Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Kirk

The Captain's Tricorner

indexed.gif

Hi all,... this is my first Pirates-impulse-MOC.

So C&C is welcome... ;)

The story:

Under the pirates it's a sport to steal the tricorner of the Imperial Commanders. If a pirate get one, it's like a trofee. The pirate can brag with it until someone else comes home with a new one. Until that day... he's the king and can drink for free... all day long.

impulse-1.jpg

impulse-2.jpg

Grtz,

Capt. Kirk

Edited by phred

Definitely too many pieces to be an Impulse set but it does appear to be a highly entertaining vignette!

Free beer for a day you say, that must be a great game :pir-laugh: . Great work Capt. Kirk, the scene is well done I like the balcony railings, and the background story. BTW I think he meant to say small class, not impulse class. Now I just need to find someone's tricorner, and I should be able to hold out for the night :pir-tongue: .

Very funny! :pir-laugh: Specially the way the pirate runs out upon the barrels! :pir-tongue:

You gave me a nice idea for the diorama I'm working on... :pir-wink:

That background story really made my day. :pir-grin::pir-laugh:

Yes, it's quite an imaginative little tale!

I can't help but notice the images look very "blue" - it looks like the levels need adjusting.

Nice work Captain! Did they catch the pirate?

Btw, are you from Belgium?

A very good story and well done too.... the placing and expression of the MFs looks great, and the balcony´s really nice. :thumbup:

Nice work Captain! Did they catch the pirate?

Btw, are you from Belgium?

First and for all,... thx guys for the nice comments and sorry for the late reply.

Second I must say I'm a space builder but I gone add a second theme to my passion: PIRATES !!!

I was doubting between cowboys or pirates but it's certainly pirates... 8)

Back to topic

To the question: did they catch the pirate... for me to know for you to find out... 8)

Serious: I building a follow-up (two versions). Of one version I have the picture already in my mind, the second version is still a search... 8(

To the question: If I'm from Belgium... yes I'm.

A question from me (because I'm a newbie)... what's the difference between a small-medium-large impulse set. Thanks for a answer.

Sea ye,

Kurt

Edited by Capt. Kirk