Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Agents Misson 2: Swamp Raid (Pictures/Review) #8632

Thank you for the nice review. This set has also very nice figs and pieces. They made too many nice sets. I want them all, but I can't buy them all :cry_sad::wink:

is it just me of does it look liek theres a lever under the bridge?

There is a lever.

That lever is something to do with those missiles on the bridge, or maybe the bridge flipping over.

:skull:

Ya know, I find these bases/outposts in this theme to be too boney. But this one is okay. The motocycle is nice, and the alligators are nic nod to the past. Thanks for the review. I'll pass on this theme however.

Thanks for the great review! :sweet: I'm planning to buy this one when it appears down here... These set's seem to be good for parts... providing the price is good.

What color are the crocs? In the pic they look Bley/Green (Bleeny?) Or are the just Bley?

What color are the crocs? In the pic they look Bley/Green (Bleeny?) Or are the just Bley?
The crocs are dark green.

I like the way this set looks. It is a bit empty in some areas, but overall I think it is a fine set indeed.

I really think the figs, especially breakjaw, are fantastic.

im really starting to love to these agent sets. they look really cool, especially the small ones. ill see if i can fit one or two of these Agent sets into my lego buying this year, but indy and SW come first!