Sign in to follow this  
Klaus-Dieter

Wild West Fort Legoredo Outpost

indexed.gif

Hello everybody!

Since I joined BS yesterday I thought it would be time to show you my second WW MOC:

Wild West Fort Legoredo Outpost

simg0001.jpg

Fort Legoredo Outpost is a little outpost in the near of the canyon where the governor is attacked by Santa Legorana's gang (Wild West Hold-Up On The Governor). It is a place for the soldiers to stop for a little pause, have a drink, something to eat, give the horses some water and talk with the commander of the outpost. But watch out! A bandit hid in a big water barrel and wants now to attack the soldiers ...

simg0003.jpg

simg0004.jpg

simg0007.jpg

You can find my complete gallery "Outpost" on http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=308527.

I hope you liked it and I wish you a nice Easter!

Thank you very much for your comment, zouave!

At this MOC I really tried - like you already mentioned - to keep the official Lego look.

Looking good! I like all the action in this MOC.

One suggestion is to upload pics of maximum 800x600 to BS.

Now they are waaaay to big and load very slow.

We have several tutorials on the subject.

Thank you very much for this information, Bonaparte!

I didn't know that when you upload pics from Brickshelf they may nevertheless be too big. So excuse me - and in the future I will excert myself of uploading smaller pics to EB. *sweet*

A fine outpost that is indeed, with a neat interior and an overall very realistic feeling of, ahem, well, being really somewhere out in the desperate wilderness of the prairie. *y*

Nice job KD. I always wanted to see a small Union outpost as part of the official Legorado Line-up. I esp. like the interior of this MOC. Looks good *y* .

Thank you very much for your nice comments! *sweet*

It's very nice to read that you like the interior, too, because I worked on it for a long time - sets or MOCs without (nice) interior are that is to say not very successful sets/MOCs for me.

Do you have an advise how for better design or do you think it's all OK? (I actually wanted to have the big window with little glas stones like in the official sets of e. g. the sheriff's office, but I don't have transparent labels. So I decided to paste the two crossed swords on the window. :-/ )