Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman mafia game: DAY I

My fellow Romans, time has run short, we must condemn one man or none at all.

So far, I find two of us suspicious - Mark Antony and Acacius.

Antony for being so openly traitorous towards the good Emperor. This could be an attempt to look to be part of the Aventine and Paletine scum, or perhaps wishes o be killed.

I suspect you for insinuating that I have ever spoke a word of treachery against our good emperor, Ceaser Agustus.....Tiberius........or is it Octavius??

Anyway I am a member of the Senate, Why would I wish to join the people who are a threat to me becoming ruler of Rome?

Me want to die? You peasants sure have a sense of humor!

Edited by Piranha

I too would echo the crowd that says Mark Antony is guilty of treason, the very fact that he gives open talk about it is proof enough!

I am sorry to be apart of this horrible wart, but I believe he is the traitor in our midst!

Oh, and pass me the wine please. I hope you good men enjoy the fish too, I caught the best I could.

Wine?! Fish?! Give me some please :sweet:

Wine?! Fish?! Give me some please :sweet:

Sure sir, here is your plate!

Since we find ourselves in this unfortunate position, who do you think is guilty sir?

I suspect you for insinuating that I have ever spoke a word of treachery against our good emperor, Ceaser Agustus.....Tiberius........or is it Octavius??

Anyway I am a member of the Senate, Why would I wish to join the people who are a threat to me becoming ruler of Rome?

Me want to die? You peasants sure have a sense of humor!

If you are a member of the senate, which I am starting to doubt, why would you be so openly treasonous, and not even know the Emperor's name? I think you are a traitor and a man looking only to gain power for himself. Prove me wrong, please, or my vote will be for you.

Barnabus, you caught this fish? It is mighty fine!

If you are a member of the senate, which I am starting to doubt, why would you be so openly treasonous, and not even know the Emperor's name? I think you are a traitor and a man looking only to gain power for himself. Prove me wrong, please, or my vote will be for you.

Barnabus, you caught this fish? It is mighty fine!

Thankyou my new good friend, I'm very much glad you enjoy the fish, Rome has the finest waters around!

And yes, I would side with you Centurio, in saying that this Mark Antony is most likely the traitor! Though it grieves me to say this, I may have to participate in a possible vote for his execution...

Mmm... this is great <hic> fish! Sh'really good! [Gobbles down a plate of fish] Mm, and <hic> thish wine! <hic> [Gulps down a glass of wine] Ahh, isn't this fun? Sittin', and <hic> talkin'... and drinkin'... <hic> :grin:

Thanks for the fish and wine. It's delicius!

Hmm...That Mark Anthony looks like a traitor to me...So if he doesn't his innocent my vote is for him.

<hic> That Mark Anthony, I tell ya what, <hic> I don't like that guy, all puttin' down <hic> the good Emperor... If ya' ashk me, he sheems <hic> to be the mosht troublesome... <hic>

[brian falls off his chair and collapses on the ground, knocking his wine off the table]

Hey, who put my wine on the floor? <hic> Was it you, Mark?

Roughly translated: I convict Mark Antony, but I'm too drunk to express my thoughts into coherent speech. :tongue:

Bit drunk, Brian?

And it was Mark :hmpf:

i see many of you have become drunk... im glad i didnt drink to much

well ill just agree that with oyu guys about mark anthony.

night was falling at Rome, and the night would settle in...

The day last for only 3 and a half hours. Voting is done like this:

VOTE: (username)

TT

I know I my vote probably won't win, but I vote for Servus, on the grounds that he has said next to nothing, and may be hiding something.

Well Mark...Unless you prove you are from the Empire...MyVote: Piranha

Vote: Piranha

ill just go along with everyone else i guess

Edit by Phantom Game Helper: Make nominations bold...

Night fell over Rome. The soldiers retired to their beds. (and other things ;-) )

Sinister figures appeared from the dark to do their jobs...

No person has been convicted today.

Night 1 has begun! Send me any night actions py PM. The night will last for 48 hours.

TT

Edited by Tanotrooper

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(two whole days! I bet some of us don't even have night powers! It's fair though I suppose...)

Haha, you traitorous scum who tried to be rid of me, probably jealous of my power

I actually suspect all of you who voted for me, and how dare you call our emperor good!

We all know he is a drunken cheater who kills wish own people for selfish conquest!

Woe to you peasants who condemn a man for speaking the truth!

Vote: Piranha

ill just go along with everyone else i guess

Just as I suspected, you sir are a follower! You go along with everyone to afraid to admit your own thoughts

As for the drunk that accused me, well what do you think of a man who gets drunk them wants me dead?

Sorry for the dramatics but this is Rome in turmoil and I am the one trying to change that

Good sir, please calm yourself down! You are only exacerbating your situating by slurs and insults.

Haha, you traitorous scum who tried to be rid of me, probably jealous of my power

I actually suspect all of you who voted for me, and how dare you call our emperor good!

We all know he is a drunken cheater who kills wish own people for selfish conquest!

I feel you protest too much. I will not vote for you, as you are trying to hard to get votes, I suspect an ulterior motive.

:tongue:

Long live Rome!!!