Khorne

EBRP Discussion Thread

ebrpdiscussions1.png

dischigh.png

advnorm.png

gennorm.png

summnorm.png

Lately, I've been thinking about starting up a RP here on EB, but first of all, I'd like too know if there are actually people who are interested in this since it would be a waste of time and trouble if noone would be interested. I was thinking about an RP with all the LEGO Castle factions to date. Any thoughts on this? Are they too many or is this just fine? I appreciate your help :-) . BTW, should this be in one of the gaming forums or is it just cool as it is since it's about castle :-/ ?

PS: Replies on my side may be late sometimes because I'm experiencing some pc difficulties lately |-/ .

Edited by Hinckley

I think a lot of people would be interested. Especially if they could come and go and not have to check in every day to enjoy it. As far as the current Castle line, I think that's a great thing to base it on and I don't think there are too many factions. Even if you included the possibly forthcoming elvish faction. *sweet*

BTW, I'd want to be a dwarf with the name Dimple-Chubb Bobbins

I'd be in if there wasn't a need to chek the thread every day. That'd also give time to the game master

Would it be like the TIE army or western mafia?

It sounds like a great idea! *y*

Since a lot of people like the new castle line!

I can just imagine the characters we would get X-D

If it worked like the TIE army then there would be two factions: Good (King,Dwarf,Elf) and Evil(Wizard, Trolls, ?)

RPG On!

Edited by Piranha

Glad to see some reactions :-) . First of all, let me elaborate myself a bit further. With RP I mean something along the lines of this (here's another example. You enter a character (belonging to an official Lego Castle faction of course ;-) ) and start a story with him/her. During your adventures you can team up with characters of other members and have some wicked adventures together. Savvy :-P ?

Character exemple:

Name: Falcorn

Background: A lowly peasant turned adventurer.

Faction: KKI

Class/place in hierarchy: Self proclaimed defender of the Alliance

Equipment: sword and shield

Looks: you can insert a pic here or just describe how your character looks like

Post example:

O-12; Foxey Inn (we'll need a map first of course :-P )

Falcorn did something and talked to someone. That someone was very short and said his name was Dimple-Chubb Bobbins.

Cookie for the person who knows who I based the example (Falcorn, that is) on X-D . I hope that helped clear things up a bit. As for the factions, to be honest I'd like it better if there were more than just the Fantasy (Crownie) ones, it just offers a lot more possibilities.

Let me see here... we're all sitting on the internet (Dork +1), in a LEGO forum (Dork +2), and we're going to play some form of D&D style adventure together (Dork +5). :-|

Well, if it's good enough for old Dimple-Chubb Bobbins, might as well count me in too! *y*

Meet Aluvar, the clumsy, forgetful wizard with a heart of gold who first brought me to EB when I used him to enter BrickMiner's TheBrickster's contest. It seems only fitting that he return for this occasion. Oof, that's some crummy photography. :-$

aluvar.jpg

Instead of reposting all of his background here, let's just flashback to that thread and my very first post on EB. :'-)

Wow, times have changed. I turned my post into some kind of silly story where I was talking to myself as birds and making up stuff. I'm glad I don't do that anymore ... 8-| :-| :-D

Oh, and unlike then, I've dug out all of my old castle sets, as well as bought most of the current line, so I'm set for some castle work, should we decide to make this occasionally pictoral in nature (would be cool to act out some of our scenes, wouldn't it?).

@ Shadows: Glad to see you want to participate but let's get thigns straightened out first and talk characters later. The one I posted was merely meant as an example :-P .

do we have to have to be offical lego characters or do we make are own up cause your post ocnfused me

Ooooh, I'm interested. Haven't played a text-based RPG since the Great HISTORICAL Lego War!!

Dibs on Emirate Master Hewkii*!

*The rules of Dibs state that now nobody else may ever be Emirate Master Hewkii.

do we have to have to be offical lego characters or do we make are own up cause your post ocnfused me
You can make up your own character, but he has to make part of a Lego Castle Faction, like in my example, Falcorn is a non-existing Lego character, I invented him BUT he's part of the KKI faction. Do you see?

Sounds like fun, I might join in. If I do, I'd like to be Fershwitz, the Battlewheel driver, gotta love that Battlewheel! X-D

Name: Fershwitz

Background: An old Troll who invented and comandeers the insane Battlewheel

Faction: Trolls

Class/place in hierarchy: Battlewheel driver

Equipment: armour, large bronze sword and shield

Looks: Ugly!

Stalking iamded! *skull*

Edited by Batbrick

Glad to see some reactions :-) . First of all, let me elaborate myself a bit further. With RP I mean something along the lines of this (here's another example. You enter a character (belonging to an official Lego Castle faction of course ;-) ) and start a story with him/her. During your adventures you can team up with characters of other members and have some wicked adventures together. Savvy :-P ?

Character exemple:

Name: Falcorn

Background: A lowly peasant turned adventurer.

Faction: KKI

Class/place in hierarchy: Self proclaimed defender of the Alliance

Equipment: sword and shield

Looks: you can insert a pic here or just describe how your character looks like

Post example:

O-12; Foxey Inn (we'll need a map first of course :-P )

Falcorn did something and talked to someone. That someone was very short and said his name was Dimple-Chubb Bobbins.

Cookie for the person who knows who I based the example (Falcorn, that is) on X-D . I hope that helped clear things up a bit. As for the factions, to be honest I'd like it better if there were more than just the Fantasy (Crownie) ones, it just offers a lot more possibilities.

Falcorn? You don't watch southpark by any chance DO you?

This sounds great, although me may need a few more rules explained. I would definitely like to be involved. Can this involve dragons? I love dragons... :-$

Dragon Knights and their wise friends ON! X-D

There are way too many rules for the cc role play unless it has changed more recently.

I would like to join but not if there are tons of rules.

Now that it has been explained more fully

I think it is still a great idea *sweet*

The map is really interesting, with positions and such (A-10,B-45)

Having all the past castle themes like forestmen, KK, Dragon knights and even the new castle line all together would be really sweet 8-�

So many factions to choose from.....

I'm up for this. Sort of like an unofficial precursor to the Lego Universe MMO!

Name: Hugh Jass

Faction: Dwarven Lords

Armament: Shield and Magic Helmet! Yes! Shield and Magic Helmet!

Look and description: Heavy black beard w/ a hint of silvery hairs, stunning eyes, and heavily muscled.

Favorite Sayings: Its just my opinion, I may be wrong...

Favorite Activities: Eating, Drinking, and Being Merry!!

Edited by Dadster