Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman Mafia Game Day IV

NIGHT III:

Atoll Dweller walked in the streets of Rome....

night31.jpg

Not seeing the person in the alley that crossed the street he was walking on...

night32.jpg

Suddenly, the mysterious figure jumped out of the alley and stabbed Atoll Dweller in the stomach with his sword...

night33.jpg

He fell to the ground, while the attacker ran away...

night34.jpg

DAY IV

The sun came up and spread light over Rome, revealing Atoll Dweller's body...

After his body was searched, they find a chisel and a hamer....

Atoll Dweller[/b[ was a laborer. He was a member of the Palatine hill plebs...

Pencoin prepared himself for the first fight of the day... He prayed to the gods for survival. He entered the arena and awaited his fate...

pencoingladiator2.jpg

Lt. Veers appeared a bit later, with several wounds across his body and sleepy eyes...

Ricecracker didn't look to awake either...

Roman Mafia Game

mafiapostercopy-2.jpg

thanks to TinyPiesRUs for the great poster :-D

Sorry for the delay people...

List of players:

1)Goggleson

2)Wouwie13

3)Lt. Veers

4)Pencoin

5)Hinckley

6)Trexxen

7)Ricecracker

8)Legolyons

9)TinyPiesRUs

10)Username_Taken

11)Dragonator

12)Iamded

13)Imperialscouts

14)Batbrick

15)Lukeiamyourfather

16)Casewindu

17)Jipay

To get condemned, a player needs to get 9 votes. Good luck!

Salve!

TT

PENCOIN, since you are in the arena, you are not able to talk or vote today.

Edited by Tanotrooper

Gods be praised, a Palentine is dead!

Also, there is a reason why Lt. Veers is wounded. I tortured him last night, and he revealed himself as a slave for the Aventine plebs.

Vote: Lt. Veers

Gods be praised, a Palentine is dead!

Also, there is a reason why Lt. Veers is wounded. I tortured him last night, and he revealed himself as a slave for the Aventine plebs.

Vote: Lt. Veers

Excuse me, but wasn't Atoll Dweller constantly accusing you, Tiny Pies, of being the killer? Funny that he ends up dead and you are the first to come in and blame someone else. I believe it was you who killed Atoll Dweller-to stop him from nominating you for condemnation and to frame Lt. Veers here. Obviously as lt. veers has been roughed up, you did hurt him last night, but I don't trust what you say the result of that meeting was. Your quick response betrays you. You killed Atoll Dweller and are trying to pin it on an innocent man!

Vote: Tiny Pies 'R Us

Excuse me, but wasn't Atoll Dweller constantly accusing you, Tiny Pies, of being the killer? Funny that he ends up dead and you are the first to come in and blame someone else. I believe it was you who killed Atoll Dweller-to stop him from nominating you for condemnation and to frame Lt. Veers here. Obviously as lt. veers has been roughed up, you did hurt him last night, but I don't trust what you say the result of that meeting was. Your quick response betrays you. You killed Atoll Dweller and are trying to pin it on an innocent man!

What what what? Atoll Dweller was an enemy of the government, therefore I was right to be suspicious of him.

What what what? Atoll Dweller was an enemy of the government, therefore I was right to be suspicious of him.

You killed him because you are the leader of the Aventine plebs and you are trying to accuse others of being outlaws, when it is clearly you! You don't work for the government, but I do and you are an enemy of the State. I protect people by night and I saw you out last evening, right around the area where Atoll Dweller lies dead. You may have murdered an enemy of the state, but it was not done for the state, it was done for your pleb, the Aventine pleb, you base and dirty dog!

What I really belive to have happened was that you, having been accused of being the Aventine leader, decided to kill Atoll Dweller, who had tried to vote against me yesterday, so that it would look like I did it. You're own quick response is suspicious itself, clearly an attempt to quickly stop the voting of Veers, a member of your gang, and shift it to me.

As for Jipay, any reason for your voting of me. I find it pretty scummy to vote someone without any reason.

My reason is simple. You said you can torture anyone you want at night to get infos, and it seems that you're not priving yourself from doing so. This is an abuse of power and it puts everyone in danger...

If you're really who you say you are that is...

What I really belive to have happened was that you, having been accused of being the Aventine leader, decided to kill Atoll Dweller, who had tried to vote against me yesterday, so that it would look like I did it. You're own quick response is suspicious itself, clearly an attempt to quickly stop the voting of Veers, a member of your gang, and shift it to me.

As for Jipay, any reason for your voting of me. I find it pretty scummy to vote someone without any reason.

How do you expect everyone to take you at your word that you're a torturer for the government and that everything you say is true? That is very reckless of you. I don't see any reason why anyone else should trust you when you are around beating people up and murdering people. You admit to killing Atoll Dweller, why not bring him to the consul so we could all see him killed in the arena? What were you afraid of? That he would tell the consul your role in the hill plebs? Who else will you kill and beat up? Is no one safe from you?

