Khorne

EBRP Discussion Thread

Sandy, you could try and write up a proposal (rough idea and concept) to Draggy. He is the "game man". :wink:

For any Castle roleplaying games, I am always keen to participate.

Oh, of course. I was just testing out my idea to see if it got any reaction from you guys. I wouldn't want to start a game that would have no demand for it.

If you are intending to take the Bull Knights summary for real, send me the draft format by using the standard which I have used for the existing faction. I will go through the summary with you to ensure that its pretty much the same.

As usual, continue inside the adventure thread and remember your coordinates.

Can't wait to find out what you have installed for us next year. :wub:

Actually, I posted it a few pages back. Let me see....

EDIT: Aha!

Bull Knights' Kingdom (WIP)

EBRP Players in the Bull Knights' Kingdom:

1.) AwesomeStar

2.) KhoRne

General Information:

Capital: Garzh'gog

Region: The Central Plain

Palace: The Horned Fortress

Location: F,9 (at the highest and center-most point of the Mountain of Akai'Tix)

History of the Bull Knights' Kingdom:

Centuries ago, the North-Western side of our land was divided into many warring tribes. They clashed many times, but the most famous was at the Mountain of Akai'tix, where a great battle was fought, involving all the tribes. Only two survived - the Lions, and the Bulls.

It was war again. Again and again the Lions and the Bulls fought each other, until it became clear that another war would see the end of both tribes, something neither of them wanted: the Bulls, because they had a love of war surpassing any other, and the Lions because they fought out of self-defence, and did not want any tribe to die.

And so it was that about two centuries ago, King Harold the Brave of the Lions, and Gha'narl Yarzohg the Loud agreed a peace treaty; they would split the land they had fought over for so long. The south side became the Lion's Kingdom, and the north became the Bull's Kingdom.

But yet again, the two kingdoms are at war. The only difference? Each side now longs to destroy the other.

Bull Knights' Monarchy (as it stands today):

King/Leader (Gha'narl): Cedric the Bull.

Queen (Jax'rem): Cedric deems that no lady is fit at his side.

Prime Minister/Chief Advisor: The Council of War.

Royal Family:

Crown Prince/King's Heir: There is currently no heir to the throne.

Prince(s): There are currently no secondary heirs to the throne.

Princess: Women cannot take the throne, knave!

Bull Knights' Military Formation (as it stands today):

The Knights of the Horn:

The Knights of the Horn are an elite force, consisting of the greatest warriors in the kingdom. They are recognisable by their special armour, which at first glance appears to be steel or iron but is infact made from a steel/bull-horn alloy that, combined, create an almost-impervious metal. Over this they wear a distinctive black tunic and a black hood, both of which are lined with the same alloy as the armour.

The Knights of the Horn have their own castle, but the location is hidden from all but a select few. It is said to be a place of blackness, torture and death.

The Ranks of the Bull:

The Ranks of the Bull are the Bull Knight's main armed forces, consisting of legions, battlegroups and attack squads. The force gets its name from the three ranks it is split into: Archers, Swordsmen and Defence Forces. Each of these also consists of a Divine Spellcaster, who is able to enhance the soldier's abilities and aid them in their fights.

The Ranks of the Bull can be found in any Bull Knight city, and serve as the main policing force for the Kingdom.

Other Characters:

N/A

Commoners:

N/A

Bull Knight's Kingdom Regions:

The Central Plain (D-H,9):

The Central plain is a thick band of forestry, rivers and desert that divides the Kingdom in two. Each of the three "zones" are equally hard to cross, and in the middle of these is a huge mountain - The Mountain of Akai'tix. Known as the largest mountain for miles around, it is a place of death and doom, and at the very peak is the The Horned Fortress, home to Cedric and whatever foul demons lie with him there.

Places of Interest:

The Mountain of Akai'tix: F,8

The Lower Plain (D-G,10):

The Lower Plain is a place of war, disease and poverty. The frontline for any oncoming attacks from the Lion's Kingdom, it is garrisoned constantly with soldiers, all who work in horrible and disgusting conditions but are bound their by a sacred oath of the blood of Cedric. A little further back are the supply lanes, the roads rugged and dotted with potholes and a hotspot for highwaymen and outlaws. Further back from that is the small village of Daran'n, home of thieves, crooks and con men. Only the shadiest of characters live here, and for those who have no where else to live, it is a living hell.

Places of Interest:

Daran'n: E,10.

The Upper Plain (D-H, 8):

The Upper Plain is said to be a place of wealth, trade and happiness. Sadly, that is not the case. Plagued by invasions by the Vikings of North, their villages are constantly pillaged, and their people slaughtered, beaten or forced to commit indecent acts. Currently the 9th Legion of the Knights of the Bull are stationed there, defending the villages of Racven, Olen and Uhnyagr.

The supply lanes link back through the Central Plain and join with those of the Lower Plain, providing a smooth route between the two sides of the Kingdom.

Places of Interest:

Racven: E,8.

Olen: G, 8.

Uhnyagr: H, 8.

The Isle of Blood (C, 8):

The Isle of Blood is situated just off the West Coast, and is a place of darkness and despair. The Isle is where the people of the Bull send their prisoners, thieves and other wrong-doers. The Isle is said to be inhabited by monsters, dragons and other such foul beats. No-one knows for sure however, as the exiles are sent to the Isle on a small wooden boat, and must first pass through the Eye of Wrath, a huge whirlpool sitting in between the West Coast and the Isle of Blood.

