I excited? Is it a Batmoc? :cry_happy:

Thanks The Rancor, but I am confused. Why am I excited? Is it a Batmoc? :cry_happy:

Yes, it is a Batmoc!!! I'll have to fiddle around with attachments or a brickshelf acoount first though...

Thankyou very much Whitefang for all those comments, yes Riddler, Bane, Poison Ivy and a few custom figs will be given impulse sets soon, oh, and feel free to use my carriage design, it is rather cute I think :wub: Hopefully you can get the small set this year with Mr.Freeze perhaps?

Yes, I intending to get the small set for this upcoming year, if the price is not too steep for my country. :tongue:

However, I will be likely to get it though. :sweet:

My Batbrick, you have been busy.

Catwoman- Very nice. A nice collection of neat pieces, and so very Catwoman in the nature of the haul.

Killer Croc- Oh, I love those crocodiles. The box of chicken legs made made me laugh!

Two-Face- Well, okay, so there's not as much here as in the others, but it's still pretty nice. To be honest though, there's not much you can do with Two-Face is there?

Joker- :laugh: Comedy props. And how do you know it's Bud? Maybe it's Lou.

Penguin- Simple, but perfect.

Mr Freeze- I like it. The diamond control panel is so 60s. :laugh:

Scarecrow- Ooh, TLH inspired :wub: . And discount the scythe? You cheat...

If only they were real, it'd be great to have all those sets as real. There is just something about the Two-Face set that makes me really like it.

Mr.Freeze:

p1230309.jpg

This one's okay, I couldn't think of much to do really:

p1230311.jpg

Comes with Mr.Freeze, freeze gun, diamonds, crystals, control panel and ice block.

p1230314.jpg

verry 'cool' lol :tongue:

Batbrick, I LOVE these. I would buy them all! And what great parts packs! :thumbup::thumbup:

Nice work, way to launch a whole line.

I would def score the killer croc and joker ones! :thumbup::thumbup:

One Critique for the Mr Freeze; Just a thought, if you could trap someone or thing in the ice from Mr Freeze that would look cool!

Cheers ISC :skull: