JimBee

The Star Wars Comic Game-Season One

really, guys im trying to get this game to work, but... well, i dont know. and sorry for lack of pics... really, sorry. :sadnew:

As Butcher climbed out from the hiding place, he looked at the flaming remains of the building and the hover transport. he picked up a fallen shocktroopers pistol and took out the laser battery, and handed it to Oky Wan.

Butcher to Oky and Annix: ...here, youll need this. We better stick together from now on. Will you guys help me catch that drug buyer? I really need some---

Before he could finish, the rubble near him shifted. Instinctively, Butcher loaded his gun and pointed it at the rocks. But he held his fire as a wounded military man emerged with his hands up. He explained that his name was Lt. Col. Thok, and was the commander of the shocktroopers.

Butcher to Thok: Well, you better tag along too. But we dont have much time!

The party started to run in the general direction of the culprit but soon stopped to view a small modified fighter rise above the rooftops and speed towards space.

Butcher to Kenobi, Annix, and Thok: Quick, does everyone have a space transport? we need to pursue him! Oh and here...

he handed each of his companions a radio headset that he produced from his equipment belt, and told them to set it to channel 332D

Thok: Transport will be no problem for me. *radios command* There is a gunship soming to pick up my troops.

Butcher to Thok, ok good, try to chase down that ship and put a tracking device on it. Remember, we want him alive.

Oh, and heres all of the characters. just a little creation i made. you are all welcome to put it in your sigs.

2556431087_c4954dc187_o.jpg

I hope this is an okay character design with you, wouwie. i based it off of what you said.

Edited by JimButcher

The small squad of clone troopers passed through several faceless hallways and numerous encounters with droids, one of which had resulted in the loss of their heavy trooper. As they were about to pass by another hallway something caught the lieutenant’s eye. A bowcaster beside some sort of blaster rifle.

starwars_comic_game_001_1.jpg

"Troopers stop, there is a bowcaster here that cannot be normal, perhaps we are near a jail or something" MacK said as he looked at the foreign weapon. "Sir we don't have time second squad will activate the bomb soon we need to get out of here." another trooper called. "Lets just quickly take a look before we return to the drop ship" MacK replied sternly. MacK jumped as he heard the cold voices of droids "Hey you!" two droids called as they walked through a previously closed door.

starwars_comic_game_003_1.jpg

A few blaster bolts flew through the air before the droids became nothing more than a small pile of debris though one droids legs had survived and were now aimlessly walking around. When the smoke had cleared a wookie and a man that were sitting in a small jail cell were revealed.

starwars_comic_game_004_1.jpg

The squad of clone troopers approached them. MacK looked at them to see if there were any tell tale signs that they were on the CIS's side. When he couldn't find any he looked at the main and asked "Who are you?". After a moment of silence he replied "I'm Garr Sarkin and my wookie friend here is Draze, I'm a contact with information that I must give to the Shadow division Clones, a friend of mine who was also doing business with them told me this info in the event that he failed. It is of utmost importance that I give this info to them.

starwars_comic_game_005_1.jpg

MacK was in deep thought as he looked at the man could he trust this prisoner? After an uncomfortable silence "I'll get you out of here, and bring you back to my ship, where you'll be subjected to questioning if your story makes sense, you'll likely be sent to the shadow division. “If not... well, that’s for fate to decide, isn't it?” MacK calmly said before looking for a way to release the prison bars. "Lieutenant over here there is a control panel, it may take a while to decipher the controls-" "We don't have time, move away from the panel" MacK cut in.

starwars_comic_game_006_1.jpg

"As my dad always taught me, when in doubt use a grenade" MacK called as he tossed a grenade at the control panel.

starwars_comic_game_007_1.jpg

The bodiless pair of droid legs carelessly walked towards the grenade before being blown away by the resulting grenade explosion.

starwars_comic_game_008_1.jpg

starwars_comic_game_009_1.jpg

As it exploded the control panel took a lot of damage before it broke.

