JimBee

The Star Wars Comic Game-Season One

I'm sorry to hear that. :pir-cry_sad: But technically, it wasn't a dream or anything; it really happened, but it got reversed at the end. I guess there is not much of a difference, but still, I did it for a reason. By doing this, I thought we could keep the SW universe "clean" of any time machines, mushroom mutants, and all the other weird stuff we have added to it during the game.

Maybe I'm just thinking that chapter 2 would be more interesting, with a continuous story not just a "NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED. BEQUIN WHO? LA LA LA" fingers in the ears type ending.

The time machine project has been stopped and all the only ones that knew are either dead or us, the mutants only appeared on hoth and felucia as well (killed off by the cold on hoth and they fit in normally on felucia). there are loads of weird and stupid things in the SW universe. :pir-tongue:

Jar Jar Binks for one :pir-tongue:

Well, I'm gonna say no, because that was partly the point of the reboot. No more double versions of people or any of that funny kind of time travel stuff. :pir-wink:

Time travel is a weird subject, but i'd thought there would be a pre- arena Loken somewhere, but who knows, i'm not Dr who

As I said, this all did happen, so their sacrifices were needed to make it all not happen. Get it?

It was supposed to be a good thing that they sacrificed themselves, but survive in the end.

Sorry if it cheapens the memory. :pir-sceptic:

Sorry for being a bit pretentious for what essentially is a Star wars lego RP. see above for time travel comment.

Well, yes, she is alive, but think about it: Since there is no time machine, Dooku will never (alternately) take over the galaxy with it, so Beqin will never have reason to go back in time and try to kill you! She will grow up to become a good rebel, just like in the future that you visited with Adam. :pir-classic:

see above above ^

Yes, that would have worked, too, but I thought my version would be more interesting.

by interesting you mean full of plot holes then yeh :pir-hmpf_bad:

:pir_laugh2:

Good idea simonjedi! Then it would not be as confusing.

Cheers :pir-classic: mine has more explosions in it as well :pir_laugh2:

Nice ending, Oky Wan! So, everyone who was with us at the end is on Coruscant, and remembers everything? And now, for the ending of the season...

EPILOGUE

"So, what now?" asked Wouwie.

Jim paused for a moment. This whole thing... it was probably the biggest threat to the whole galaxy that had ever happened. Yet, it was like it had never had happened at all, and everything was back to the way it used to be, with no time machine or end of the universe situations, although the CIS and Grievous were still out there. Even so, Butcher, and everyone else, remembered it, and gained valuable experience from it. MacK and Annix wouldn't remember any of it, because their future selves were dead, but they were still alive in the past, or now, the present, so it never happened to them. And no one would believe them if they told them.

"I suppose... we go back to our lives..." Jim said absently.

"No way!" said Oky Wan. "How can we, with all that's happened? And Grievous is still out there, we have to stop him!".

"Not 'we'. The Republic and the Jedi. We have to go back to our normal lives".

"Why? Why can't I help the Republic? With all that we've learned, we can really help defeat the CIS!" argued Oky Wan.

"Well..."

"Well, I don't care. I am going to join the Republic in their struggle, and I'm sure everyone else is. Who's with me?"

Everyone nodded and mumbled affirmatives.

"Alright, but I still don't think that it's a good idea. What if Grievous remembers?"

"All the more reason to stop him."

Butcher grinned. And with that, the heroes walked away, ready to help the Republic at all costs...

(Cue ending credits)

So, that's it for season one. I have to say that this has been really fun, and I enjoyed playing this game with everyone. I'll open up a poll in a separate thread for everyone (not just players) to share their opinions on. There will most likely be a season two, but there is a small chance of that not happening. I will share more closing remarks in a while. Thanks everyone! (You can start talking in black now).

Edited by JimButcher

Great Ending Oky!And a Great Epilogue too,Jim!Is there going to be a Fast-Forward?And will Chapter 2 start after the Fast-forward?(And if so,how long will said Fast-forward be?)

Either way, I'd have to end up going back to the Republic. I joined at the start of the war anyway, so if I leave, thats treason then!

I would also like a summary. Should Season Two come around, I'll definitely sign up, and it would be nice to have a little "reference booklet" so to speak as to what happened.

I would also like a summary. Should Season Two come around, I'll definitely sign up, and it would be nice to have a little "reference booklet" so to speak as to what happened.

There normally is a summery at the end of each chapter. but if i'm honest you don't really have to know what happened. Anything that happened in the last 4 chapters have been made obsolete by the ending. :pir-hmpf_bad:

There are going to be doubles of ourselves, or some of us, throughout the new series because we came back in time. We have to avoid them somehow.....

There are going to be doubles of ourselves, or some of us, throughout the new series because we came back in time. We have to avoid them somehow.....

What are you talking about...? If it's some sort of time-space continuum something or other, forget it. We already had "trouble" with that...

What are you talking about...? If it's some sort of time-space continuum something or other, forget it. We already had "trouble" with that...

OK. Lets say we come back in time. It is two hours before everyone meets up for the first time. So we go before our other selves come and we never see them in the next seasons.

Well, basically, there was a time machine that the CIS had. We destroyed it. Now we're back before the story started, and it's as if nothing happened. By the way, there's a reason behind my whole character, because he's actually a REAL SW character.