Palin Jax

501st Battle pack

While I do think this is a good idea, it's likely not to happen. The 501st only appeared briefly in Episode Three and in Battlefront 2. Aside from that, I can't think of any other appearances. Also, how many of the people/kids are gonna recognize the 501st? I would guess only about 15%. I don't know, I think this would be some what of a gamble for Lego. But who knows, they could surprise us yet.

Naysayer be warned! Rex... is 501st! (at least my spin)... He personally serves under Darth Vad... I mean Anakin, looks good in blue the clips and the pics we already have... and, I think... nay know, Lucas is a 501st fan!!! What better endorsement must be made! And believe me, Lt Veers, I know you approve, and I am glad for you stern words to not getting our hopes up. I but I whole heartedly disagree, with all do respect, that this is a No brainier for Lego. People will by bp's no matter what in them, I would just like to influence there choices with my desires by make some good old noise!

***Official Endorsements: 70***

(I felt inspired to add George by proxy... If George would like to be removed, I would simply exploded to get a letter sign by the Inspiration behind the Saga of our Times!!!)

Edited by Palin Jax

Naysayer be warned! Rex... is 501st! (at least my spin)... He personally serves under Darth Vad... I mean Anakin, looks good in blue the clips and the pics we already have... and, I think... nay know, Lucas is a 501st fan!!! What better endorsement must be made! And believe me, Lt Veers, I know you approve, and I am glad for you stern words to not getting our hopes up. I but I whole heartedly disagree, with all do respect, that this is a No brainier for Lego. People will buy bp's no matter what in them, I would just like to influence there choices with my desires by make some good old noise!

***Official Endorsements: 70***

(I felt inspired to add George by proxy... If George would like to be removed, I would simply exploded to get a letter sign by the Inspiration behind the Saga of our Times!!!)

Good! That makes a way better better chance for lego to make it!!!! And well the 501st was in Ep.2 a little bit and sorry to go off topic, but good idea if Lucas read this he might though.......

Edited by commandosevy