starwars_comic_game_010_1.jpg

Simultaneously the prison bars vanished releasing the two captives. "Thanks sir" Garr replied followed by a small appreciative roar from Draze. "Can we trust you two with your weapons MacK asked as a clone trooper passed Draze his bowcaster, and Garr his blaster rifle. "Yes you can now lets get the hell out of here." Garr replied quickly as he held his blaster rifle.

starwars_comic_game_011_1.jpg

"Second squad, get ready to set off the bombs, and gunship 315 my squad will be ready for pickup in a few minutes, as the words left his mouth MacK could hear distant alarms, informing security droids of escaped prisoners.

Oky Wan and Moda put on the headsets and agreed to helping Butcher and Thok. Afterwards, they departed: While Jim and Thok waited for their transport to pick them up, Oky Wan patched up the speeder bike's fuel tank and Moda refilled it with left-over fuel from the crashed hover transport. With this speeder bike, they hurried back to the spot where Oky Wan's ship was parked. There, they finished their deal, and Oky Wan quickly installed the new parts, while Moda left on the speeder bike to get to his own ship. Oky Wan rebooted his astromech and climbed into the cockpit. He took off and set course in the direction the modified fighter went. As he sped toward space, he could see the others following him. Soon, the fighter came into view. When they were close enough, Oky Wan said: "R4, launch the tracking device!" Immediately, a small object shot from the front of Oky Wan's ship and flew toward the fighter. It attached to the hull on impact - just in time before the fighter made its jump into hyperspace!

"Well done!" complimented Jim Butcher's voice through the headset, "we should have no problem following him now. Everyone, set your coordinates to the location the fighter jumped to and activate your hyperdrives!" A moment later, all ships disappeared into hyperspace...

They were traveling through the peacefully blue tunnel, when suddenly some ugly noises came from Oky Wan's engines. Alarmed whistling sounds from his droid navigator told him that a technical failure had caused critical damage to his engines. Sure enough, smoke soon emerged from beneath the hull. It seemed that one of the used parts he purchased from Annix had not been in such a good condition as it previously appeared to be.

"Bad news, guys," told Oky Wan his companions, "my ship is damaged. I need to exit hyperspace early! I'll try to fix it and catch up with you later!" "Alright," said Jim, "good luck!" "Thanks," replied Oky Wan and deactivated his hyperdrive.

The blue stream slowly turned into an empty field of stars. There was no planet close enough to land and repair the ship. "Great! What now?" Oky Wan wondered. But after a while, a Republic Cruiser hovering over a freighter came into sight. Oky Wan didn't know what business that cruiser had to do with that freighter, but he didn't have time to worry about it. He set course toward the Cruiser and requested permission to perform an emergency boarding. Once the officials from the cruiser had confirmed his identity, they granted that permission. So, Oky Wan carefully steered his ship toward their hangar...

What is gonna happen next? Yes, you guessed it! :wink: I'll meet up with MacK and employ his help to pursue the drug lord! :sweet: Sorry that there are no pics this time, but since this all happens mostly in space (and since I don't have an RGS (yet) or the time or bricks to build a republic cruiser or any clue what Moda Annix' ship looks like :blush: ), I think you will understand that it would be rather complicated to provide some! :tongue:

Btw, it's nice to see Thok getting involved now too! But where is wouwie? He isn't answering any PM's! If you're reading this, wouwie, please give us a sign that you are still in the game and seriously interested in getting involved in it!