How do you expect everyone to take you at your word that you're a torturer for the government and that everything you say is true? That is very reckless of you. I don't see any reason why anyone else should trust you when you are around beating people up and murdering people. You admit to killing Atoll Dweller, why not bring him to the consul so we could all see him killed in the arena? What were you afraid of? That he would tell the consul your role in the hill plebs? Who else will you kill and beat up? Is no one safe from you?

What? When did I admit to killing him? I can't kill people, only torture them.

How about we vote Lt. Veers off today. If he turns out to be an Aventine pleb, then you will all know I'm telling the truth. If he turns out to be a member of the government, then you may kill me the very next day. He hasn't really contributed to the game at all, so it will not be a loss even if he is a government member anyway.

What? When did I admit to killing him? I can't kill people, only torture them.

How about we vote Lt. Veers off today. If he turns out to be an Aventine pleb, then you will all know I'm telling the truth. If he turns out to be a member of the government, then you may kill me the very next day. He hasn't really contributed to the game at all, so it will not be a loss even if he is a government member anyway.

I accused you of killing him and all you responded with was "well, he was an enemy of the state." Sounded like an admission to me.

I do not trust you, Tiny Pies R' Us. My vote will stay with you as I have seen no reason to condemn Lt. Veers and I don't understand any of your other actions. If you are who you say you are, the consul will set you free. If you are lying, you are too dangerous to keep around, wielding a power you can't prove you have. At this point, you've proven far more dangerous than Lt. veers...

If you are whom you say you are, the council should let you go. Me, in this case, am wondering if the words you say are true or false. If you do happen to die and are a government member, I know who to look for.

If you are whom you say you are, the council should let you go. Me, in this case, am wondering if the words you say are true or false. If you do happen to die and are a government member, I know who to look for.

All very well, but from what I read, the council is just one member among us who decides the fate of the accused simply from his own feeling.

Besides, I do not see why you should waste a government life, when I have such a vital role.

You can trust this face, can't you? :blush:

DSCF4238.jpg

Tiny Pies, you insult me! :angry: I am a perfectly respectable citizen of Rome. My cuts and bruises are from when a reckless youth who pushed me onto some sharp rocks. You, however, jump to conclusions and point a finger as quickly as possible! That seems like VERY suspicious behavior. Are you, perhaps, trying to mask something of your own? Hmm? Mabye there is more to you than we originally expected.

Vote: Tinypiesrus

Tiny Pies, you insult me! :angry: I am a perfectly respectable citizen of Rome. My cuts and bruises are from when a reckless youth who pushed me onto some sharp rocks. You, however, jump to conclusions and point a finger as quickly as possible! That seems like VERY suspicious behavior. Are you, perhaps, trying to mask something of your own? Hmm? Mabye there is more to you than we originally expected.

Vote: Tinypiesrus

Funny. You've been inactive for the better half of the game. Now the moment you're supspected, you jump out. Seems to me that you've been trying to stay low on our radars, a pretty scummy move. And jumping to conclusions? I investigated you, and you turned out to be scum. What am I supposed to do?

As for your explaination of your wounds, I can assure you that you don't get told about being pushed onto sharp rocks by youths (Veers) and falling down a mountain (Hinckley) by Tanotrooper. You only get given information relevent to the game, which could actually mean something.

And I ask you, why in Jupiter's name would I claim I was a torturer if I was scum. If I was scum, I would've thought of a role more flowery, like a poor man who tends to his sick daughter (Hinckley). I would only say I was a torturer if I was a government member with important news to give to you.

At the moment, I believe that all of you apart from ImperialScouts who have voted against me are scum. I know for a fact that Hinckley and Veers are scum, and jipay and ricecracker's empty and sheep-like votes make them appear just as scummy.

I trust that you honest Romans will find your senses and realise Hinckley and Veers for the scum they truly are. If you don't and do vote me to die, then I expect Hinckley, Veers, jipay and ricecracker to be the first on the list of those to vote against.

Good day to you, fellow Romans.

Since I can't edit my posts, I'd just like to rephrase my previous post:

Funny. You've been inactive for the better half of the game. Now the moment you're supspected, you jump out of hiding to defend yourself. Seems to me that you've been trying to stay low on our radars, a pretty scummy move. And jumping to conclusions? I investigated you, and you turned out to be scum. What am I supposed to do? Let you go and not speak about it?

As for your explaination of your wounds, I can assure you that you don't get told about being pushed onto sharp rocks by youths (Veers) and falling down a mountain (Hinckley) by Tanotrooper. You only get given information relevent to the game, which could actually contribute to the main point of the game.

And I ask you, why in Jupiter's name would I claim I was a torturer if I was scum? If I were scum, I would've thought of a role more flowery, like a poor man who tends to his sick daughter (Hinckley). I would only say I was a torturer if I was a government member with important news to give to you about the members of this town.

