indexed.gif

Hello!

We all have a story of how we've come to love Fabuland, I was brought in by the wonderful creations of SirNadroJ and Hinckley.

I made a special story to show how it happened for me, please, read and enjoy! I'd like to thank ImperialShadows for doing an awesome job on the captions, thanks, you're the best :cry_happy:

fabuland_01.jpg

fabuland_02.jpg

fabuland_03.jpg

fabuland_04.jpg

fabuland_05.jpg

fabuland_06.jpg

fabuland_07.jpg

fabuland_08.jpg

fabuland_09.jpg

fabuland_10.jpg

fabuland_11.jpg

fabuland_12.jpg

fabuland_13.jpg

fabuland_14.jpg

That's my story. :sadnew:

Simple but nice. Indeed, it would really fit in a small story for little children about discrimination.

A nice story with clear pictures and writing. Also the story line has a good meaning.

...but I thought I was your friend! :cry_sad::oh3:

:grin:

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments! :sweet:

A nice story with clear pictures and writing. Also the story line has a good meaning.

...but I thought I was your friend! :cry_sad::oh3:

:grin:

Thanks! Aw, you are my friend! :cry_sad:

That was WAY to cute for me. I was waiting for someone's head to be blown off or something. :sing::tongue:

Just kidding! :wink: What a sweet little story! (Nice photography, too. You always get better and better at it. :thumbup: ) Thanks for including me, too. :blush:

That was WAY to cute for me. I was waiting for someone's head to be blown off or something. :sing::tongue:

Just kidding! :wink: What a sweet little story! (Nice photography, too. You always get better and better at it. :thumbup: ) Thanks for including me, too. :blush:

Just wait until I post my next Fabuland MOC :wink:

Thanks! I've been taking tips from a bunch of members here, I hpoe they're working! You're welcome. I felt like I had to include you! :grin:

Once in a while a sweet story comes along..... :tongue: . I was waiting for the croc to savage the man now that he was all alone :classic:

Thanks everyone for the comments! :blush:

When the croc was upset, did he shed crocodile tears???

:tongue:

Nice story. Very PC.

Yes, and he got them all over my shirt :hmpf_bad: , but I still love him :wub:

Ok, confession time... :blush:

There was a point when I was doing the editing that I started mentally changing the lines around. I had one particularly good bad joke at one point, and saved a copy of these without the text, just in case ... :devil:

Ok, confession time... :blush:

There was a point when I was doing the editing that I started mentally changing the lines around. I had one particularly good bad joke at one point, and saved a copy of these without the text, just in case ... :devil:

Oh dear... :look: Perhaps PM me it? :grin: