Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

I can't really say I understand wanting CW Obi-wan or CW Anikin as a PT figure. That really doesn't make any sense. Just buy the Jedi fighter set that's coming out. :sceptic:

I wouldn't mind seeing an updated PT Luminara or a new PT Ki-Adi. Those seem like decent figures to make. Thankfully we got a PT Barriss before the new CW abomination that's coming out. Palpatine would be another good one just because he plays such an important role in the PT. Finally I wouldn't mind a new PT/OT Yoda. Yoda's CW version isn't nearly as ugly as regular figs, but it just really doesn't look enough like the movie version IMO. I think it's mostly because of the ears. But aside from that I have no big characters that are CW only that I think have to be made in the OT/PT style. I'm fine with Lego making some figs exclusively in the CW style and just not buying them.

Asajj Ventress and Aurra Sing would be nice, but I rather Aurra's eyes were like the new ROTS Anakin rather than the design from the TCW video game. Something about the eye shadow doesn't look right on her.

Any of the Jedi from the prequels would be good too. I'm hoping we'll see a couple when AOTC and ROTS 3D hit theatres. Don't really care about the clones since I only display them with their helmets on anyway.

If the clones have no helmets, you will see there face are not in normal eyes.

Aurra Sing's one from the TCW video game have green eyes that I saw in the prima guide.

I can't really say I understand wanting CW Obi-wan or CW Anikin as a PT figure. That really doesn't make any sense. Just buy the Jedi fighter set that's coming out. :sceptic:

The only non-CW Anakin minifig from the upcoming Jedi fighter set is Dark Anakin. CW Obi-wan as a PT figure is very easy to customized. Just remove the CW Obi-Wan head from the minifig and replace it with the 2012 one. And for PT style CW-Anakin, just wait for LEGO to make the set that includes redesigned ROTS Anakin(Not Dark Anakin). For CW-Mace Windu is simple too, just remove the head and replace it with Seso from Prince of Persia.

Edited by JeagerEX

If the clones have no helmets, you will see there face are not in normal eyes.

Aurra Sing's one from the TCW video game have green eyes that I saw in the prima guide.

The only non-CW Anakin minifig from the upcoming Jedi fighter set is Dark Anakin. CW Obi-wan as a PT figure is very easy to customized. Just remove the CW Obi-Wan head from the minifig and replace it with the 2012 one. And for PT style CW-Anakin, just wait for LEGO to make the set that includes redesigned ROTS Anakin(Not Dark Anakin). For CW-Mace Windu is simple too, just remove the head and replace it with Seso from Prince of Persia.

I'm having some difficulty comprehending this post. I don't suppose you could rephrase it?

I'm having some difficulty comprehending this post. I don't suppose you could rephrase it?

He's just suggesting some modifications you can do with some other minifigures to make CW Anakin, Obi-Wan and Mace Windu..

This really does have nothing to do with the MOC.... :wacko:

It would be nice to see Mother Talzin and Oppo Rancisis!

These two are among most complicated to design and produce for TLG... *oh2*

The posts in question were originally part of a separate thread about lists of minifigs that we want in non-CW form. I think it didn't really have a point and, in the past, similar topics have been locked, so I reported the original post. I'm not sure if the topic was supposed to be deleted or if the posts were supposed to be merged with a different thread.

It would be nice to see Mother Talzin and Oppo Rancisis!

These two are among most complicated to design and produce for TLG... *oh2*

TLG now has the genie tailpiece they could use for Oppo, and Talzin would require a new cloak shape but all the other bits are there.

