Tarfful

What do you think the SW BrickMaster set will be?

Title says it all, What do you think the Star Wars Brickmaster exclusive set will be?

My guess, something to either do with the Clone Wars computer generated series or a preview of the 2009 SW lineup.

Which narrows it down to an ARC on a speeder bike or a mini version of the 2009 SW 10th Anniversary set for me.

What do you guys think it will be?

-Tarfful

You guys are too mindful of the future! Keep your concentration here and now when it is needed.

:-P .

___

Anyways, I don't have BrickMaster, so it would be pointless for me to speculate X-D .

I didn´t think is something so spectacular or things like so, only a "impulse" set with some minifig and a speeder or turrent I think or maybe the TLC surprise us with a pretty cool set just like the Indy one.

More than 1 piece but less than 50. :-)

Ahhh, a very specific answer PSPguy. :-P

I don't know what it will be but i hope it is something mandorilian ( is that how you spell it?) related

I believe it is spelled "Mandalorian". ;-) And yes something Mandalrian would be very cool.

I think it´s the Mini TIE or the Snowspeeder. Otherwhise it could be a little atillery with a aotc clone trooper.

It can't be one of those because it's a BM exclusive set. ;-)

I hope its at least got a minifig with it. The mini-kits aren't my cup o' tea...

I like minifgs a lot better too. X-D

You guys are too mindful of the future! Keep your concentration here and now when it is needed.

:-P .

___

Anyways, I don't have BrickMaster, so it would be pointless for me to speculate X-D .

No we aren't, we just like to speculate a head. :-P

I didn´t think is something so spectacular or things like so, only a "impulse" set with some minifig and a speeder or turrent I think or maybe the TLC surprise us with a pretty cool set just like the Indy one.

I'm hopin' for a valuable fig, like one you can only get in an expensive set.

-Tarfful

Well, I think we can safely say that this will be clone wars related, but what I don't know.

I am hoping for a Jedi, because Jedi will only appear in specific sets, whereas clone troopers will appear through out the line. By the time the clone wars line finished, it would surprise me if there was not a cheap set which makes the common phase 1 clone easily available, like a battle pack, or a £20 set with about 4-5 plain white phase 1 clone troopers. However, putting my view aside it is very likely that this set will have one minifig and that it will be a clonetrooper in some shape or form, because it is the clone wars, not the jedi wars.

I cannot remember which member posted this, but someone commented on how it would be interesting to see yoda in this new 3d style, I also think that Yoda could be a likely choice, if it were to be a jedi, and that he would be redone just for this series.

As for what transport or accessory comes with the minifig, I am not sure, it really depends upon what the minifig is.

Ashoka~

More than 1 piece but less than 50. :-)

Actually the previous ones have gone to the 100+ piece mark

Indy's Jungle Cruiser being 82 parts ;-)

So it could be either medium to small.

I calculated that each set you pay for is $6.66, not bad, considering that's the price range for those size sets with the addition of the exclusiveness

It could be anything, but I'm guessing it will be something CW related (Red ARC would be sweet!)

Well I can't wait to get it, whatever it is :-D

Like somebody said before a mini snow speeder or a tie fighter

I hope it is a ship like a jedi starfighter the ep.3 one. Or like another said

a clone artillery thing. But it is a suprise until it comes out or pics are released.

501st Battle Pack >:-) ... Nay... Safe moneys on mini's, but I like the artillery idea... A little somethan somthan like in the Clonies BP gun turrent... al' impulse. Just think... Impulse Star Wars.... On second thought, do Lego addicts go to meeting?

It's obviously from the Clone Wars, and definitely(hopefully) a clone like Captain Rex, Commander Cody, or Commander Fox! *sweet*

If it isn't from the Clone Wars, it HAS to be a clone! OR ELSE! >:-(

:-P

Judging by what I hear about most BrickMaster Sets (Except the Indy's Jeep one) dissapointing.

Well, the build(set) but the minifig should be nice Obi-wan. With a helmet. A clone one.

Edited by Axle

Judging by what I hear about most BrickMaster Sets (Except the Indy's Jeep one) dissapointing.

Well, the build(set) but the minifig should be nice Obi-wan. With a helmet. A clone one.

Oof! You want another of that craptastic CW Obi-wan? X-O

I highly doubt it is going to be the MINI TIE/snowspeeder since those are regular release sets that will be available to everybody

The SW Brickmaster set is an "Exclusive" so it will only be available to Brickmaster subscribers(Just like Indy's Jeep ;-) )

It will most likely be CW related since the show premiers in November and the SW BM Exclusive is a Nov-Dec release

If it's a MINI, I'm going to be pissed >:-( Mainly because I dislike the SW MINIs and have always preffered system sets

Some speculation:

- CW Mace

- CW Yoda

- Red ARC trooper

- Regular clone trooper

- Magna Guard

- New Grievous :'-)

More Speculation

- Hoth Luke with Taun Taun

- Han with Rancor

- 501st clone

- Shadow Clone Trooper

- Shadow Guard

- Shadow scout trooper

- Chrome gold C3PO :-P

Edited by Piranha

I highly doubt it is going to be the MINI TIE/snowspeeder since those are regular release sets that will be available to everybody

