darkrebellion

A poll to decide a star wars set for february 2009

Check out what Jeremy of the Rebelscum forums post :oh: :

link

This is a really great thing I hope the scenes going to be really well designed even which win :sweet: .

Edited by darkrebellion

Awesome hopefully we will be able to choose a PT set we need padme! or Aayla! or who knows? if we get an OT set Mos Eisly Cantina On! (bigger). Anyway can't wait till tomorrow to vote!

This is really good news. It's always good to know that TLC appreciates the fans and wants their input on things.

I look forward to voting.

GAH!!! Too long to wait... :sweet:

I wonder what "classic 3 Scenes means"?

Does it actually mean a scene from the classic trilogy or anything from one of those films?

:yoda::vader:

Redesigned Cantina/Jabba's Palce anyone?

I hope that they include preliminary model designs too.

wow, this is great!! :sweet::thumbup: i cant wait to vote tommorow and see the options! too bad the results arent until september...

:thumbup:

The poll is up now. And the choices are:

Choice 1: The Arrest of Palpatine.

Choice 2: Slave I and Cloud City Landing Platform.

Choice 3: Mon Calamari Cruiser Set (Cruiser control room and hanger with A-wing).

I voted for the Arrest of Palpatine set. Choice 2 would be the 3rd design of Boba Fetts' Slave I. And while a Mon Calamari control room sounds neat, I think the main model would be the A-wing which would be the 3rd design of that ship also. But choice 1 is something we haven't seen before. I would love to see Palpatines' apartment in brickform. And it would be fig heavy too - Palpatine, 4 Jedi and maybe even Anakin.

Arrest of Palpatine ON!

Wow thanks for the heads up! Palpatine all the way! I would love to get a palp and mace figures plus others!

Already own Slave 1 and i think that design is pretty good so im not sure how they can improve on that.

The Cruiser bridge was an interesting idea, guess we will wait and see :classic:

Sorry Oswald no taun taun :cry_sad:

Edit: Guess you can vote more than once!

Edited by I Scream Clone

I voted for Mon Calamari Cruiser Set, I'd just love an Admiral Ackbar fig and a spare A-wing can always come in handy. I thik the arrest of Palpatine will win purely for being such a good minifig set. Only 9 months until we find out the result!

i vote for choise 3, because, we have a slave I + cloudcity and we have most of the minifigs from choice 1.

i really want a new OT Minifig.. and this is Admiral Ackbar!!

I voted for Palpatine's arrest.

Why? Well,

1. Great figs

2. Having the office of Palp would be just so :wub:

3. This could be the first of several modular sets to build the senate!

I don't want cloud city landing platform and another Slave I - I own complete Cloud City and we have had enough Slave's I think.

An Admiral Ackbar minifig (or just calamarian for that) would be awesome, tho I don't like the rest of the set. They should produce an MCC like the ISD (minifig at best) not just parts of it.

Benny

I voted for choice 1, The Arrest of Palpatine. Because,

1. I'm Prequel fan :yoda: .

2. I've always a wanted Saesee Tiin :cry_happy: , Agen Kolar :cry_happy: , and Chancelor Palpatine.

wot no Tantive VI?

I want them all. It was a tough decision, never got slave 1

voted for Arrest of Palpatine.

Its one of the hardest decision I have :tongue: . The choice #1 is amazing with the minifigs and with the new style of buiding of lego it really will rock :wub: , the choice #2 is a bit boring we receive a pretty cool slave I 2 years ago and the plataform will be boring and the choice #3 is amazing too with an Admiral Akbar (my most wanted OT figure) is incredibl but the set doesnt seems so cool like how to connect the hangar and control room, again the cloud city style maybe, I dont know but another A-wing will be cool and maybe in this time we get a green one :wub: .

My decision is between choices #1 and #3 so I hope I voted before the week ends :tongue: .

I voted for the arrest of Palpatine, that should be a great set, minifig-wise. I don't think we need another Slave I though.

:skull:

Number one obviously. :tongue::wub:

1. Great figs and possibly a chair... Oooo. :thumbup:

2. Slave I again... Boring. :thumbdown:

3. Would have been cool as a minifg scale ship, but just the bridge? No thanks! :thumbdown:

Argh! The dilemma! I don't need another Slave I, so option 2 is out for me. But 1 and 3 sound good... Ackbar, woop woop! (Did I actually type that...?)

But that would be one new fig. And option 1 brings Palpatine!!! Mace!!! Kit Fisto!!! Cool otherworldian jedi!!! I'll pass up on the chance of Ackbar for the chance of multiple cool (creature) jedi. So I voted for option 1.