Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman Mafia Game Day III

Penimus, you have been acting very suspiciously over the past days, and I have a number of reasons to think you guilty of Mark's murder. I will vote for you, and hopefully, should you be innocent, you will prove that in court. And if you are guilty, we may all feel safer. So, thus, I vote: Penimus (Pencoin).

i believe that that is the minimum required vote (10) for Pencoin......

hahaha this should prove very good now ill be sent to court hahaha

The people of Rome had chosen Pencoin to be sent to court. He appeared at the consul, who would decide his fate...

I will PM the consul about this, he will send me his judgement and it will be granted.

TT

Pencoin appeared at court. The consul chose that Pencoin would be send into the arena. There he would live by fighting, or die.

Pencoin got his gladiator outfit... The heavily armored Murmillo. He awaited his fate, as he knew next day, he would have to fight....

pencoingladiator.jpg

Night fell in Rome. Excited about what would happen tomorrow with Pencoin and the others, they all went to sleep... Although it still seemed that it would be another restless night for most Romans...

DAY III has ended. The result of the gladiator fights will appear at the end of the next day.

NIGHT III has begun. Anyone with night actions, may send them to me.

This thread may be closed.

TT

Edited by Tanotrooper