JimBee

The Star Wars Comic Game-Season One

I'm very sorry to say, the deadline has been extended, for personal reasons.

Well, as long as it doesn't end up taking months until the game starts... :tongue:

But seriously, although I am very, very excited about hthis game, I am totally fine with that since I'm having my eye surgery today and still have to catch up on some homework right now! So, I am actually thankful for this delay! :classic:

Palin is a Senior Clone Commander that, after the war, went into hiding because he had become obsolete... Palin found the plans to the Rogue Shadow shortly before his departure, and has been secretly working on adapting the technology into the TIE SENTINEL...

That sounds like a very intereting character, but I think you are in the wrong era. :sceptic: This game is taking place DURING the CW, not after. You can still have found the plans for the Rogue Shadow as it could have been designed during the CW, but I think you need to think about your occupation since clones are anything but obsolete at this point.

... could I have the smirk head? If you don't have it (...), could I just have the generic "bad guy" head aka Bruce Wayne head? ... He's just a generic but smartass trooper who dies very often...

I don't have a "smirk head" and I don't think many of us do, but I would be cool with the generic bad guy head!

It's nice to know that the role of the comic relief in our story is covered! :thumbup::laugh:

On a side note, I am not sure how a rebel trooper will fit into the CW era, but as long as you don't use the rebel helmet, you should be fine! :wink:

Easy-501.1 has got nothing special, only... Danm... Forgot the name of it..That blue transmitter thing from Cody just before order 66...

I believe you are reffering to a hologram projection pod! :classic:

Yes, that's what i meant! Thank you Oky :thumbup:

sorry for my few-day absence, guys. the mouse... it broke, but now its fixed...

im not too sure about your character, Palin. he doesnt excatly fit into the time era, and i dont have a jango head... but the time will come when i think of something...

ok, wouwie, good character. :classic:

So, how did you fix it? Did you get a mouse droid to fix it? :laugh:

:blush: Sorry, couldn't resist. :tongue:

Btw, Jim, I would get that Mygeto diorama of yours done soon if I were you. It would make a great setting for the game! :sweet:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

So, how did you fix it? Did you get a mouse droid to fix it? :laugh:

:blush: Sorry, couldn't resist. :tongue:

Btw, Jim, I would get that Mygeto diorama of yours done soon if I were you. It would make a great setting for the game! :sweet:

i dont know yet about the mygeeto thing... im just making it up as i go... but i do have the beginning part planned and ready to go, so just waiting on new entries. :classic:

hahaha mouse droid, thats funny :tongue:

I'm not too sure about your character, Palin. he doesn't exactly fit into the time era, and i don't have a jango head... but the time will come when i think of something...

ok, wouwie, good character. :classic:

That is why I left the mask thing in... As Palin is a bit of recluse anyway. Jango is ever allusive; surprising all his cloned brethren bare not his remebalance... A mistake Lego is soon rectifying. I was mistaken in timeliness, as I confused them to the TIE Armies time line. I can amend the story to be that the cause of Palin's departure was due to the discovery of the Rogue Shadow's existence, at least the rudimentary spefications... An obvious decedent of the Scimitar class design. This of course makes the story less solvent as it is hard to believe a clone would so quickly move up to the rank of an chief engineer, but oh well.... But if the story becomes to limiting, I believe you will have severe problems with recruiting other players due to lack of vehicle availability. You are already by proxy eliminating the vast majority of OT sets by your time line. We can't all run around in tricked out RGS and AT-TE with V-wings for eye-candy. Not to mention the fact I can't even bring in a RUMOR... gheesh, whats an insane megalomaniacal clone to do these days... :devil: Let alone a good one... :blush:

like i said before, palin jax, you can use any ship or custom you want, just dont expect other players to build it. if its the prototype of the rouge shadow you want, or any other prototype things that you made up, its ok to have. :wink: just your character... hes a shadow trooper, right? well, due to the timeline, you could just say hes a shadow division trooper or whatever you want. i know this excludeds most OT sets, but theres plenty o' PT to go around.

hope this was a help! :wink:

:wink: just your character... hes a shadow trooper, right? well, due to the timeline, you could just say hes a shadow division trooper or whatever you want. i know this excludeds most OT sets, but theres plenty o' PT to go around.