It's also nice to see all characters all together like that, Jim! :sweet: I think I will use the Mutt torso for Thok too! :oh:

I hope this game will get going a little more now! :classic:

Comic Game ON! :thumbup:

MacK knew that he and his squad didn't have that much time to get out of the freighter. The doorway that lead to this hallway had been closed and locked but everyone knew that wouldn't keep the CIS forces at bay for long. Frantically MacK looked around for anything that could serve as an escape route before his eyes settled on a small maintenance hatch. "Corporal we're near the hanger that we came in from, aren't we?" MacK asked as he gazed at the hatch. "Yes we are close we're just above it now, why?" the trooper asked through his head set. "Because I just found our ticket out of here", MacK said as he approched the hatch.

starwars_comic_game_012_1.jpg

Without a second thought he sat released a volley from his blaster rifle which broke the hatch and opened a pathway for the troopers. Statified with his work MacK stepped into the small pathway before looking up at the clone troopers staring at him.

starwars_comic_game_013_1.jpg

"What?" MacK asked "No grenade this time?" the clone trooper asked. "No I didn't need one, as my dad always said never ever waste a good ol' grenade, now com'on we need to get out of here." MacK said before motioning the others to follow him.

starwars_comic_game_014_1.jpg

At first no one moved, then Garr followed MacK, as he started to crawl through a small maintenance tunnel. Although it was a tight squeeze draze miraculously managed to fit through the hatch, and into the service path below. The clone troopers followed draze one at a time then the small group started crawling through the pathway. Until they came to a bright opening, MacK knocked of the grate that was covering it with the butt of his gun before crawling out of the narrow tunnel into the vast openness of the hanger where a gunship waited with a small squad of clones standing around it looking for droids. As soon as Garr, Draze, MacK and the rest of the clone troopers boarded the craft it took off. Leaving the frigate. MacK was sitting along the wall of the Republic gunship, tending to a scrap on his arm, before he noticed a bright flash behind them and looked in time to see the freighter that they had been aboard on only 5 minutes ago break in half before exploding, killing all who where unlucky enough to be aboard.

Edited by MacK

{Over comlink} Butcher to all: alright guys lets get him! hes about 4 miles ahead of us, ive got him on my charts. Switch all boosters to full speed dead ahead.

Butcher to R9 (astromech): R9, ready the small lasers.

Butcher to all: wait until he heads for a planet, then hit his wings in the atmosphere.

{The culprit heads for a nearby planet. R9 confirms that it is the planet Utapau.

Butcher to all: hes heading for Utapau! set your targets on him!

{Butcher aims and fires at the wings of the small fighter, but misses as the vehicle is lost from sight in the atmosphere. Just then, about a dozen vulture droids come from utapau and open fire at the three fighters. Butcher and Annix easily dodged the lasers, but the Gunship was too slow and got hit in the hull. Butcher to all: Retreat! land on Utapau and get to saftey!

I hope this is an okay character design with you, wouwie. i based it off of what you said.

First off all, sorry for my abcense.

Well, it is okay, but it's actully a shocktroopers body with this head, but

if you dno't have that head, you can also use a shocktroopers helmet.

Thok to All: I'm firing all my guns at these bloody freaks of metal, and there's still more coming. We're hit too bad to do any real damage to them. We're going to leave her!

Thok climbed into the escape pod with a captain, 2 lieutenants, a sergeant and two regulars. "Hold on tight boys, we're heading towards the surface!"

Just as Thok left the ship, the droids fired a missile at such a small proximity that both the ship and the droids were blown up.

Thok to All: That was just a bit scary. Any idea why this dealer is heading towards Utapu? Possible Separtist connections, maybe? Okay, approaching atmosphere <pzzt>...that? What th...<pzzt>..elp immedia...<pzzt>...ok Ou-AHHHH...<pzzzzzzzzt> *silence on Thok's commlink*

Edited by Lt. Col. Thok

Butcher to Thok: Thok? Thok! do you read me?!? <static>... we have to go help him out! return to the gunship, Annix!

After Oky Wan landed his ship in the large hangar of the Republic Cruiser, a couple of clone pilots welcomed him. They offered him professional tools and spare parts that he could exchange with the damaged ones on his ship.