The exiles are sent there, and never come back.

Places of Interest:

The Eye of Wrath: D,8/9.

-----------------

~A.S.

Edited by AwesomeStar

It's DONE! Phew, thought I'd never get that done.

Thoughts, my fellow adventurers?

Not bad, but I haven't taken a careful read yet, but from a quick glance, it seemed you are familar with the situation inside Bulls Kingdom. Is there any other players or characters which are involved in this kingdom? You can look through the characters profiles for details.

Not bad, but I haven't taken a careful read yet, but from a quick glance, it seemed you are familar with the situation inside Bulls Kingdom. Is there any other players or characters which are involved in this kingdom? You can look through the characters profiles for details.

I'll do a quick search :classic:

~A.S.

I'd join. I could even make an avatar. The oldest knight set I have is one with Bull Knights :tongue:. Perhaps I could be a special forces knight.

I'll join, but is anyone a member of the freight knights?

I am not sure if there is any active members in EBRP is part of Fright Knights. You might want to run through the Characters inside the other topic.

I'd join. I could even make an avatar. The oldest knight set I have is one with Bull Knights :tongue:. Perhaps I could be a special forces knight.

You might want to check with AwesomeStar to see if he is continuing with his story over at the Bull Knights, since it's was last updated for awhile. Feel free to create a character based on our guidelines.

Yes, yes, I am indeed, so please feel free to join the faction!

(Please do! We've only got two members and I'm doing both of them at the moment! :tongue:)

~A.S.

I have three questions about this game;

1. I read the rules, and would like to know; this is similar to ComputerBug's Cyberpunk, right?

2. Is there still room for another player :grin: ?

3. Will the new Knights Kingdom knights (and badguys :devil: ) be updated into the story? (I am very interested in this question if all of the previous were in the affirmative :devil:)

Thank You.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I have three questions about this game;

My oh my, my darling is interested in EBRP. :laugh:

1. I read the rules, and would like to know; this is similar to ComputerBug's Cyberpunk, right?

I should use the term, "quite similar". You have to write your own story plot, but if there is an active player or someone using the country of reference, be sure to follow it closely. The game objective is determined by players' interaction in the event of story writing.

2. Is there still room for another player :grin: ?

Yes, there is always room for new players.

3. Will the new Knights Kingdom knights (and badguys :devil: ) be updated into the story? (I am very interested in this question if all of the previous were in the affirmative :devil:)

KK Knights is under what faction down there? I must go refresh myself, but what are you intending to do.

Yes, there is always room for new players.

*Yipee* :tongue:

KK Knights is under what faction down there? I must go refresh myself, but what are you intending to do.

Sorry, I meant the new Lego Kingdoms, not Knights Kingdoms, the names are so similar, but what I'm really interested in is the dark green and brown "villains" of the theme. (I've got a soft spot for villains, and dark green so they're perfect)

And my intentions are to craft a character in the previously mentioned theme (perhaps the armoure would be place holder because the new sets aren't out yet) and join in the epic quests taking place in EBRP!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Sorry, I meant the new Lego Kingdoms, not Knights Kingdoms, the names are so similar, but what I'm really interested in is the dark green and brown "villains" of the theme. (I've got a soft spot for villains, and dark green so they're perfect)

And my intentions are to craft a character in the previously mentioned theme (perhaps the armoure would be place holder because the new sets aren't out yet) and join in the epic quests taking place in EBRP!

To make things simple abit, try not to use the LEGO Kingdoms since it's not out in the market, and we need you to build your character and story around it. Why not, choose another faction to start with, and invest your time in it, if you are really keen in story writing.

To make things simple abit, try not to use the LEGO Kingdoms since it's not out in the market, and we need you to build your character and story around it. Why not, choose another faction to start with, and invest your time in it, if you are really keen in story writing.

Ok, I was really asking for future reference, perhaps a more appropriate question, considering your previous post would be; When the new line airs, will Lego Kingdoms be incorporated in EBRP?

I realize that I can have 2 characters (because I read the rules) so If that is the case I can simply "Kill off" my, by then, current character when the time is right and replace it with my new one from the new line (preferably have my "current" one back-stabbed by the new one :devil:) or just use both :classic: (or not even make one in the new theme if I'm digging the first).

I will likely make a character soon, I can't wait to join EBRP (for the longest time I thought it was dead or exclusive or both)

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by dannylonglegs

I just read the whole story (took me a month on and off, and it's very convoluted :wink: ) I think I'll make a Fright Knight character ('cause I likes mah baddies)

I will post him in the character thread (I hope people find him a suitable villain)

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I just read the whole story (took me a month on and off, and it's very convoluted :wink: ) I think I'll make a Fright Knight character ('cause I likes mah baddies)

I will post him in the character thread (I hope people find him a suitable villain)

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Great to see you joining up the game, and I am pretty sure if you are messing around with Fright Knights Kingdom, we could have some interaction in there. It was nice and smart of you, to include The Prince of Darkness. :laugh:

It proves that you have read a fair share of it.

It proves that you have read a fair share of it.

Yep, I read the whole thing :grin:

And the Alliance I'm referring to at the end is not the Southern Alliance that Dragonator speaks of in his history of the Dragon Masters Kingdom, but another thing entirely.

I see that AwesomeStar wrote a history of the Bull Knight's Kingdom, would it be alright if I wrote one for the Fright Knights?

~Insectoid Aristocrat