SlyOwl

And you will always remember this as the day you almost caught...

Now that is art! :pir-wub:

Yes Mr SlyOwl, please confirm for us if you did in fact build this wonderful bust.

He says "by Craig"... :pir-look:

Wow, a stunning work, wonderful and very fitting.... although everything´s really well made I guess I like

especially how detailed the hair´s done.... :pir-cry_happy:

Excellent bust I like many others like the hair its very well done, same with the mouth and eyes. I think SlyOwl found this on Brickshelf since its not in his Brickshelf, Captain Green Hair could you send us a link to the Jack Sparrow bust's Brickshelf folder as I want to see what else this guy has built, as I couldn't find it :pir-hmpf_bad: .

He says "by Craig"... :pir-look:

So he does... I don't know SylOwl's real name so maybe that's him. Maybe it's one of the other thousands of Craigs in the world. We won't know till SylOwl informs us...

So he does... I don't know SylOwl's real name so maybe that's him. Maybe it's one of the other thousands of Craigs in the world. We won't know till SylOwl informs us...

To confirm: SylOwl's real name is not Craig. Only SN, Vincent and anyone extremely snoopy know my real name :pir-devil:

I'd have loved to have built this, but I have nowhere near enough tan or red slopes :pir-cry_sad:

I'd have liked a few more shorter braids coming out the bottom of the hat though...

And the BS

Edited by SlyOwl

To confirm: SylOwl's real name is not Craig. Only SN, Vincent and anyone extremely snoopy know my real name :pir-devil:

I'd have loved to have built this, but I have nowhere near enough tan or red slopes :pir-cry_sad:

I'd have liked a few more shorter braids coming out the bottom of the hat though...

And the BS

Thanks for clearing that up SlyOwl, I looked through his BS folder, and he's built or is building some impressive models his Tantive IV for example is looking pretty good. I hope I can get the resources I need to one day build something as big, and detailed as Craig's models :pir-sweet: .

Are those tan, or fleshie bricks? I can't tell by theis picture.... Do bricks even come in light flesh?

It's amazing what some people can make.

I just don't have enough patience and dedication to make something like this.

Cool find!