Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Fabuland Max's Cruiser - It's Done!

builders_guild.gifindexed.gif

Hello everyone :sweet:

This is my first Fabuland MOC which I am contributing to Fabuland Builders' Guild. I feel that this MOC is rather simple looking, and I tried my best to create something smooth and slick with red and white theme. It will be improved and worked on further and I will present a better looking crusier for Max.

Overall, I understand that Max head is sticking out. Feel it's a mistake, to make use of 4 studs car wide instead of 6 studs car wide. Nevertheless, I really hope you guys will love this beta creation. Will try my best to work harder to present better MOC in the future! :blush:

May I present, Max the Mouse. His personal cruiser. :wink:

52.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

Feel free to give me any feedback to improve on it so I am able to make it better! Hope you guys enjoyed viewing it! :classic:

Welcome to the Guild.

Thats a cute little car. The Fabuland figures are not the easiest to fit into cars, as when they sit down you have to raise them on a 2x2 flat brick position as the body will not allow the legs to be joined with a brick. If ya catch my drift? Also there heads are so MASSIVE that the windows placement is tricky.

I just hope that Fabuland does not have many big flies, as boy thats gonna hurts Max's eyes :tongue:

Welcome to the Guild.

Thats a cute little car. The Fabuland figures are not the easiest to fit into cars, as when they sit down you have to raise them on a 2x2 flat brick position as the body will not allow the legs to be joined with a brick. If ya catch my drift? Also there heads are so MASSIVE that the windows placement is tricky.

Thanks for your advice. Hehe, actually I used a 2x2 flat brick to make Max's head stick out. He is standing, not sitting though. That's why, my front part is made a little higher than the rear which I find it wierd. I am trying to think a way to make the window placement perfect. Maybe, I will look around for inspiration and create a better looking car in the future. :blush:

I am not offically admitted into the guild yet as my creations is still not up to mark. Will try and deliver more during my free time! :wink:

Edited by WhiteFang

Now that´s a pretty fitting vehicle for a Fabuland figure indeed, especially the driver´s cabin looks great, although I wouldn´t mind

to see that trans blue plate on front changed to a red or white one perhaps, and these little trans blue slopes on back´re a little

distracting too, IMHO.... :sweet:

May I present my finished product, Fabuland Max's Cruiser

85.jpg

This was my past mini project that I decided to do for Fabuland Builders' Guild. Finally, I had completed the vehicle. I think it look way much better than the previous version above. Although, it does not look as best as other members, but this is the best I can do for now. I promise to deliver better Fabuland MOCs in the future. Feel free to give me your comments and critics on my cruiser. :blush:

Vehicle Interior

80.jpg

I made sure that the door, windscreen and the steering wheel can fit in nicely for Max by using 4-studs vehicle design. I am pretty happy with its outcome. :sweet:

Swinging away in the moonlight

81.jpg

Different angles of Max's Cruiser

84.jpg

83.jpg

82.jpg

I really hope fellow guild members can comment on this simple MOC of mine, and advice me on how to improve my building in the future. For now, this mini-project is complete. :wub:

Nice work! The end product from what it started out as is amazing. I'm glad you shared all of the progress with us. Cool sleek car man! I like the design of it, it's very geometric with those gaps between the wheels and the chassis. I would be interested to see what it looks like without those gaps, but I think it looks kind of cool with those angles in there.

Excellent job! :sweet:

Guys, thanks for your kind comments! :blush:

I am very happy with its improvement and its final outcome.

Nice work! The end product from what it started out as is amazing. I'm glad you shared all of the progress with us. Cool sleek car man! I like the design of it, it's very geometric with those gaps between the wheels and the chassis. I would be interested to see what it looks like without those gaps, but I think it looks kind of cool with those angles in there.

Excellent job! :sweet:

Hinckley, I am glad you like it. I bumped into some design problems exceptionally with the gaps below. Actually, it was a design mistake. Orignally, I was lacking on some parts, that's why I shifted the chassis and wheels with an additional gap. Then I realized, everything fits in pretty nice. Hope I am able to show a picture of it without the gaps, just for comparing purpose. :tongue: