Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Sinister

5612 - Police Officer - Review.

index2.jpg

As I mentioned elsewhere, I couldn't see a review for this and though it's only small, let's strive for completion!

Here's the box:

1.jpg

The contents:

2.jpg

The parts:

3.jpg

Leftover bits:

4.jpg

And the set:

5.jpg

Not much to it I know, and not much of a review, but there you go...quite a lot of stuff with the copper though.

Dr. S.

Big or small we all love our Legos, and for that I thank you for the review. I would have had liked to see your opinions though, about the price, the playability, or anything else you'd care to share about it and perhaps how it fits with your collection. I've always been hesitant about getting this set because to me I feel like I have it all already, but I'm missing that dog, radar gun and, 50 mph sign :-/

Big or small we all love our Legos, and for that I thank you for the review. I would have had liked to see your opinions though, about the price, the playability, or anything else you'd care to share about it and perhaps how it fits with your collection. I've always been hesitant about getting this set because to me I feel like I have it all already, but I'm missing that dog, radar gun and, 50 mph sign :-/

It's too pricey and the playability only really kicks in with other sets - there's already a speed gun with the recent Police car release so this seems a little redundant, but it goes well (of course) with the very large Tabletown PD. Maybe worth it if you want dogs.

Dr. S.

When I went to blue water they have dogs in the pick a brick wall so i have plenty! ;-)

yes I think I have everything here thats why i havent baught this, the fireman, or the construction worker, they need to bring out something unique.

A very neat and useful little set, thank you for the nice review. *sweet*