He was working on the repairs for a while, when suddenly a bright flash of light caught his eye. He looked up to see the freighter outside break in half through the shield of the open hangar bay door. After a minute or so, he noticed a Republic Gunship flying toward him from the direction of the explosion. It was then that he realized that there were Vulture Droid debris floating around the destroyed freighter. The CIS had probably taken over that ship and the clones went in to rescue whoever was on it, Oky Wan thought. But why would the seperatists attack a freighter like that? And why were they supporting crooks like that drug lord him and his fellows were pursuing? This was all rather strange!

A couple of minutes later, the RGS landed next to Oky Wan's ship in the hangar. The side doors swung open and out of the ship came some clones, a suspicious looking guy, a wookie, and a guy who looked like he was the leader of the clones. Once they had all left the gunship, the latter approached Oky Wan. "Hi there," he said. "My name is MacK, and I'm the boss of this ship. Who are you, if I may ask?" "Hi, I'm Oky Wan Kenobi. I was on a mission under the authority of Jim Butcher when my ship broke down and I had to make an emergency landing in here. I hope that's OK?" "Of course, of course," replied MacK. "Hm... Jim Butcher, you say? I know him! He is well in touch with the shadow division troopers isn't he? Good! I have somebody here who needs to get an important message to the shadow troopers!" "Well, actually..." told him Oky Wan, "I think Butcher mentioned something about the leader of the shadow troopers having left for a special mission or something. But you can tell your friend there that he can tell us that message and I can take you to Butcher who will forward it to the shadow division as soon as it returns!" "Alright," said MacK, "I will do that!" He turned around to his clones and said: "Come on, guys, let's go! We have some questioning to do!" As they left, one of the clone troopers could be heard saying "I wonder if this will involve grenades as well..."

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

"Another remark like that, and I'll stick ya with one of my 'nades" MacK called as he approached his company. "Corporal, if you're done with your smartaleck remarks, I would like you to escourt Garr and draze to room 147 for questioning, then try to establish contact with the Jim Butcher. If Garr's story matches up me and a few clone troopers along with Oky Wan to meet up with Butcher and the shadow division.", slowly said MacK as he threw out an empty clip from his rifle and selected another one from his belt. "Um yes sir" hesitantly replied the corporal as he motioned for Garr to follow him. MacK looked at the rest of his squad which anxiously stood around him. “Go freshen up” MacK said “I get the feeling we won’t be here long if Garr has something important to tell the CIS, it may have something to do with the increase in CIS occupied freighters the Republics stubbed onto lately including the one we were just on” Mack said as he went into the hallway that led to his cabin and the armory.

"On my way, Butcher", Annix returned, and turned his sleek space yacht around to aid the gunship. Halfway there, he saw several bright flashes and all the blips vanished from his sensors - Republic and Seperatist alike.

"Butcher, this is Annix - something strange must have happened over there - all signals are off my sensors!"

"Copy that", Butcher said, "Maybe those stupid droids were to near to the gunship when it exploded? I've seen this on several occasions before - go check for survivors Annix!"

"All right, I'm almost there", Annix said and pushed his engines to their limit.

"There's nothing to see - everything is full of debris over here", he reported moments later. "They seem to have been blown up together with their - WAIT! there's a little blip on my sensors below Utapau's clouds!"

"Any more information on that?" Butcher asked.

"Not so far, but it's going down, so no droids probably. I'll go down and check it out now"...

Sorry for my long time without posting here, I'm really busy with my holiday's job atm and there's the European Football Championship, too. As said, I'm really not gifted with being good at mocing anything space-related so no pics. Hope it's ok what I let you say Jim? Asking would have cost more time again and it's nothing special you say? And thanks for the reminder Oki-Wan, that's certainly ok.

Benny

Butcher to Annix: Alright keep track of that blip.

[All three ships plunged beneath the thick clouds of Utapau. They sighted the unique architecture of the inhabitants; sinkhole cities with small rock buildings and landing strips jutting out into huge canyons.]

Butcher to all: I cant spot anything, is the ship still on your radar, Moda?

"No, the signals dead. The only vehicles on my radar are public transport..." he replied.

