Sign in to follow this  
darkrebellion

How do you display your AT-AP?

Hi, I open this topic to know which do you think is the best way do display the AT-AP I just finish of build mine yesterday and I want to know which is the best the two-legged way or three-legged :tongue: way and how do you display yours.

Three legged is generally more stable; sure it can stand on two legs but if someone knocks it, it's doomed.

So if it's shelved, put it on three legs, if it's in a diorama and firing the main gun put it on three legs too; but if it's supposed to be walking put it on two legs.

Thats the whole reason there is the third leg there is for stability while firing the main cannon.

hmmm.. good question you have here.. an answer you want? i think it is more walker-ish on 2 legs, but as said before that is only for it if he is walking.

I have mine set up 3 legs set up next to my AT-ST progression (from UCS down to mini)

Always on three legs, otherwise that third one gets hardly any use at all :tongue:

Faramir

Now I put mine in a shelf and between my TIE bomber and my TIE crawler and in the three-legged mode and looks just amazing :sweet: .