Deinonychus

Agents Mission 3: Gold Hunt - set #8630

thanks for the great review Deinonychus. :thumbup: :thumbup:

The truck and trailer are a little "meh :sceptic: " IMO. I must say it's all about the jet for me, looks great made as LEGO intended, but so MODable at the same time!

I'll get this set just for the Jet. The additional orange and balck parts are a nice bonus!! :wink:

JB

Yeahaa!! I want that plane! :sweet: I think it's good that LEGO has not made any true military theme although they are always walking on the line, the thin line :sceptic: - the Agent and Indy Jones themes are almost too far, but it is fun to be able to use sets out of these themes in my own war themes... hehe

cool, nice review i picked up missions 1-3 at my local tru yesterday and love them one of the best new themes to come out in a long time! can't wait for missions 4-6!

Yeahaa!! I want that plane! :sweet: I think it's good that LEGO has not made any true military theme although they are always walking on the line, the thin line :sceptic: - the Agent and Indy Jones themes are almost too far, but it is fun to be able to use sets out of these themes in my own war themes... hehe

What about Star Wars? :tongue:

I hate when people do reviews on sets I don't like, as then I like them. I will pick this set up probably, provided a sale. Thanks for the review. :classic:

Hey, is there any chance that you ( or anyone else that has the set!) can post a scan of the instructions? (the actual pages) and the parts page? I am planning on getting this set, but am a bit low on cash right now. I'm planning on building the truck/Jeep thing, but stupid TLC hasn't put up the instructions for the Agents sets for download on their site yet... :thumbdown:

Also, please, Deinonychus? Thank you, Deinonychus. :grin:

Edited by Dark Sword Ragnarok