The SW Brickmaster set is an "Exclusive" so it will only be available to Brickmaster subscribers(Just like Indy's Jeep ;-) )

It will most likely be CW related since the show premiers in November and the SW BM Exclusive is a Nov-Dec release

If it's a MINI, I'm going to be pissed >:-( Mainly because I dislike the SW MINIs and have always preffered system sets

Some speculation:

- CW Mace

- CW Yoda

- Red ARC trooper

- Regular clone trooper

- Magna Guard

- New Grievous :'-)

More Speculation

- Hoth Luke with Taun Taun

- Han with Rancor

- 501st clone

- Shadow Clone Trooper

- Shadow Guard

- Shadow scout trooper

- Chrome gold C3PO :-P

If there was something like "Platinum ultra Diamond deluxe Membership" then, yeah, I can see those people getting the chrome gold 3po :-P

If you notice, the Indy exclusive features the main character and a small vehicle, so chances are we'll get Luke/Leia in camo suits (even thats pushing it too far :-/) with speeder bikes.

If there was something like "Platinum ultra Diamond deluxe Membership" then, yeah, I can see those people getting the chrome gold 3po :-P

If you notice, the Indy exclusive features the main character and a small vehicle, so chances are we'll get Luke/Leia in camo suits (even thats pushing it too far :-/) with speeder bikes.

Well, why would TLC suddenly stray off course and give us something from Endor? I know it fits in the theme of jungle sets, seeing as the Creator Dinosaur also kinda fits in there, but really: Why wouldn't TLC make something from the Clone Wars?

If you notice, the Indy exclusive features the main character and a small vehicle, so chances are we'll get Luke/Leia in camo suits (even thats pushing it too far :-/ ) with speeder bikes.

Emm... errr, why would we get that. I mean you no disrespect, but Clone Wars will dominate this year. I am even slightly disappointed because I had hoped for the Defender, but alas, it was but a moments glimmer of hope... Oh the world is but a cruel stage... Sorry digressing... I believe we will see something special for the Movie because of the exclusive Indy release. Frankly, that leads me to speculating whether Speed Racer will get props this Summer then... But, if I could pull a wild guess outa my big behind... I'd say Anakin or Padme then with that logic... Seeing as how they'll be the hot couple again this fall. I really hope all of you Euro-brothers across that big pond will get the series. My 5 year old girl is really getting excited about it! She is also a huge Transformer Fan along along with her 4 year old sister. What a world... what a world!

(May the Schwartz be with you!)

Well, why would TLC suddenly stray off course and give us something from Endor? I know it fits in the theme of jungle sets, seeing as the Creator Dinosaur also kinda fits in there, but really: Why wouldn't TLC make something from the Clone Wars?

My bad I should've said that was an example, we'll probably get Ani in some small transport and a battle dorid ona STAP(even though thats just "wishful" thinking) I would like to think we'll get Assajj Ventress in her ship, bu, theres a snowball's chance in ehll of that happening, so :-/ Also, we probably wont get a new figure, just some new vehicle (again, look at the Indy exclusive)

My bad I should've said that was an example, we'll probably get Ani in some small transport and a battle dorid ona STAP(even though thats just "wishful" thinking) I would like to think we'll get Assajj Ventress in her ship, bu, theres a snowball's chance in ehll of that happening, so :-/ Also, we probably wont get a new figure, just some new vehicle (again, look at the Indy exclusive)

Anakin in a small transport and a B-1 on a STAP? I don't think we've ever gotten a BM set with more than one fig, let alone a vehicle for each. And Ventress in her ship? *sweet* Need I go there? That snowball's gonna be steam by the time the devil turns around. ;-)

I'd love for both of those to come to my mailbox; it'd take off a bit more of the stress caused by paying forty bucks for the magazine, but still, I think it'll either be a clone with some battle thing, or a named Jedi with some battle thing. (yes, 'battle thing' is all I can come up with. :-P )

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

Anakin in a small transport and a B-1 on a STAP? I don't think we've ever gotten a BM set with more than one fig, let alone a vehicle for each. And Ventress in her ship? *sweet* Need I go there? That snowball's gonna be steam by the time the devil turns around. ;-)

I'd love for both of those to come to my mailbox; it'd take off a bit more of the stress caused by paying forty bucks for the magazine, but still, I think it'll either be a clone with some battle thing, or a named Jedi with some battle thing. (yes, 'battle thing' is all I can come up with. :-P )

A clone with a small turret like in the clone impulse set? X-O I think I've discovered what this legendary impulse might be!!! :-X

Anyway, Ventress on her ship was very wishful substance induced thinking, so yeah,um...the COOKIES MADE ME DO IT!!!! Wait, I have regained control, so, yeah, ventress? Not happening, though, as you say, it would give an edge to the whole "paying 40$ fo a magazine" issue X-D

Edited by Belloq

Still each exclusive set is only costing you around $6.50 which is a really great deal considering that it is an exclusive set and they have the same piece count as other 6$ sets

If it's another CW Anakin I'll still be pissed since that will be his 3rd appearance! :-| X-D

All I want is a red ARC trooper with laser turret or speeder bike :'-)