Its interesting going back to read the posts here and seeing what ended up becoming a reality. That said its time to update my wishlist - be warned I'm not holding back! :tongue:

Clone Wars figures redone in traditional Lego style

Aurra Sing

Ki Adi Mundi

Shaaki Ti

Aayla Secura

Eeth Koth

Saesee Tinn

Even Piell

Quinlan Vos

Updated characters (flesh skin, pupils, new molds etc)

Entire AOTC cast (Obi-Wan, Anakin, Dooku, Jango, Zam and Boba)

Luke (Bespin, Dagobah and Endor)

Princess Leia (Bespin and Slave)

Grand Moff Tarkin

Owen Lars

Lando (General and Bespin)

Wedge Antilles

Biggs Darklighter

Luminara Unduli

Gasgano

Droideka

Pit Droid

Yoda

Chewbacca (give him printed eyes already!)

Prequel Trilogy

Queen Amidala (Royal Starship)

Padme (Battle of Naboo)

Padme (Handmaiden)

Padme (Senator)

Padme (Droid Factory)

Padme (Arena)

Padme (Naboo Pilot - we now have the hairpiece thanks to the Malevolance set)

Padme (Mustafar)

Shmi Skywalker

C-3PO (TPM)

C-3PO (AOTC)

Darth Sidious

Nute Gunray (TPM)

Rune Haako

TC-14

Boss Nass

Captain Tarpals

Ric Olie

Kitster

Adi Gallia/Stas Allie

Agen Kolar

Chancellor Vallorum

Senator Palpatine

Mas Amedda

Bail Organa

Captain Typho

Dexter Jettster

Tion Meddon

Poggle the Lesser

Kaminoan (Taun We, Lama Su etc)

Podracers (Teemto, Mawhonic etc)

Seperatists leaders (Wat Tambor, San Hill, Passel Argente etc)

Clone Commanders (Cody, Thire, Gree and Bacara)

Original Trilogy

Luke (Death Star II)

Princess Leia (Bespin Escape)

Princess Leia (Home One)

Garindan

Beru Lars

4-LOM

Zuckuss

Nien Numb

Malakili

Rancor

Various rebels (Toryn Far, Reikan, Dodonna etc)

Imperial Commanders (Needa, Jejerrod, Ozzel etc)

Cantina patrons (Dr Evazan, Ponda Baba, Bith band, Hammerhead etc)

Jabba's Palace aliens (Ree Yees, Max Rebo, Yak Face, Sy Snootles etc)

The Clone Wars

Ahsoka (Season 3)

Pre Vizsla (Season 4)

Cad Bane (Season 4)

Asajj Ventress (Nightsister)

Captain Rex (Phase 2)

Mother Talzin

The Nightsisters

You know who from the Season 4 finale :tongue:

I really want Boss Nass. Was hoping we would get it now when episode 1 is in the theathers again.

Other than him, I want all the CW jedi redone in a non-CW style.

Would 'all of them' be a suitable enough answer?

This should be posted on the first page. I don't see the point of all the redunancy in this topic.

some of us find it interesting to find out what the most sought after figures yet to be released are thats why.

some of us find it interesting to find out what the most sought after figures yet to be released are thats why.

But going through 22 pages of lists doesn't really help find out what the most sought after minifigures collectively will be.

You may have a point there :)

I did find it interesting that the mnajority from the first 5 pages or so have been made now though.

Maybe a massive vote thing would be better or a tally at the start :)

I was thinking maybe

-Maris Brood

-Rahm Kota

-PROXY

-Robonino

-Incinerator Trooper

-Shimi Skywalker

-EVO Trooper

also can someone please tell me how to post pics of things so you can see them :wink:

A redo of Jedi Bob. Ever since I got him, he's been my favorite Jedi, and I wish he fit in with all my fleshies... *sigh*

I would like a new Chrome C3-P0 with the new printing like TC-14

I second this also I would love to see an episode 1 and 2 C-3po and an R2-D2 with a chrome dome. Maybe even rerelease some of the other droids with new print like K-3po and R-3po.

I would like a new Chrome C3-P0 with the new printing like TC-14

I second this also I would love to see an episode 1 and 2 C-3po and an R2-D2 with a chrome dome.

Third this :grin:

Wouldn't quite fancy R2 chromed, I always perceived him as a bit worn/battered to undergo the chroming treatment.