Sign in to follow this  
Joey Lock

The New Unicorn

You're getting better and better at this Joey, the rear and the headrails look really nice!

The ship is too heigh and too narrow, it would tip over as it is now.

You could lower the space in between the decks a bit or put the third row of guns on the top deck to make it look better.

The Unicorn with 2 Gun Decks doesnt look that High, I was looking at the Ship in your Signature, I wanted to make something like that but then I saw the colour scheme of the HMS Endevour (POTC version):

HMS_Endeavour.jpg

So I made Navy Blue and Gold (Yellow but I like the sound of Gold better).

The problem with LDD is that I always forget the Floors to put in so it makes it harder to realise the height for a Minifig in it and the Back Cabins, Wheter they would be high enough.

I was wondering, Do you have a cross section image of your Ship? I would help if when people post MOC ships that if their ships sides are clipped on easily, Wheter they could take a picture of the Decks from a side view. Just my opinion, although it may be to difficult for some people.

The Unicorn with 2 Gun Decks doesnt look that High, I was looking at the Ship in your Signature, I wanted to make something like that but then I saw the colour scheme of the HMS Endevour (POTC version):

So I made Navy Blue and Gold (Yellow but I like the sound of Gold better).

The problem with LDD is that I always forget the Floors to put in so it makes it harder to realise the height for a Minifig in it and the Back Cabins, Wheter they would be high enough.

I was wondering, Do you have a cross section image of your Ship? I would help if when people post MOC ships that if their ships sides are clipped on easily, Wheter they could take a picture of the Decks from a side view. Just my opinion, although it may be to difficult for some people.

The colorschem is definitly cool, but it looks much higher and thinner then the Endevour in the picture.

If you were to make it wider it would already be better.

On these ships people could often not stand straight on most of the decks, but 5 bricks high is enough to have them standing straight :pir-wink:

I haven't made interiors in my prefab hull ships, the single deck ships are 5 bricks high below, but on La Mort Royale people would have to duck below decks as i care more for the lines of the exterior.

Hope that helps.

The colorschem is definitly cool, but it looks much higher and thinner then the Endevour in the picture.

If you were to make it wider it would already be better.

On these ships people could often not stand straight on most of the decks, but 5 bricks high is enough to have them standing straight :pir-wink:

I haven't made interiors in my prefab hull ships, the single deck ships are 5 bricks high below, but on La Mort Royale people would have to duck below decks as i care more for the lines of the exterior.

Hope that helps.

The Problem with making it smaller is will the windows fit so they look like they are on that deck, Rather than 2 Bricks higher, Or wouldnt it look that bad? Do you have more pictures on the stern and side view of HMS Unclaimable?

I want a good ship so I can hang the heads of Admiral Bewier and Captain Bundy hanging from my Masts :pir-laugh:(Reference to the EB Pirates Comic)

Also when is the next EB Pirates coming out?