Ah yes, I stand corrected... therefore eliminating him again from this time line. He is that, though I have always envisioned him to be more an Utipou Shadow Trooper... My mistake... It is good that you are willing to allow what ever... but sincerely, if you wish to do that, I would advise you then not to set any time line. Just set your comic in Universe. That eliminates the problem. Just establish factions, not Empire in charge this, Republic that, Rebellion on, Separatist defeats... I politely disagree, however, about the PT/OT issue, as OT has had more time to influence the "older" :look: crowd here, and as such, has made more vehicle's options available to that genre, albeit in some cases as redesigns.

Edited by Palin Jax

A thing that would be good about a not to strict timeline would be that people could interact with well known characters from the SW Universe and those characters would not be limited to a very few only...

A thing that would be good about a not to strict timeline would be that people could interact with well known characters from the SW Universe and those characters would not be limited to a very few only...

you can interact with real SW characters. :wink: i think i mentioned this in the rules...

you can interact with real SW characters. :wink: i think i mentioned this in the rules...

Really? I thought rule 2 says "there aren't any main characters, so dont ask". :look: I'm confused! :wacko:

As for the unlimited timeline, I think it makes no sense. :sceptic: We can say that we are at anytime during the CW (between Ep II & III), but I can't imagine this to be all over the place! :hmpf_bad: Besides, changing the timeline means changing the whole game which would delay its start even further! :cry_sad:

So, please, let's just stay in the CW, OK? :wink:

Really? I thought rule 2 says "there aren't any main characters, so dont ask". :look: I'm confused! :wacko:

As for the unlimited timeline, I think it makes no sense. :sceptic: We can say that we are at anytime during the CW (between Ep II & III), but I can't imagine this to be all over the place! :hmpf_bad: Besides, changing the timeline means changing the whole game which would delay its start even further! :cry_sad:

So, please, let's just stay in the CW, OK? :wink:

yes, oky, we will stay in the CW era. i think this makes it alot easier to understand, and if we didnt set a timeline... it just wouldnt be as exciting. plus, the timeline makes you (at least me) feel more like your part of the story. and what i meant for the main characters: you cant be one, but there are main characters in the story, such as anakin.

OMG! :oh3: Only one more day! :cry_happy: I can't wait!

BTW, is it OK if our character changes it's appearance (torso, hair/hat, etc.) throughout the story? It would be good for character development! If not, I should rethink my character's design as it would be a little weird if he would go on missions & stuff in his civilian clothes! :tongue: Would be cool if he would wear a Boba torso! :oh: Would that be OK, I mean, does everyone have one? :look:

Also, all you guys with no character yet, you better hurry to get that stuff in! :wink:

Finally starting this game ON! :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

:wacko: Where's my char when you need him?!

Need to find him quick!

OMG! :oh3: Only one more day! :cry_happy: I can't wait!

BTW, is it OK if our character changes it's appearance (torso, hair/hat, etc.) throughout the story? It would be good for character development! If not, I should rethink my character's design as it would be a little weird if he would go on missions & stuff in his civilian clothes! :tongue: Would be cool if he would wear a Boba torso! :oh: Would that be OK, I mean, does everyone have one? :look:

Also, all you guys with no character yet, you better hurry to get that stuff in! :wink:

Finally starting this game ON! :thumbup:

yes you can change your characters clothes. :wink::thumbup: but i dunno about the boba torso... i dont have many OT sets... but maybe i could use an imperial torso? hmm...

and what do you mean one more day? who decided this???

hahha, just kidding. :grin: bet i scared you there. :laugh:

yes you can change your characters clothes. :wink::thumbup: but i dunno about the boba torso... i dont have many OT sets... but maybe i could use an imperial torso? hmm...

Nah! it would have to be Boba's! :sceptic: The point would be for my character to wear green clone trooper armor... But I guess he is too rare... Oh well, I'll figure something out during the game.

Btw, I thought of a really cool starfighter for my character! It's a fusion of many existing fighters, but mostly it's half ETA 2, and half Zam Wessel's airspeeder! :sweet:

Now let's do this thing already! :tongue:

Being patient ON! :hmpf:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I think I will Join! but question, where should I upload my pictures?

Load them onto your Brisckshelf and post them here! :wink: But hurry, today is the last day! :oh: No pressure, though! :tongue:

Oh, and welcome to the game! :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Looks like the game shall start soon (I have yet to get any pics or MOCs/sets ready for the game as I have been very busy with homework and playing video games :blush: ). It looks like this will be a lot of fun now lets just start already :hmpf: !

:laugh:

I have yet to get any pics or MOCs/sets ready for the game as I have been very busy with homework and playing video games :blush:

Same here, buddy! :wink: I just built the starfighter I was talking about and am now finishing work on my little Republic outpost! :sweet: The starfighter looks kickass!... If you like Green that is. :grin:

Starting the game ON! :thumbup:

Hey there!

