Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman mafia game: DAY II

NIGHT I:

Everyone was afraid of what would happen the next day... Piranha couldn't sleep because some accused him and he might be convicted the next day... He went out for a walk...

night1.jpg

As he walked through the street, he didn't notice the person in the narrow alley next to it...

night2.jpg

Suddenly, the person jumped out of the alley, thrusting forwards a knife. Piranha tried to stop it...

night3.jpg

But it was to late... The knife penetrated his stomach and he felt his life flowing out of his body... Piranha fell to the ground. Dead. The attacker quickly ran away...

night4.jpg

DAY II:

At their first patrol, a legionary found the body of Piranha... He warned his centurio and they investigated the body...

night5.jpg

The centurio searched the clothes of Piranha, and found a white toga and some scrolls. He also found a golden ring with the eagle on it...

Piranha was the senator. He belonged to the governement.

Roman mafia game:

day I:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...t=0&start=0

List of players:

1)Goggleson

2)Wouwie13

3)Lt. Veers

4)Pencoin

5)Hinckley

6)Trexxen

7)Ricecracker

8)Legolyons

9)TinyPiesRUs

10)Username_Taken

11)Atoll Dweller

12)Dragonator

13)Iamded

14)Imperialscouts

15)Batbrick

16)Castlestrike666

17)Casewindu

18)Jipay

To be convicted, one needs to get 10 votes.

The day will last for 72 hours.

Good luck with DAY II!

Salve!

TT

Edited by Tanotrooper

Being a Senator didn't mean he wasn't a traitor friends, though it saddens me to see this the man did speak unloyal words and if a traitor was at his rank much damage to our great nation could've been done!

Hmmm... A government member dead already. This does not bode well for our cause. Let us hope that today we convict a rebel today, and start to make a difference in this city. I would like to call on you all to state where you were last night. Anyone who doesn't respond will be thought of as suspicious.

As for me, I was a sleep in my bed, until I was called out by the commotion that appears to be happening here. What say all of you?

I was asleep in my quarters. I had heard the commotion and went to investigate. I will avenge this senator, even though his words were not so wise. The body will be moved promptly.

Hmmm... A government member dead already. This does not bode well for our cause. Let us hope that today we convict a rebel today, and start to make a difference in this city. I would like to call on you all to state where you were last night. Anyone who doesn't respond will be thought of as suspicious.

As for me, I was a sleep in my bed, until I was called out by the commotion that appears to be happening here. What say all of you?

I myself was fishing in the bay for the beautiful breakfast you may all share this morning!

Hmm, not a good start. A senator has been murdered. However, this is all the more reason to act swiftly against these rebels.

As there are so many people we do not trust, perhaps we should each make a list of those who we do trust. I'll start:

- Batbrick

- iamded

- goggleson

- dragonator

- Hinckley

- LegoLyons

You speak wise words, Barnabus. If the senator was indeed a traitor, the damage he could cause would be terrifying. I see no reason a faithful senator would openly slag the Emperor. Anywho, I should go home now, I have a splitting headache and I can't remember half of what happened yesterday afternoon. :grin: This morning I found myself lying in the gutter with passerbys dropping coins at my feet. I guess I was kicked out of the winery at closing... or dragged out... :look: Anyway, I better head home and get changed into clean clothes, and no wine for me tonight...

Haud magis vinum!

Ah yes, I was out investigating, but had little success.

Hmm, not a good start. A senator has been murdered. However, this is all the more reason to act swiftly against these rebels.

As there are so many people we do not trust, perhaps we should each make a list of those who we do trust. I'll start:

- Batbrick

- iamded

- goggleson

- dragonator

- Hinckley

- LegoLyons

You don't trust me :cry_sad: ?

You speak wise words, Barnabus. If the senator was indeed a traitor, the damage he could cause would be terrifying. I see no reason a faithful senator would openly slag the Emperor. Anywho, I should go home now, I have a splitting headache and I can't remember half of what happened yesterday afternoon. :grin: This morning I found myself lying in the gutter with passerbys dropping coins at my feet. I guess I was kicked out of the winery at closing... or dragged out... :look: Anyway, I better head home and get changed into clean clothes, and no wine for me tonight...

Haud magis vinum!

Ah yes Brian, the owner had me bring you out as I left late last night.

Last night I was attending to my infant daughter. My wife has been ill and her care and the child's have fallen into my hands.

Ah yes Brian, the owner had me bring you out as I left late last night.

Heh, sorry about that, and thanks. I hope I wasn't too uncooperative. :blush: As I said before, no more wine for me tonight!

Haud magis vinum!

You don't trust me :cry_sad: ?

Well, not really, no :blush: But it is not too late to gain my trust :wink:

However, please, tell us who you think to be a loyal Roman.

Well, not really, no :blush: But it is not too late to gain my trust :wink:

However, please, tell us who you think to be a loyal Roman.

It is difficult to do so because one should not be very open for in fear of an eavesdropper.

*Moves closer*

In any case, I have been sent here to find out who is causing our Emperor grief.

*Moves back*

You must excuse me, these times are difficult.

Heh, sorry about that, and thanks. I hope I wasn't too uncooperative. :blush: As I said before, no more wine for me tonight!

Haud magis vinum!

No, not uncooperative you were asleep. It troubles me greatly that the Senetor was assassinated, although with the way he talked it was easy to assume he was a traitor. I fear that the assassin may still be watching us.

As the people were discussing who killed Piranha, two persons appeared a bit later...

Hinckley's face had fresh wounds, and he didn't looked too awake...

Pencoin didn't look to have slept much either...

TT

Hmm, Hinckley and Pencoin, care to explain yourselves?

To put some pressure on, I'll vote: Hinckley

yes i didnt have to much sleep, i was thinking about what happend yesterday and i'm not much of a sleeper anyway.

if you were thinking about what happened yesterday, WHILE IT HAPPENED, wouldn't that mean that you were involved?

i see, please accept my sincerest apologies. i am not going to unvote you yet though, as i just want to confirm some things......

Hmmm a murder of a senator, heads will roll for this, my vote today will be a well thought out one.

Whilst this murder happened I was catching up on some sleep after a heavy days drinking, and also reading the latest gladiator reports on my daily slate.

I fear that this blood that was spilt, will not be the last. :sadnew: