Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Buggy

indexed.gif V-LV-10C

Hi all, I made a new buggy, changing the design of the old one.

This time, it's not a military vehicle, so I think this is the right place for it :-$ .

The new version includes a lighter chassis, a roll cage, and a big motor:

buggy2_003.jpg

I also included an useful medi-kit; in reality, I didn't know how else to use that space under the front tubes :-D

buggy2_010.jpg

Oh, and for imperialshadows, I changed the wheels to a more reasonable configuration ;-) .

More pics here.

Comments and criticisms are welcome.

LuxorV

That´s a very fine front design, and the roll cage and motor´re looking awesome as well! :'-) The medi-kit´s a good idea, too. *y*

Thanks for the positive comments, Asuka :-$

Unfortunately, this thread seems not to be very appealing :'-(

Well, I'll try better next time :-)

LuxorV

Don't blame yourself for that, blame Maj.com instead because their server is down, that way I can not see your buggy although I'm curious to see it.

When it's back on I'll return and give some proper feedback.

Thanks for the positive comments, Asuka :-$

Well, I'll try better next time :-)

LuxorV

Aww, I just saw it now. Though, I can't view the pictures. I will comment once I can see them ;-)

*sweet*

But, I can see it perfectly... Someone is conspiring against me >:-( [here I should use the 'crazy' smiley, but I can't find it any more...] :-| X-D

I'll be waiting for your comments ;-)

LuxorV

But, I can see it perfectly... Someone is conspiring against me >:-( [here I should use the 'crazy' smiley, but I can't find it any more...] :-| X-D

Well, it seems Maj.com is back online, the conspiracy ends here... ;-)

What a nice buggy, it looks really complicated with the whole frame made up from all kinds of tubular pieces.

I have the same wheels you used as front wheels somewhere in my collection, I haven't used them for ages although they are very nice. Good work on the rear hubcabs as well!

Are those Bionicle arms, used in the roll cage and up front? They are integrated well in combination with the headlight.

*wub*

I'm glad that you like it (and that you could finally see it) *blush* .

What a nice buggy, it looks really complicated with the whole frame made up from all kinds of tubular pieces.

I have the same wheels you used as front wheels somewhere in my collection, I haven't used them for ages although they are very nice. Good work on the rear hubcabs as well!

Are those Bionicle arms, used in the roll cage and up front? They are integrated well in combination with the headlight.

*wub*

*wub* It's so perfect,love the rollcage.

Just think this is the tirst time I try a rollcage *tongue* ; fortunately, I found great inspiration on BS and I got good ideas from Chuck's works, too *thumbup*

The front arms are Bionicle/ExoForce arms (from the 8112 set), and the idea of putting there the headlight came during the construction. Indeed, I'm very happy with what I got there.

LuxorV

That looks great! I love it! You've certainly put those black robot arms to good use, very neat! *y*

~Peace

That looks great! I love it! You've certainly put those black robot arms to good use, very neat! *y*

~Peace

Thanks, Iamded *blush*

I think every brick has a good use; the problem, sometimes, is finding out what it is *tongue*

LuxorV

I can see! *laugh*

What a wonderful buggy Luxor! *wub* I'm going to have to agree with everyone on that rollcage, it's beautiful! *wub*

The new wheels fit it very nice, I wasn't too hot bout the old ones. *sceptic*

*thumbup* *thumbup*

Thanks, Exobuilder *blush*

The old one was just something I built in 15 minutes, THIS one I planned for a week or so, before even starting the build *wink* .

LuxorV

Looks nice i like how you did the canopy thingy great use of those pieces. *wub*

Thanks :blush: . As I already said, I found great inspiration on BS and from Chuck's works :wink:

LuxorV