Sign in to follow this  
Majek

My 1st ship

It certainly is a baby ship.

But it's a good looking baby!

I like how real it looks for such a small size.

More feedback once the gallery is moderated.

This is a very nice little ship. I like the wake you made with the little clear pieces and also the little blue pieces as waves. Good use of pieces to make such a petite ship.

I like your ship better in this image:

ssa54622.jpg

I think the composition of the photography is much better, and I'd use this one in the first post if I were you. But it just so happens I'm not you X-D

You made this little ship look quite good, even on this scale. Nice!

Also good piece-usage. I've never seen a lever used as a bowsprit before.

What navy does it serve?

According to the colour scheme I'd say the British Royal navy, although it actually would need to have the yellow black and vice versa. Hmmmm...

How is it possible people do not find these ships majestic, wonderful and fantastic (in the true meaning of the word, not its overly used pretty meaning), I wish i owned a great big painting of a Man O' War, my Dad has a good one.

LOL type in "Man of war ship" and the second picture found through google is... the one posted above... i wonder how Phes came across it?

As for the small but powerful creation this topic is about Very well done, creative use of the bricks, love the fact its detailed yet small, using ships this size for evil Steve's game would be much cheaper!

Edited by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

LOL type in "Man of war ship" and the second picture found through google is... the one posted above... i wonder how Phes came across it?

Is that supposed to be a rhetorical question? It would seem you've already answered it :-P

As for the small but powerful creation this topic is about Very well done, creative use of the bricks, love the fact its detailed yet small, using ships this size for evil Steve's game would be much cheaper!

Can ships of this size be used for Evil Stevie's Pirate Game?

Is that supposed to be a rhetorical question? It would seem you've already answered it :-P

Can ships of this size be used for Evil Stevie's Pirate Game?

I would say 'no'. Maybe a bit bigger, to fit 1x1 studs that will represent people!

It's a lovely little ship, btw :-) !

Well i also say no it could not, but with inventive thought and having only people existing on "paper" instead of playing his game real size and few ships you could have fleets and fleets of ships and just have 'em small...

Neat! Though it's small it still looks quite detailed. I like it! Good choice of colours!

One way of doing something against the lack of space in all our homes! ;-)

:'-) Fourteen comments... I did not expect such an emotional response ;-)

Thanks guys X-D

Edited by Majek

14 comments isn't a that many however. You might notice some users, like Phred for example getting over 100 responses for their MOC.

But for your first effort you've done pretty well so here is comment 15 X-D