At the moment, I believe that all of you apart from ImperialScouts who have voted against me are scum. I know for a fact that Hinckley and Veers are scum, and jipay and ricecracker's empty and sheep-like votes make them appear just as scummy.

I trust that you honest Romans will come to your senses and recognise Hinckley and Veers for the scum they truly are. If you don't and do vote me to die, then I expect Hinckley, Veers, jipay and ricecracker to be the first on the list of those to vote against.

Good day to you, my fellow Romans. :sadnew:

Well it looks like this day is already off to a hot start! :grin: Accusations are flying! Perhaps some breakfast? For once I could do with a change from fish, maybe some of that for lunch. I'm going to get me some eggs! :thumbup:

While I wait, lets see what's happened. Atoll Dweller's death appears to have come out of nowhere. It does seem good for Rome though, I mean he was an enemy. However we have no proof that the original motives were in favour of Rome. It could perhaps be that an enemy of Rome killed him, either mistaking him for a true Roman citizen, or as a member of the rival hill gang. Really there are a few ways that discussion could go. Does anybody else have any information to add?

What 'game' do you speak of TinyPiesRUs? This is serious business, another person has been killed, for good or bad reasons, hopefully we will find out which.

On to my next point. Why don't we all sit down, have some food, and cool off a little, aye? Then perhaps we wont all jump to wild conclusions and sudden judgements. Personally, I think you are all a little hasty to be voting already. Could we wait to see what everyone has to say, if there is anything else of interest? I don't want to rush into condemning someone this quickly if we are still unsure of them. TinyPiesRUs, can you give us a good reason to trust you? You do seem to be very open about your role, which either means your telling the truth and are very reckless in the face of the rebels who will obviously try and vote you out as a Roman citizen, or you are trying to cover up your true intentions.

Gentlemen, we have two possible situations. If TinyPiesRUs is telling the truth, then we know that Hinckley is a rebel. However if he is lying, then Hinckley is most likely not, and is simply the victim of a misconception. There is no real way we can prove the case at the moment in favour of either of the two situations.

Well, I'll leave you with those words to think on while I eat my eggs. Hopefully we will be successful in catching a rebel today.

Oh dear, we seem to be at odds with each other men. Though Atom Dweller was a traitor I still am uncomfortable around death, but atleast he was not of our great government....

Perhaps, though extremely suspicious, TinyPiesRUs is innocent? I cannot be certain, but he seems more like a fowl man to me, but not a traitor. I will reserve my judgment for now.

And sorry men, but no luck of any fish last night!

Oh dear, we seem to be at odds with each other men. Though Atom Dweller was a traitor I still am uncomfortable around death, but atleast he was not of our great government....

Perhaps, though extremely suspicious, TinyPiesRUs is innocent? I cannot be certain, but he seems more like a fowl man to me, but not a traitor. I will reserve my judgment for now.

And sorry men, but no luck of any fish last night!

I'm glad I ordered eggs then... :look: Perhaps lamb for lunch then? I'll talk with the chef. :wink:

I agree with what you say, death is an uncomfortable thing at best. Let us try and find the truth of the matter, before condemning anybody else to die.

Hmmm a lot of suspicious activity today. Another death. Breakfast? Sounds good.

I will ponder my vote, for a hasty vote is a waste.

TinyPiesRUs, can you give us a good reason to trust you? You do seem to be very open about your role, which either means your telling the truth and are very reckless in the face of the rebels who will obviously try and vote you out as a Roman citizen, or you are trying to cover up your true intentions.

Well, I've never arrived late to the meetings or had any scratches, meaning that I havn't been up to no good. And why would try to vote Hinckley and Veers out if I didn't know full well that they're scum. It is very clear that should either turn out to scum, I will be the first to be killed afterwards.There's not much more to say that I havn't already said that could proce my innocence.

Personally, I would like to know a good reason as to why we should trust Hinckley.

Well, I've never arrived late to the meetings or had any scratches, meaning that I havn't been up to no good. And why would try to vote Hinckley and Veers out if I didn't know full well that they're scum. It is very clear that should either turn out to scum, I will be the first to be killed afterwards.There's not much more to say that I havn't already said that could proce my innocence.

Personally, I would like to know a good reason as to why we should trust Hinckley.

I don't believe you work for the government, but you should think about it. Leave the plebs and become a politician, you certainly talk like one. We heard you the first 50 times and the time you said the same thing twice. Give it a rest and have some breakfast. There's good fish, don't let it go to waste.

I don't believe you work for the government, but you should think about it. Leave the plebs and become a politician, you certainly talk like one. We heard you the first 50 times and the time you said the same thing twice. Give it a rest and have some breakfast. There's good fish, don't let it go to waste.

:laugh:

I believe you avoided my question:

Why should we trust you?