Sign in to follow this  
gylman

Fabuland Keychain display

builders_guild.gif

Gee, I love those snazzy Fabuland builder's guild tags. Can I get one if I post my Fabuland keychain display creation here (from a couple of years back I must admit).

You turn the wheel in the front and the whole top layer rotates to display the various keychains.

saloon2.jpg

and overview1.jpg

Folder here

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=193849

That is some serious Fabuland, and a very nice way to display it. :wub:

Tag, you're it! :thumbup:

And, you are officially indexed now as well. Please be sure to share some more Fabuland creations with us, when you can! :sweet:

Wow, you have a very impressive collection there Gylman! :wub:

How long have you been collecting those? :sweet:

You have an amazing collection of Fabuland keychains. Really very nice! :sweet:

Oooh, I got my tag! Thank you, oh mystical tagging powers of the ether!

I've been collecting LEGO keychains for 5 years or so. The Fabuland ones are the hardest to get after the old castle and town ones, especially in decent condition, although a few seem to have been released in sufficient numbers to still be available in mint/sealed form.

I have about 30 different Fabuland keychains (more than what is shown in those two year old pictures), but a few rare ones are missing from my collection. If anyone here has Fabuland keychains and might be willing to sell/trade, feel free to PM me. I can send a file showing the ones I still need. Bulldog, mouse, bunny, horse keychains are among the ones I am missing. I have a good number available for trading, and what I have paid (and would willingly pay) for some of these would be considered obscene by sensible people, so try me.

So much Fabuland that it's frightening. :hmpf::laugh:

Edited by zero1312

Yes, this is probably the biggest Fabuland MOC ever! :tongue: But I'm still waiting for a new Keychain display from you... :cry_sad:

: But I'm still waiting for a new Keychain display from you... :cry_sad:

This fabuland one was the first keychain display I built. Definitely more quantity than quality. But it's surprisingly sturdy given the weight of it, and the gear mechanism moves very smoothly. Much better than my pneumatic powered one.

Arrggh, don't guilt me about that other display... I know I have to finish that damnable space keychain thingie! I tried, really, but there's never any time. Eventually.....

Yes, this is probably the biggest Fabuland MOC ever! :tongue: But I'm still waiting for a new Keychain display from you... :cry_sad:

Yes I do take that as a passive challenge...

*runs for bricks*

Arrggh, don't guilt me about that other display... I know I have to finish that damnable space keychain thingie! I tried, really, but there's never any time. Eventually.....

I think it's the third time I've nagged you about this! :blush:

Yes I do take that as a passive challenge...

*runs for bricks*

:tongue: Ooops! :devil: