languages

Member Titles - Questions and Answers

Just to confirm, the answers given are correct. Titles are bestowed by staff for being noticed around the community. While we do try it isn't always fair but rest assured; be an interesting and good member and you'll get one!

"RocketBilly" and Commodore Hornbricker are you refering to title such as "Vassal" or "Count". Because if so you are misuderstanding me. I am refering to text such as yours Commodore which reads "Captain Blue Hair is a Pest". It is text like that I would like

That is what they are reffering to. But don't worry, I know how you feel (and was embarrest when I realised what it was)

Talk enough trash and you could be part of the "Taking a Break" group. Become an epic failure and you can become part of the "Banned Outlaws". Seriously, don't shoot for those titles though. This forum seem's obsoleet, you are already a "Count"

Hi,

what are that names under a avatar? Things like "count" or "citizen" or "knight" and I have "vassal".

And how do you change them?

I'm a little new, so can someone tell it me?

Edited by legolijntje

Hi,

what are that names under a avatar? Things like "count" or "citicen" and I have "vassal".

And how do you change them?

I'm a little new, so can someone tell it me?

Read in the EB User Groups and Tags thread. It will have all your answers. :wink:

Since we have a link to the correct topic, I'll lock this.

I've noticed that lots of members have "Member Titles" below their avatar, and I was just wondering how to get one. I can't find it in the "Edit Profile" page, and I don't know how else to do it. I'm not desperate for one or anything, but I'm just curious as to how I could get one. Thanks!

They are given out by staff, and not by request. Mine was for my failing performance in a recent mafia. :blush:

:pir-hmpf_bad: I want a frick'n custom title.

Better yet, someone just give me a bleepin title!

I hear the more you ask for one, the less chance there is you'll get one.

No, but keep that up and I'll give you access to a special forum... :sceptic:

Insert facepalm

No, but keep that up and I'll give you access to a special forum... :sceptic:

Pwnt

Yes I tend to give most of them out ;)

The titles are given when we know the members well enough to give them a fun/nice title that suit their personality ;)

We rely on what a members post of course hehe

Hope that helped babyjawa ;)

I should be Enlighten Brick Hater

Look at the Train Tech and then Enlighten Trains forum

Insert facepalm

Pwnt

What do you mean by insert face palm and what special forum are you referring to?

What do you mean by insert face palm and what special forum are you referring to?

He means "Which part of 'Don't ask for a title' do you not understand?", and he's referring to The Chamber, which is where those members who are Taking a Break go.

He means you don't get titles by demanding them. That special forum is called the chamber, you don't want to go there so I would stop talking if I were you. :sceptic:

Yes I tend to give most of them out ;)

The titles are given when we know the members well enough to give them a fun/nice title that suit their personality ;)

We rely on what a members post of course hehe

Hope that helped babyjawa ;)

I should be Enlighten Brick Hater

Look at the Train Tech and then Enlighten Trains forum

lego_facepalm_by_c0rnh0li047_thumb.png

Note the post date. xwingyoda doesn't visit EB much anymore, nor does he give out titles. Titles are just a fun thing for longer term members. Asking for one will not get you one (not even a bad one) and nagging about it just ruins the fun. You've been on EB for under a month. Be patient; while some do I didn't get one that fast so it's not a big deal. Just chill out and enjoy!

See below.

He means "Which part of 'Don't ask for a title' do you not understand?", and he's referring to The Chamber, which is where those members who are Taking a Break go.

He means you don't get titles by demanding them. That special forum is called the chamber, you don't want to go there so I would stop talking if I were you. :sceptic:

To be honest, I hadn't even noticed some members HAD titles. I guess you learn something new everyday!

I'm having deja vu, I just read another post of yours, and you said the same thing, I guess your title fits.

At how many posts do you get a Member Title? I'm dying to put mine in. "Unofficially ADD" I have joined another forum with the same exact format as this one, and at approximately 600 posts, I have mine, but I know it has to come at a lower post count than that. :sceptic:

Edited by airsoftg36c

Ugh...*facepalm* I'm sorry, I don't know why I didn't search before posting... My bad... :blush:

How not to get a title

Step 1: Request a title.

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit