Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

Gotham City Bank

theaterindex.gif

Ladies & Gentlemen! ) I present you my Gotham City Bank. In fact, it is not a full building but more a facade.... Still, I hope you'll like it! ) *sweet*

General views:

p1000440.jpg

p1000441.jpg

Ground floor:

p1000444.jpg

First floor:

p1000445.jpg

Second and third:

p1000446.jpg

Full view:

p1000447.jpg

Sorry for blurry pic, just imagine it's a fog or something.... X-D

p1000450.jpg

Batbrick and me talking things over:

p1000459.jpg

p1000460.jpg

Shaking hands:

p1000462.jpg

Brickshelf gallery:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=310060

Any comments, Ladies and Gentlemen? ) *sweet*

Whoa! Very nice The Penguin, I love the design, very Gotham like I'd say, with lots of brilliant little details to make the architecture interesting.

I love that little "Gotham City Bank" sticker too *wub*

Thanks for including me too, I guess you'll have to use your umbrella to get down! :-D

Fantastic work, though it looks like it is leaning to one side in the second picture, I look forward to more stuf from you!

Stalking the Penguin! *skull*

Whoa! Very nice The Penguin, I love the design, very Gotham like I'd say, with lots of brilliant little details to make the architecture interesting.

I love that little "Gotham City Bank" sticker too *wub*

Thanks a lot! ) I hope that I really managed to give the building a Gotham-style look! ) *sweet*

Thanks for including me too, I guess you'll have to use your umbrella to get down! :-D

Well, since your GCPD cops took my umbrella I have none now.... :'-( But you will help me get down, won't you? ) :-P

Fantastic work, though it looks like it is leaning to one side in the second picture, I look forward to more stuf from you!

Thanks again, your opinion is of great value to me. ) :-)

As for the building.... Well, it's not really leaning it's just me being unable to hold the camera properly..... ) X-D

Good day, Batbrick! )

Nice. Now if only you could do the rest of Gotham to put this in!!!

Love the whole look of the building, especially the roof part. Thanks for sharing. *sweet*

Wow, i really like it, good made, i want it, but there's only one thing(sorry), there are not things in it, you can't play with it, and with te GCPD from batbrick, that's another story, i hope what i mean!

Nice. Now if only you could do the rest of Gotham to put this in!!!

Love the whole look of the building, especially the roof part. Thanks for sharing. *sweet*

Thank you! ) Two more Gotham buildings are under construction now.... ) *sweet*

Wow, i really like it, good made, i want it, but there's only one thing(sorry), there are not things in it, you can't play with it, and with te GCPD from batbrick, that's another story, i hope what i mean!

Thank you! ) I understand.... Unlike Batbrick's GCPD I never intended my Bank to be a playable.... thing. ) In fact it was creaed as a scenery for my future Lego-movie which I have already been making for 6 months! )))) :-D

Thank you all, gentlemen! ) *sweet*

Good day! )

Nice work, TP. It's a stylish, characteristic facade, which could only look better as a fully-fledged building.

I hope that I really managed to give the building a Gotham-style look! ) *sweet*

That grim, gritty noir that Gotham does so well. Like I said (well, sort of), you've certainly capured it well.

I look forward to seeing the other buildings you have planned.

An impressive and very fitting facade indeed, well done! *y*

Love this Penguin the size is amazing, it wouldn't just fit in with batman but it's also a great city moc aswell! ;-)

I love the shadow in the pics makes it look alot more haunting! X-D

Nice work, TP. It's a stylish, characteristic facade, which could only look better as a fully-fledged building.

That grim, gritty noir that Gotham does so well. Like I said (well, sort of), you've certainly capured it well.

I look forward to seeing the other buildings you have planned.

Thank you very much, Brainbox! ) I am honored that you've found my humble MOC nice. ) *sweet*

I hope that my future Gotham Buildings will also deserve your high rating.... )

An impressive and very fitting facade indeed, well done!

Thank you! ) *sweet*

A beautiful facade.

Perfectly fits the Gotham look.

Thank you! ) I tried to give it the Gotham architecture look from the conic books. )

Love this Penguin the size is amazing, it wouldn't just fit in with batman but it's also a great city moc aswell!

I love the shadow in the pics makes it look alot more haunting!

Thanks for your kind words! ) Yes i thought that these reddish shadows will give a kind of TNBA feeling.... ) *sweet*

Good day, ladies & gentlemen! )

Very nice facade, It has really a gotham feeling.

will you build the inside too? :-)

Very nice facade, It has really a gotham feeling.

will you build the inside too? :-)

Thank you. ) I will sometime perhaps, when I finish my other 2 buildings.... A building with its interior is still to come! )

I like it a lot--especially the rooftop. I want to do some similar Gotham City facades for my heroes and villains to chill in. Can't wait to see what's next!