Sign in to follow this  
Batbrick

The Dark Knight versus Killer Orc!

indexed.gif

Okay, I'm getting this in before Castle month ends, I really wanted to make something before it finished.

Seeing the cool run of Starwars-turned-castle vigs, I decided to create one myself, with who else but Batman? :grin:

Here we go then:

p1220809.jpg

The mysterious Dark Knight has caught the infamous foe Killer Orc, who is to be returned to Arkham Dungeon on the eastern hills:

p1220815.jpg

No one knows this mysterious foe, yet he captures the worst of the Crown Kingdom's enemies!

p1220817.jpg

The Bat Knight is triumphant!

p1220808.jpg

Thanks for looking and comments and criticism welcome.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Edited by Hinckley

:laugh: That is simply awsome! ) :thumbup:

Arkham Dungeon! )))))

Great! Especially I like Killer Crock's "jeans" on the orc! )

Shall we see other Bat-Castle MOC-s? ) :sweet:

Good day! ) :sweet:

Haha, for a moment, i saw your title wrongly. I thought Killer Orc is "Killer Croc" from Batman theme. Haha, so I was like looking around for the Croc figure. :laugh: Instead, an Orc is hanging there, waiting for its sentence by our legendary Dark Knight. :wink:

Nice! :sweet: I was just waiting for you to make use of the fact that your sigfig is called the Dark Knight and create something wothy of that title! :wink: It was worth the wait! :grin:

It's simple, but effective, and you got some nice word play going on there with "Croc" and "Orc"!

Well, I'm tired and am going to bed. Dark Knighty Night everybody! :wink:

Ah, I get it! Orc - Croc! :laugh: Wicked vig, Batbrick, I like the rock formation and the leaves pokin' out the side. :thumbup: And I love the medievalisation of Batman, very cool!

~Peace

Nice work Batbrick, a funny play on words. :laugh: Your medieval version of Batman is very realistic, exactly what I would have seen him as in that time.

Great job, I always enjoy your vigs, and this one is especially good. :sweet::thumbup:

Good vig indeed! :thumbup:

Your Dark Knight reminds me a lot to the "Soul eater" from "The Savage Sword of Conan" :laugh:

Maybe it's just my mind but if you look closely the orc's face in the second pic his eyes looks like his teeth and vice-versa.... LOL

Edited by BlueBard

Thanks everyone!

:laugh: That is simply awsome! ) :thumbup:

Arkham Dungeon! )))))

Great! Especially I like Killer Crock's "jeans" on the orc! )

Shall we see other Bat-Castle MOC-s? ) :sweet:

Good day! ) :sweet:

Thankyou ThePenguin, much appreciated friend. Yes, you may see another few Bat-Castle mocs, I'm toying with the idea of The Scarecrow, Joker (Jester?) and Poison Ivy :sweet:

Haha, for a moment, i saw your title wrongly. I thought Killer Orc is "Killer Croc" from Batman theme. Haha, so I was like looking around for the Croc figure. :laugh: Instead, an Orc is hanging there, waiting for its sentence by our legendary Dark Knight. :wink:

Thanks Whitefang! Yes, it is like "What if Batman took place in medieval times? Like an Elseworlds tale! (Brainbox'll tell you what that is :wink: )

Nice! :sweet: I was just waiting for you to make use of the fact that your sigfig is called the Dark Knight and create something wothy of that title! :wink: It was worth the wait! :grin:

It's simple, but effective, and you got some nice word play going on there with "Croc" and "Orc"!

Thanks Oky, I'm glad you like the wordplay. Thanks for your comments, I might make another.

Ah, I get it! Orc - Croc! :laugh: Wicked vig, Batbrick, I like the rock formation and the leaves pokin' out the side. :thumbup: And I love the medievalisation of Batman, very cool!

~Peace

:laugh: , thanks buddy! Glad you like the details too, thanks for your comments on my humble vig.

Nice work Batbrick, a funny play on words. :laugh: Your medieval version of Batman is very realistic, exactly what I would have seen him as in that time.

Great job, I always enjoy your vigs, and this one is especially good. :sweet::thumbup:

Thanks dragonator pal! I'm glad you think this is what Batman would be like in Castle times, thanks for your comments on my other vigs too.

Maybe it's just my mind but if you look closely the orc's face in the second pic his eyes looks like his teeth and vice-versa.... LOL

Took me a while but I saw it! :laugh:

Thanks Bluebard!

Batbrick Away! :devil: