Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman Mafia Game Day III

DAY III

The sun came up from the hills, and woke Rome. The Romans were happy to find out nobody was killed last night. They prepared for the following day...

Roman Mafia Game:

Castlestrike666 is replaced by Lukeiamyourfather

List of players:

1)Goggleson

2)Wouwie13

3)Lt. Veers

4)Pencoin

5)Hinckley

6)Trexxen

7)Ricecracker

8)Legolyons

9)TinyPiesRUs

10)Username_Taken

11)Atoll Dweller

12)Dragonator

13)Iamded

14)Imperialscouts

15)Batbrick

16)Lukeiamyourfather

17)Casewindu

18)Jipay

10 votes will be needed to get someone convicted.

Good luck everyone!

TT

Ah, good morning fellows! Seems no man was killed last night, pacifist as I am, I would weep to find if this led to a traitor living...

A good morning to you all. It is good to see that nobody was killed. This does not, of course, mean that the murderer did not attempt to kill anyone... :look:

And so our argument from yesterday continues, as we still cannot tell who was lying. Let us see what evidence the night has brought us. Does anybody have anything interesting to report?

Good morning fellow Romans! Did you all sleep well? I don't have anything interesting to report on my part. I am glad to see that no one has been murdered. Although I believe we should still watch our backs. Mark's murderer is still loose, unfortunately.

I slept poorly last night. We must continue our debate. I still believe Pencoin is very suspicious.

I slept poorly last night. We must continue our debate. I still believe Pencoin is very suspicious.

agreed. unless Pencoin can provide us with more information about Piranhas murder, i Vote: Pencoin. but i may be willing to change my mind...... Let's see what the day brings forth.

Well, maybe we should give Pencoin a second chance...So he can prove that he's a loyal follower of Rome...

agreed. unless Pencoin can provide us with more information about Piranhas murder, i Vote: Pencoin. but i may be willing to change my mind...... Let's see what the day brings forth.
Well, maybe we should give Pencoin a second chance...So he can prove that he's a loyal follower of Rome...

Yes, why must we start the day with votes for conviction? Pencoin should be given a bit more time to defend himself than this.

Yes, why must we start the day with votes for conviction? Pencoin should be given a bit more time to defend himself than this.

The only real way he can prove that he is not the killer is by giving us some valid infromation as too who it really is. Although, he did admit yesterday that he had already attempted to kill Barnanbus, an innocent fisherman. If he gets it into his head, he could kill oje of us next. I do not feel safe at all with him still on the lose. At the moment, he is still the one person we can link with the death of Mark. Remember that if he gets voted into court, then he will be able to prove his innocence there. I feel he should be put on trial, this way if he is guilty, then he will be put to death, and if he is innocent, then he will be let free. In the end, justice will be served. However I will not feel safe if we do not discover the truth. Therefor I once again Vote: Pencoin.

Yes you all say to wait for him to defend himself, but he will simply evade the point. He can defend himself in the court, if he is innocent.

At the moment, he is still the one person we can link with the death of Mark.

Well, we have Hinckley to...

Well, we have Hinckley to...

Did we not decide that Hinckley did not kill Mark? I am sure we came to that conclusion, what with his wife and child to stand by him, and the unprofessional scratch marks. I thought his only major crime was the one TinyPiesRUs accused him of, as being the leader of one of the rebel groups. Still, I could be wrong... :grin: My apologies if so. I still stand by all the other evidence against Pencoin though. He is a danger to peaceful society.

Vote: Hinckley

Last night, I attempted to investigate Atoll Dweller, but failed. I was going to investigate Pencoin, but I expected that he would be killed by a member of the government.

This is plain ridiculous. The day just started and you guys are already voting... To me you're all suspicious since you're always in a hury to find some scapegoat... Dragonator and Ricecracker are clearly playing in the same league, one's advice always following the other.

For the gods' sake, can't you wait until we finished our breakfast before voting ?

I am at a great despair lads, this man (Pencoin) tried to kill me the other day, and now I know not what to do! For now I will hold my vote, but to keep myself from being attacked with no evidence against me, I will most likely vote for that scum Pencoin.

For the gods' sake, can't you wait until we finished our breakfast before voting ?

i'm not hungry :grin: , so i'd have to wait another day.

hello all, im sorry i tried to kill you barnabus (batbrick) you have proved you are not the spy i thought you once were, even though i am glad no one has died last night, it still means some threat may be around. I hope you do not vote for me and take a step back and look around as the person you trust most may be the same person who killed him yesterday

hello all, im sorry i tried to kill you barnabus (batbrick) you have proved you are not the spy i thought you once were, even though i am glad no one has died last night, it still means some threat may be around. I hope you do not vote for me and take a step back and look around as the person you trust most may be the same person who killed him yesterday

I had trusted you......

Shifting the blame? great idea! :angry:

Seriously.Die quietly Pencoin.

that wasnt very nice to say, and why wouldnt i been getting attention away from self, its what anyone else in my postion would do isnt it?

This is plain ridiculous. The day just started and you guys are already voting... To me you're all suspicious since you're always in a hury to find some scapegoat... Dragonator and Ricecracker are clearly playing in the same league, one's advice always following the other.

Breakfast? Great idea! I'll have some eggs, I love eggs. :grin:

Now, on to what you said. You say I am a little hasty to try and put the self-admitted attempted-murderer in front of a court. I respect your opinion. I do not however appreciate you accusing me of trying to find a scapegoat. I simply want to restore peace to Rome, and think that people like Pencoin who are happy to try and kill citizens such as Barnabus on a simple whim should be put on trial. He didn't even have any proof, and yet still he thought he'd try and kill him. I am yet to see any convincing evidence as to his justification of trying to kill Barnabus. Any one of us could be next. He may not have killed Mark. But he could still try and kill one of us, and is yet to prove his innocence. Please remember that if he is voted to the court ad found innocent by the judge, then he will be set free, and no harm is done. But if he is the murderer, then justice will be served in his execution.

As for 'playing in the same league' as Ricecracker, that would be entirely coincidental. For all I know, he could be a rebel. In this matter, however, I know that I for one am expressing my views so openly so as to try and protect Rome from total destruction in the face of a rebel take-over. I don't suppose you would like to explain what you've been doing the last few days, Jipay? We haven't heard all that much from you yet. :wink:

your position, as in you having killed Piranha right?

I believe he means having almost everyone be suspicious of him. And yes, I would also enjoy some breakfast.

Ah, I had a rough sleep last night, I was so worried that the murderer would strike again. It's great to see everyone still alive, although it's crushing to know someone among us could be that very murderer. But for now, I think it's time for brunch. Say Barnabus, you wouldn't have caught anything this morning would you? I do very much like your fish. :laugh: