SirNadroj

Fabuland Goat's House

Walrus+Seagull=??

Seawalrus. Duh, everyone knows that! :tongue:

But the Seagull will probably be just an extra fig thrown in. Like my Lamb, for instance. :wink:

Seawalrus. Duh, everyone knows that! :tongue:

But the Seagull will probably be just an extra fig thrown in. Like my Lamb, for instance. :wink:

:hmpf: , how did I not know that?

I don't think I've seen the seagull, pics? :blush:

:hmpf: , how did I not know that?

I don't think I've seen the seagull, pics? :blush:

Well, there are no seagulls actually. I plan on making my own with a white bird head, white torso, gray arms, and yellow or gray legs.

Fabuland figures can be customized quite a bit. Reason #47 why I love Fabuland! :wink: (Ok, there is no list of reasons for loving Fabuland. :hmpf: The list would be as long as a lemniscate. Wait, does that make since? Well, it'd go on forever, is what I'm trying to say. :wacko: )

Well, there are no seagulls actually. I plan on making my own with a white bird head, white torso, gray arms, and yellow or gray legs.

Fabuland figures can be customized quite a bit. Reason #47 why I love Fabuland! :wink: (Ok, there is no list of reasons for loving Fabuland. :hmpf: The list would be as long as a lemniscate. Wait, does that make since? Well, it'd go on forever, is what I'm trying to say. :wacko: )

Ok, because I just spent a good amount of time looking for one on BL :blush:

Umm, confusing? :grin:

Amazing, absolutely amazing! If I didn't already have an appreciation for both Fabuland and your building abilities, I'd have tons of both now, which I already did, and still do, but now ... WOW.

For some reason, it reminds me just a little of Disney's Splash Mountain, where the buildings are sometimes partially build in mountains or tree, yet blend and mold perfectly together like they've always belonged there. This looks like it belongs, like it's a natural extension of the surroundings.

It seems like it would be easy to get lost in that scale, with the extra space, but instead, you just pack it full of more detail. Superb!

So. aside from the lack of bulldog, walrus, and pesky talkshow host who sadly isn't a Fabuland figure, it's perfect!

Looking forward to the next installment, where you'll remedy at least one of those missing parts, the wrong one, but one anyway. :wink: