Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

On 4/27/2017 at 3:39 PM, jdubbs said:

The Wolf guy was cut from the Special Edition, if that counts for anything.

He's still in a background shot, isn't he?  :laugh:
And yes, I agree with everyone that the Bounty Hunter Battle Pack is testing the waters for more diverse groups of characters.  Of course, I'm pretty certain the Bounty Hunters will be the most popular battle pack ever!

Edited by RogueTwo

10 hours ago, RogueTwo said:

He's still in a background shot, isn't he?  :laugh:
And yes, I agree with everyone that the Bounty Hunter Battle Pack is testing the waters for more diverse groups of characters.  Of course, I'm pretty certain the Bounty Hunters will be the most popular battle pack ever!

I hope you are right, would love some of the obscure characters from Mos Eisley. However, I bet lego would release the obscure characters from Maz's Castle first. Not that that would be a bad thing.

On 5/4/2017 at 6:30 PM, FishW said:

Mygeeto troopers need a pack!

Galactic Marines*

We need more Resistance and Rebel uniforms. It's ridiculous getting the same torsos that are too damn unique for army building.

They need another battle pack like this but with updated versions of the minifigures.

s-l300.jpg

9 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

Just give me a molded Bantha and I will never say anything evil about TLG again!

I know! Cannot understand why they have never been released. I mean, they released that big green thing (don't know its name) with the Mos Eisley Cantina. Imagine a Tuskan Raider battle set with a couple of Bantha's! 

31 minutes ago, Brickdad said:

I know! Cannot understand why they have never been released. I mean, they released that big green thing (don't know its name) with the Mos Eisley Cantina. Imagine a Tuskan Raider battle set with a couple of Bantha's! 

Man, I would get an orgasm! lol

We could probably do with a sandtrooper battle pack. However, with the second Battlefront game coming, perhaps lego will do another pair of Battlefront related battle packs, likely to be inferno squad or prequel related, considering the Lego Group has not done a prequel battle pack in some time. Personally i hope for original trilogy.

2 hours ago, Brickdad said:

The "big green thing" is a Dewback. 

12 hours ago, Sneakguest said:
13 hours ago, Brickdad said:

Man, I would get an orgasm! lol

Bahahahaha!!

Yeah seriously though - a Tusken Battle Pack would be great! It could come with a molded Bantha and a sandy outcrop.

1 hour ago, Brickdad said:

A bantha, tuskan plusbtuskan child and a tuskan tent would be the damage!

Bantha is animalwise our cloud city

I see Lego updating more Jedi in the upcoming years. Some examples of this happening are Luminara, Quinlan Vos, and Aayla Secura. Some Jedi I want updated are Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Shaak Ti. Another one that I would want is Plo Koon Episode 3 version.

All I want is a Rebel Friend..... XD

Rebel Friend.jpg

But seriously I want to see more clones. I really want to build a more diverse army.

The Aftermath cast. Really want to see Bones

Darth Plagueis

On 18/05/2017 at 2:56 PM, Borex said:

Bantha is animalwise our cloud city

Hearing those two words mixed with Lego makes my heart sink,

The biggest thing for me would be this:

- A sand trooper battlepack; 3 different color pauldrons; 2 black, 1 orange and 1 white. Energy back packs. I wouldn't mind them ripping off the 2014 cantina design or including another variant. Shit can the small build and include a dewback. I would probably blow more than 150$ on these. 

The biggest hype I have for lego sets nowadays except for a few UCS sets are the battle packs; just looks at this summer wave; the highlight are the two BPs from a long shot. 

Edited by RetroInferno

What we really need in terms of minifigs really are updated Scout Troopers with a new helmet mold and Rebel Navy Troopers.

I feel with Battlefront II well on the way now, I think now would be the optimum time to make another Clone Trooper and Droid Battle Pack. There are 4 classes in the game, so that gives us a nice pack with 4 different troopers/droids. We haven't had one of these packs in a while, now would be a great time to do another one.

Edited by Deathstroke77

On 5/20/2017 at 11:00 AM, TyGl200 said:

All I want is a Rebel Friend..... XD

YES. :laugh:

I would love Darth Bane and Darth Plagus as they are two of my favourite Sith.  Maybe when Dinsey starts making more spin off movies we'll see them pop up. :grin:

Edited by Legoman123