I finally decided to join the game, I think we can make it a great one together! :thumbup:

I had some tough time creating my sigfig, didn't really know what exactly I'd like to be as there are endless of great opportunities in the Star Wars universe.

In the end I decided to be a trader, kind of a Lando guy, just smarter (must be possible :tongue: ). My name is Moda Annix and I originate from the planet of Corellia.

However, I now live on Coruscant, mainly for business reasons, there's just a larger number of potential customers :grin:

I am a friend of the Jedi. This is very important to me, but I'm not force-sensitive :hmpf_bad:

Because of my job as a trader, I travel a lot, therefore have neither a wife nor children. I'm a bit of a gambler, too, and like to combine business and fun whenever possible.

There is no specific good I trade with mostly, but due to my travels around the galaxy I almost have the newest informations on what's going on and do use this to make some profit. Of course I do friends a favor once in a while, too, giving them a hint if they don't know something important to them.

I made myself an account on Brickshelf to host all pictures of The Star Wars Comic Game, including mine of course. Don't know how long it will take them to make the two pictures I've taken of Moda Annix open to the public so I'll post the deeplinks. And I have to beg for forgiveness for the bad pictures, I'm not that good at photographing and I didn't have that much time as I'm going on a concert now, sorry.

It's Luke's Tatooine body with the face I think from the Wild West general and black hair. usually I wear a top hat (that's the right word, is it not?) in the public.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3169928

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3169934

I hope the character is ok, clothing is an object of change anyway I assume. I will build a living place for Moda sometime until next week I hope.

Benny

My sigfig will be/is a Shadow Stormtrooper with yellow shoulder pauldrons... and A Jango Fett head.

Hey, Palin Jax, would it be OK if I would use a TIE Fighter Pilot instead of a Shadow Trooper? :look: I think the two look quite alike and I am too cheap to get a Stormtrooper BP. :blush: He would still have a Jango head! :wink:

Sorry all, my Wife just came home on Monday, so I have been ever diligently making up for lost time, and no... get your head out of gutter. Fine if you use a TIE pilots helmet Oki, Jax is an ever evolving character... It's the story that counts. I will be again overhauling the Sentinel Eclipse tonight, but I hope to have the major design down tonight. I doubt any of you would care to build her, but if you need to include her, just use a Rogue Shadow. My storyline will be based strongly on the Eclipse. Also, I will be departing EB after th 2nd of June as my primary home, but I will still monitor this site and of course this thread as I hope it will grow. Anyway, I will strive to play Jax as the dark enigma... lurking in the dark, waiting to lend aid when necessary, then returning back to the shadows... The Dark Paladin...

alright, lets get this show on the road! :thumbup: also, to bondboy. you have one day to post your sigfig, so hurry up! (hes my school friend, so i already talked to him). and remember, from now on until the chapter ends, anything unrelated to the story will be typed in a different color, like this so, i guess we can begin.

STAR WARS COMIC GAME, CHAPTER ONE

Time: 3:34 PM

Commander Jim Butcher is again on an assasination mission. The target: an illegal drug dealer selling his wares in the shadows of the republic eyes. but he cant hide from the SI (secret intellegence) agency. Butcher is hiding on the rooftop of a crumbling institute. He has the dealer, Mor Daegger, on scopes, with his customers. Butcher is also aware of four enemy sharpshooters camped out on surrounding rooftops. He is not supposed to shoot until the drugs are in the customers hands. The plan was that once the customer had the goods, Butcher would fire away at Daegger, the customer would flee, and the shadow division clones would take it from there. pretty simple, although simple things go wrong as they sometimes do. Just as the case left Daeger's hands, a hover transport rose from behind a building, with a minigun attached to the side. "dont panic, Jim" he said to himself. "its probably just a greedy customer trying to get more goods out of killing his seller..." but how wrong he was. the minigun started firing. but not at Daegger, at Butcher's hiding spot beneath the camoflauge sheet. Thats when things went wrong.

(Palin, like you said, you were a shadow division trooper, and im assuming your with the squad covering me. so its your turn to reply. and the rest of the players can start off their part, and/or get involved in my situation.) :classic:

Sorry for interrupting, I forgot to mention that I have a sword as weapon. I do sword-fighting as a hobby (kind of karate with sword). It's a weapon of more civilized times :wink:

Oki-Wan and I will enter the story together at your place, we just PMed each other.

Game ON!