"Damn, search the area, fly low over the sinkholes."

Hi everyone! I thought I should make this game a little more interesting by adding a new, shocking entry to it! :sweet: It stars a very cool main character! :grin: Enjoy!

Oky Wan followed the clones through the hallways of the Republic Cruiser until they reached the room with the number 147. Before they entered, Oky Wan turned to the corporal and said: "Excuse me, sir, but would it be alright if I attend that questionning? I will be the one to deliver the message after all." "Affirmative," replied the corporal, "but I need to ask you to keep a safety distance to the subject." "No problem", said Oky Wan, and they stepped into the questionning room.

There was not much in this room; just a table, a couple of chairs, and a protocol droid standing in the corner, ready to record the upcoming questionning and to translate a language if it was needed to. Garr Sarkin was asked by the clones to sit in one of the chairs.

"Please wait here," the corporal told him, "Commander Cody will be in shortly to recieve your statement." He and some other clones left, while two of them stayed for security.

'Commander Cody?' Oky Wan thought. The Commander Cody who operates under the command of General Obi Wan Kenobi?? Oh great! Of all the Republic Cruisers out there, Oky Wan had to pick the one under the authority of his oh-so-perfect cousin! Although the fact that his cousin was somewhere on board of this ship bothered Oky Wan so much that he wanted to leave ASAP, he stayed calm because he wanted to hear what this Sarkin guy had to say.

A moment later, a clone with orange markings entered the room. From these markings, Oky Wan could tell that it was the commander.

Cody: "Good evening! I heard you have a little story to tell us!"

Sarkin: "Well, actually, I wanted to talk to the shadow division..."

Cody: "Don't worry! This gentleman over here knows someone who is in contact with our shadow troopers! He will make sure that your message will get to them ASAP. Now, tell me, what were you doing on that freighter?"

Sarkin: "Alright. Well, I am in the... er... marketing business, and I was going to sell my... er... product to the operators of that freighter, when the droids attacked."

Cody: "Really? And what kind of products do you sell?"

Sarkin: "Well... uhm... you know..."

Cody: "Trooper, search him!"

One of the security clones stepped forward and went through Sarkin's pockets. Finally, he pulled out several bags of drugs.

Cody: "Well, well! A drug dealer! What do you have to say for yourself?"

Sarkin: "OK, OK, I admit, I sell drugs. But honestly, I have something important to tell you!"

Cody: "Why should we trust you?"

Sarkin: "Because you and your clone pals are going to be history if you don't!"

There was a dramatic pause in which the commander tried to figure out if he could trust this statement. After a while, Oky Wan said "I think he is telling the truth, commander. I can feel it. I am a little force sensitive." Cody thought about it a little more, then he resumed the questionning.

Cody: "Alright then, tell me what it is you need to tell us."

Sarkin: "The seperatists are working on a secret weapon, a device that will allow them to instantly finish this war! They are building it at a hidden location and are raiding freighters for parts for it! They also support us drug dealers with droid forces as a distraction."

Cody: "Hm... that kind of makes sense! A weapon, you say? What kind of weapon?"

Sarkin: "I don't know. I only heard that the seperatists are planning to "change what has happened" and "prevent the existence of the Republic Army" using this contraption."

Cody: "But that's impossible! One can't change what has happened! Unless..."

Oky Wan: "... unless you have a time machine! That must be it! There have been rumors that Geonosian scientists were working on a formula to bend time. They must have succeeded!"

Sarkin: "Yes. And if the CIS gets through with this, the Republic will never have had its clone army!"

Cody: "Interesting. But what does a criminal like you care about all of this?

Sarkin: "Well, let's just say I don't like the prospect of getting pushed around by droids."

Cody: "Fair enough. And who told you about the machine?

Sarkin: "A partner of mine. I can't say his name, and I don't know where he is either. He said that he had some business to do on Coruscant this afternoon, but I don't have clue where he is now."

Oky Wan: "I think, I do! There was an incident involving a drug lord today on Coruscant, and Jim Butcher, me, and a few others tracked him to the planet Utapau!"

Cody: "Excelent!" (turns to clones) "Trooper, call Lt. MacK and tell him to get ready. He will leave with Mr. Kenobi to the Utapau System immediately!" (turns to Oky Wan) "It will be your team's mission to catch that drug lord and try to get some more details out of him! Good Luck!"

Oky Wan: "We will do our best, commander!"

10 Minutes later, MacK and Oky Wan met in the hangar. They got into their ships and set course for Utapau...

What a twist! *oh2* I hope everyone is OK with the path this game is taking with this! :wink: If you have any comments or questions, just PM me!

Sorry for this super-long, pic-less post btw; my inner writer got carried away, I think! :blush:

Also, I fear this will be my last post for a while since I am going on vacation for 2 weeks. :sceptic:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

wow, interesting! MacK told me a bit about thus, so i knew it was coming, but still, very interesting! also, i am going to be on vacation as well, for a week starting tommorow. So, I AM ENDING THIS CHAPTER. CHAPTER TWO STARTS JUN 20. If you would like to join, please submit your character before then. (Veteran members dont have to do so.)

Edited by JimButcher

Thok to Butcher: We encountered heavy resistance on our way to the planet. Our ship is severely damaged. we fear we won't surivive the descent. Over.

anakins new hair, gray ghosts head, sweapers body, orange legs on bley hips, black hands

name: xela mirinatan

force sensative

backeround: born in a shallow under city, he was sold to a terreble pack of corosaunt police (stormtroopers with white mars mission helmets). he is desperate to escape the pit fight buisness. thing is, hes heard that a group of heros are comming...

Thok scurried out under the wreckage of the escape pod. He now had his captain, sergeant and regulars left. "Men, this is going to be tough. Everyone check their radio. Is it working? Good. Forward, men. Let's find those ships!"

sorry, wrong deadline date. i meant June 30. sorry for the confusion, and until then, no posting on the story, please!

Edited by JimButcher

anakins new hair, gray ghosts head, sweapers body, ...

Hm... I don't think I have any of these, but I'll see what I can do. :look: Btw, who is "Sweaper"? :blush:

I'm sure you can join BrickBreaker, :sweet: your character sounds cool; interesting background story. Just make sure you've read all the previous posts and understand them. Be sure to have a plan for how your character will fit in to the current story; if you have any ideas for the future plot make sure to pm them to someone else so that other players know what you're doing :wink: .

Hm... I don't think I have any of these, but I'll see what I can do. :look: Btw, who is "Sweaper"? :blush:

Same here I don't have any of these pieces, and I don't think I will be able to buy them :sceptic: , so could you chose a different character.

Edited by MacK

same here for your body-pieces mate, sorry.

I'll have to stay short on the next episode due to my illness atm and job that'll cover all of July. But I'll stay in the game, maybe go after some business back home on blocky ol' Imperial City uhm Coruscant :tongue:

Benny

well...ok

fedora hat, muts/grand moff tarkin head, depending on wether happy or angry (or rebel troop head), city sweaper body, orange legs on bley hips, black hands

name: xela mirinatan

force sensative

backeround: born in a shallow under city, he was sold to a terreble pack of corosaunt police (stormtroopers with white mars mission helmets). he is desperate to escape the pit fight buisness. thing is, hes heard that a group of heros are comming...

MacK:Be sure to have a plan for how your character will fit in to the current story; if you have any ideas for the future plot make sure to pm them to someone else so that other players know what you're doing : well, a group of you could burst throgh and seek refuge, i give it in exange for freedom, or the heros arive and are enemys whith you

sweaper:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17840

soz, i should have said builder, but i got mine from a sweeaper in a calender. if you dont have it, get this set (its cheap, and if your going to free me all the slaves wear it

btw, could some one do a overveiw of each group, for each charecter? if not, ill try

Edited by brickbreaker