Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

August Newsletter has been released

1. Monthly Review - Of sets Reviewed and whats coming up!

4. Cool Creations - Like Lego.com, have a section for this Months Mocs!

Yep! These are definites

2. RebelRocks Mocer Tips! - Gets his own section!

Who is RebelRocks?

3. Telesell Section! - Mr Tibers page, if you want to sell any lego or could have some Bargain posters.

Hmmm... Not sure if we want to give Mr Tiber all the kudos for this idea :pir_bawling: But perhaps there's some merit in this idea.

Ill keep the Ideas Rolling!

Excellent work Mr Lock!

Yep! These are definites

Who is RebelRocks?

Hmmm... Not sure if we want to give Mr Tiber all the kudos for this idea :pir_bawling: But perhaps there's some merit in this idea.

Excellent work Mr Lock!

RebelRock, our member? You dont know him? :pir-look:

If you joking, I didnt know :pir-grin:

April 2008 Newsletter

Tell us what you think of the April 2008 Newsletter!

If you haven't received your copy then let us know, but first check your SPAM Email folder.

Problems, questions, feedback? TELL US!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so everyone knows we now have a Subscribe/Unsubscribe Form for anybody wanting to be removed or added to the Mailing List.

Special Note: Anyone who was unable to see all of the images in the latest newsletter should visit this page directly to see it properly. We are currently working on this compatibility issue and will resolve it before the next mailing.

We now resume our regularly scheduled post, already in progress.

You know, I absolutely adore the newsletters you guys put together. I mean, they're really the highlight of my email experience. I look forward to them for what seems like an eternity, then, just as I'm about to give up, one arrives and brightens my day!

Packed full of useful information and convenient links, it's the last remaining hope of our ever seeing an official Pirates line from LEGO, and I for one just want to say thank you for all the hard work that must go into such an undertaking. I can't even imagine the patience and sheer intelligence required to get all those little html bits right, and then to assemble it in a tidy package full of charm and wit... just incredible!

Oh, and that editor of yours is cute. :pir-wub:

:jollyroger:

Why thank you Captain Green Hair!

Now we know at least one person received the Newsletter!

Weird....I didn't received it... :pir-sceptic: But it looks great in the link imperialshadows provided! :thumbup:

Edited by wouwie13

Great! Apart from that you spelt my name wrong... :pir-blush:

Weird....I didn't received it... :pir-sceptic: But it looks great in the link imperialshadows provided! :thumbup:

You're probably not on the mailing list...

You're probably not on the mailing list...

I'm for 95% sure I subcribed...

Also, there are two "this" in the Telessel's description, and the "is a" before Xebec shouldn't be bold :pir-classic:

When?

Hmm....A few weeks ago I think...

I know how much work goes into this and I truly appreciate it. I think it looks great and gives an overview of what is going on in Classic-Pirates. I actually didn't receive it because I wasn't subscribed but I just sent my subscribe email and look forward to receiving the next one in my inbox. :pir-classic:

I have to ditto what Mr. Shadows said.. the editor sure is cute. :pir-wub:

I actually didn't receive it because I wasn't subscribed but I just sent my subscribe email and look forward to receiving the next one in my inbox. :pir-classic:

Congratulations! You've both been added to the Classic-Pirates.com Mailing List!

Just so everyone knows we now have a Subscribe/Unsubscribe Form for anybody wanting to be removed or added to the Mailing List.

Saw the newsletter earlier. It looks very great! :pir-blush:

Except for some missing images, but not very important as the main contents are very good.

Just registered for your newsletter!

And I read the April newsletter through the link provided. It's great :thumbup:

All the important information in one spot and a very nice-to-read writing style from that :pir-wub: ly Editor :pir-grin:

Looking forward to the may version!

Benny

It's literally going out as we speak, so prepare to be boarded by news bearing pirates!

Harr Ye, Harr Ye! *chortle*

:jollyroger:

July Newsletter has been released!!!

If you didn't receive a Newsletter and you think you should have, let us know right away!

We have archived the July Newsletter on Classic-Pirates.com.

CLICK HERE to subscribe!

Leave your feedback in this thread!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just registered for your newsletter!Looking forward to the may version!

Unfortunately your mail provider has blocked the newsletter, so PM me with a different Email address if you have one.

Stauder Damn you! S-T-A-U-D-E-R!

Also, thanks for putting the interview in there.

Stauder.