Sign in to follow this  
BerndDasBrot

Fabuland Parrot Punk

indexed.gif

hi,

this is my first (fabuland) decal.

A big thank you to LuxorV for making this awesome Fabuland template!

About the Figure: It's Benjamin the Parrot Punk.

(okay. Maybe I've been a little too ironic... :tongue: )

p1080748klein.jpg

the back badge is an allusion to the Fabuland Builders Guild: The Fabuland Punkers Guild

(No: you don't have to fear for any rivalry. he's a pacifist. oh. he's even bribing you with flowers... :wub: )

Please also note his orange hair - I used it to stick the hat to his head.

fabupunkklein.jpg

And what do you think...? :grin:

He's really unexpected, and he came with flowers, how sweet, for an edgy punk!

The decals are nicely made and it's great to see a printed sample right away, it brings the whole thing to life.

Can we look forward to his punkmobile or home at some point? Maybe other members of the guild?

A great idea and really well made too.... the only thing I would like to see changed´s an a little more dirty looking Fabuland logo.... :laugh:

Hilarious!! And very well made. Fabuland Punks Guild On!!

hey, thanks for your friendly feedback! :sweet:

punkmobile: "so- walking. it's great for your heart" (taken from a bionicle fan comic from dented ruru)

I made his hot-rod for the contest, but that was before I decided to punk him; and so he looks normal. Whatever. We'll see.

home: I moc with my spare parts and I don't have that much fabuland parts (I used them all (~4) for the hot rod :look: )

dirty fabuland logo: hm. we'll see... :devil:

I could do other subcultures too: Emos / hipsters, skins, metalheads, rapper... but only their clothing style.

Always happy to be of help :blush: .

Really neat work, BerndDasBrot :thumbup:

LuxorV

It looks great!

How has the decal been applied? I can't quite tell :blush:

thank you!

the decal has been printed on stickersheets.

Can we look forward to his punkmobile or home at some point? Maybe other members of the guild?

you can "admire" his punkmobile (or tankmobile?) in the hotrod contest. When the contest is finished I will post more pics of the car in this topic.

btw. his friends are at work at the moment. you now: nofx - thank god it's monday...

here's his home:

after spending all his money on his car, the only place he could live is this abandoned tree house. (Wait a moment- does money exist in fabuland?!)

p1080856l.jpghellop1080845l.jpg

but in the tree house he only sleeps, eats and relaxes. He loves "Krusty Krabs Burgers".

p1080857k.jpg

even though the whole tree house could collapse anytime, he doesn't care. He loves his "Octan" cushion and his "275 Table and chairs"-like blanket. He even found an old radio from the "294 Wall unit"

p1080859k.jpg

when he's not working / hanging out in the city he likes to care for his flowers:

p1080850l.jpg

but he doesn't know WHY the tree house has been abandoned!

p1080855k.jpg

uh, well. NOW he does.

p1080864k.jpg

p1080868l.jpg

Fabuland, Homemaker and Black Fantasy...? ow. :tongue:

you can find more pics in my brickshelf folder (when moderated)

aaand: I've also made a mp3-file of what the parrot says in the last picture:

Click here, save it and change the file extension to mp3. (not sure if that works...)

EDIT: okay I don't want to doublepost, but here's the parrots first friend:

(first of all: I thought I would have a white torso but I only found a blue one... sry)

yes. that's a skinhead. Peter Pig-Skinhead. But it could also be that (s)he's female... I don't know :tongue:

Peter is also pacifist and even vegan. He's of the most helpful fabuland citizen and doesn't rile the fabuland police.

(ow. that's too much...! :grin: )

If asked, why he dresses as a skinhead he answers: "well, I don't know. Fabuland just needs a skinhead. *thinks* -no it doesn't."

Peter Pig and Benjamin Parrot like to hang out and drink orange juice, listen to oi!-music and fight against the black fantasy creature in thier tree house.

p10808692.jpg

p10808702.jpg

fabuskin.png

I can't remember where I saw the usage of minifig arms first - but the credit goes to somebody from the guild.

Edited by BerndDasBrot

Lol, Copmike has some anarchistic guys in his neighbourhood. Very nice.

:laugh: Great job Bernd! I wonder if the punks want to be in the Fabuland Builder's Guild or are they too rebellious for something like that?

Saggy Pig Pants On!

They'll behave.

And - like everybody - they've got the desire to belong to something.

If you talking about me: I have to buy more fabuland pieces on ebay / brinklink, then more fabumocs are following and then you can decide to take me in the guild.

:classic: